1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Smash Brothers for Nintendo Switch (and others)

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Kirby, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

I think a nice dark horse candidate would be John Tanner from the Driver series.

2. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

OK, Sakurai has stated that there will be no more DLC for Ultimate after Fighters Pass Vol. 2. I understand, 88 characters is a pretty good record for a fighting game. Plus, I think once he's done, Sakurai needs a big break.

3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

I guess that makes sense. If there are too many playable characters in Ultimate, it probably could affect how it run and the storage used would mostly likely bigger than Pokémon SwSh and Breath of the Wild with all three having their DLC combined. Yes it’d be nice to get a third Fighter’s Pass but then the combined cost of all three Passes plus the DLC costumes would be more than the cost of the game itself.

4. The Mega Champion

The Mega Champion Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying Classic. Don't get me wrong. I am. But I wish I'd fight something other than Master Hand or Rathalos

Also... here are my pipe dreams/hopes for Wave 2. It'll likely be more than 5 so as long as one of them show up, though more would be even better, I think I'll be happy and/or satisfied

Crash Bandicoot
    Spyro the Dragon
    Monokuma (Danganronpa)
    ANY Digimon
    Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
    Neku (TWEWY)
    Klonoa

5. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Gesshin Powered

R.I.P to me that my most wanted characters (Jibanyan, Fiora and Spyro) are not that desired with the Smash fanbase in general. The only exception would be a Gen 8 Pokemon (think Toxtricity or Urshifu could be good options) and even then it may not be a sure thing.

TheCharredDragon and Leonhart like this.
  6. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

You get 4 more options. Keep at it!

7. Auraninja

Auraninja Try to understand.

TheCharredDragon and Ignition like this.
  8. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Magikazam!"

Switch version definitive edition (ignoring the fact this PS3-like game is locked at 30fps on Switch).

Can't wait to get the English version of this message in 8 months!

9. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Yeah they revealed that a whiel ago. The PS4 versions use Persona 5 and I think there's extra songs you unlock based on other game data (none of which is applicable here, i believe).

10. Auraninja

11. The Mega Champion

I finished doing Classic for all the characters I wanted to do it as and now all that's left is the rest of World of Light.

You would think all of that 'practice' would have helped but lolnope. Still just as ridiculous as it was before.

So yeah. After I finish World of Light I'm likely done with Ultimate because I was never planning on doing this competitively

12. Auraninja

You can still enjoy the game without being competitive.

13. TheCharredDragon

TheCharredDragon A Thief and her Love, til Death Do Thou Part

Yeah, like doing the challenges or, you know, the main thing Sakurai wanted the game to be: having fun with Smash alongside friends or family.

Auraninja likes this.
  14. Auraninja

Got the Lotus spirit as well as its enhanced version...

Natah

I know almost nothing about Warframe.

15. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

I was half expecting that when I saw Lotus that could be enhanced.

16. Genos

Genos New Horizons

I was like "o-o-ok..."

Spirit has been obtained. Onto the next event.

17. The Mega Champion

I can't tell how close I am to the end of World of Light. I've weakened Galeem's barrier twice and I'm in the area with the third 'warp' area with what I'm assuming will be the last 'boss' to remove the barrier completely.

Endgame? Maybe. Do I think it's endgame? Something is tell me... lolnope

18. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

After you beat world of light you can 'New Game +' and use every character from the beginning if i remember correct.

If you want :D

Pokemon Power likes this.
  19. The Mega Champion

No thanks. I just want to beat it

20. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Hate to break it to you, but....
    You're not done with the Adventure after you beat Galeem.
    Since you're new, I'm not gonna tell you what happens.