• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SMASH Communication Thread

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
SMASH
The Subspace Emissary

In the long dead languages of a thousand extinct civilisations, they were known only as the Ancient Ones. Living long before the first worlds were born, and destined to live long after the last worlds have been consumed. Their technology is greater than any known. With this great power they created millions of worlds, thousands of solar systems, and watched as life began to grow and evolve on them. With each planet seeded life energy began to swirl around the cosmos, and the Ancient Ones built a great engine to absorb the energy. An engine like no other, created from the cosmos, constantly channelling the energy so that it would one day be enough to create a new galaxy. This engine rested in a sacred place that became known as the Final Destination.

It is here at the Final Destination, that the events that plague the worlds now, first began. The engine, forged by the Ancient Ones from the very essence of the cosmos, that constantly churning life energy. A being was born within the Final Destination. One so powerful it rivalled the power of a god. It had no name for it was timeless, but the Ancient Ones eventually came to call it Tabuu. It reached out across time and space, seeking those who gave it life. Finding the Ancient Ones, it entered their hearts and minds, bending them to it's will, giving him full control over the entire race. One by one the Ancient Ones fell to Tabuu's mind control, until there were only a few left. Sensing that they too would soon be lost, they sent their greatest invention out into the galaxy, sending them through time and space to places and people who had the strength and courage to fight back against Tabuu's reign. They quickly fell, and the great race of Ancient Ones regressed into a state of infantile recession. Tabuu named them the Primids.

Through the wide and open galaxy, the last hope of the Ancient Ones travelled. Through fire and ice, matter and anti-matter, until they crashed to a halt, lying in wait until they could be unlocked. They began to radiate energy, a mystical power than would imbue anyone possessing it with a power to resist Tabuu's mind control, and to increase their own physical prowess. Few beings knew of their arrivals, as their presence could only be detected by those of extraordinary wisdom and foresight. While rumours and stories begin to spread of strange globes with a displaced cross etched into them, Tabuu uses the Primid's awesome, yet abandoned, technology to build a weapon. A subspace bomb, forged from the negative energy within it's body, than when detonated would draw anything, living or dead deep within it's blast radius, feeding it's atomic structure back to Tabuu itself, giving it the strength needed to take control of all things that ever have and ever will exist. In order to see that the bombs reach their destinations, Tabuu orders the Primids to go accompany the bombs, and to stop anyone or anything that gets in the way.

Accepted Characers

All characters listed have been Approved. They all link directly back to their post in the Sign Up thread should anyone forget any details.

RaZoR LeAf
Deoxys (Pokemon)
Falco Lombardi (Starfox)​

Morpher01
Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog)​

Feraligatr12
Wario (Wario Land)​

Lord Ventnor
Link (Legend of Zelda)​

Iron Lugia
Kirby (Kirby)
Rash, Zitz and Pimple (Battletoads)​

handymankg2
Chocobo (Final Fantasy)
Chaz McFreely (MySims)​

Blivsey
Lady Lyndis of Caelin (Fire Emblem)
Megaman/Rock (Megaman)​

Shadowfaith
Red XIII/ Nanaki (Final Fantasy)​

Cararuka
Sirius (Bomberman)​

Manaphy Mare
Cream Sonic the Hedgehog)​

angrycaterpie
Shy Guy (Super Mario)
Siegfried Stauffen (Soul Calibur)​

Sunbound Streetcar
Luigi (Super Mario)​

The Black Glove
PkMn Trainer Red (Pokemon)​

The Doctor
Samus Aran (Metroid)​

Dias
The Happy Mask Salesman (Legend of Zelda)​

Psychic
Krystal (Starfox)​

Zincspider
Peter Jackson Erehwon (Harvest Moon)
Rawk Hawk (Paper Mario)​

rotrum
X (Megaman)
Ewan (Fire Emblem)​

Food Guy
Spyro (Spyro the Dragon)​

Copygoo
Ms. Mowz (Paper Mario)​

Smash Balls

Smalls Balls do not have a name. They look like the Final Smash items from the game. All they do is bestow upon you the ability to resist Tabuu's influence and unlock greater power within you. As it stands, NOBODY finds a 'Smash Ball' until I say so. There are currently TWELVE known about. That means that when eleven other people (excluding myself) have brought up the subject of one, that's it there are no more until I say so. That said, don't think that you have to find one straight away or even in your direct vicinity.

Known Locations of 'Smash Balls'

01 Earth - Sinnoh (Pokemon World)
02 An unnamed planet (Sonic the Hedghehog's World linked with Spyro's World)
03 The White Glacier of Altair's abandoned fortress (Tethered to Bomberman's World)
04 Unknown...
05 Unknown...
06 Unknown...
07 Unknown...
08 Unknown...
09 Unknown...
10 Unknown...
11 Unknown...
12 Unknown...

Links

RPG Thread
Send me a Private Message

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The Star Map

This is much more difficult to make than I had previously thought, which is why there currently is no map of the Galaxy. Instead I'm going to wait until the RPG is in motion before detailing anything in.

The only thing I will say about it, is that the location of Tabuu and the Ancient's planet is hidden and completely unknown to anyone or anything.

Also, since many characters come from Earth, rather than everyone be from the same planet (which would make no sense), there are numerous different Earths. This will be expanded on and explained at the proper time, but for the moment, no Earths have any idea that there is more than one planet of the same name and shape.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Yes, it has started!
But I have a question.
Rawk Hawk got accepted, and he isn't under my name. I am just wondering if he was forgotten, or if I should wait to use him.
And if its the three characters thing, isn't Shy Guy in Yoshi's Island, and Rawk Hawk in Paper Mario? I thought they where different franchises, and just make apperances in others (shy guy at least, he is just a little guest in most mario games).

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Yeah, that is a problem.
If we are in different universes, then we need a way to get to each others.For example, I imagine that Rawk Hawk is in the Mario universe, he just has to leave the paper part of the world to turn into a regular being (3-D and all that jazz).
Would that be alright?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
It's not so much different universes, rather different planets (systems/even galaxies I guess). So the planet that Mario takes place on (unnamed, so go wild if you want to name it) would be in a different part of the galaxy to where say the Lylat system is. Your ultimate goal at the moment is to either find a Smash Ball that is somewhere on/near your planet. It doesn't have to be right next to you. If your on the Mario planet it could be in the middle of Sarasaland on the other side of the world, it's your job to seek it out. It could also be floating out in space somewhere, or on a moon or it could have been stolen by characters that don't know what it is (and as NPCs don't get to use it's potential). If the latter is the case, then getting into Space is a priority. If where you are doesn't have that capability (Legend of Zelda for example) then you'll have to wait for someone else to land on your planet. Anyone seeking a Smash Ball doesn't have to find it in their direct vicinity they can go to soemoene else's world if they have to.

The limit on the three, yeah I kinda forgot about it so I'm taking it off the sign up thread now. My bad.

I've added Rawk Hawk to the list in the main thread, and I'll add it to this one as soon as I get round to it (lot of stuff going on atm). If i've missed anymore out, tell me and I can add them.

Zincspider

My Bloody
K, Thanks alot.
I have another question. Can the Harvest Moon world be on the same planet as Hyrule? I was thinking that the city Jack is traveling to, Hyton, could be Hyrule and the name was misinterpreted by the locals around Mineral Town. Would that be acceptable?

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Hmm... I'm thinking that the Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda and Harvest Moon territories should be on the same Earth, since they're of the realistic mold (LoZ and FE both being somewhat medieval-era to boot).

Also, I think that Megaman and the Starfox team should be from the same general area of the Star Map, since they seem to have the technologically-based societies.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Blivsey are you reading my mind? Seriously, before any of this was planned I was intending to have Fire Emblem and Hyrule on the same planet... you scare me.

But yes, it would be perfectly fine for Harvest Moon to be the same world as Zelda, and the same for Fire Emblem. Megaman and Starfox too. Anything that has aliens/space travel/etc as a general theme is easily intermixed. Starfox, Metroid, MegaMan are easily interactable(?).

Lord Ventnor

K, Thanks alot.
I have another question. Can the Harvest Moon world be on the same planet as Hyrule? I was thinking that the city Jack is traveling to, Hyton, could be Hyrule and the name was misinterpreted by the locals around Mineral Town. Would that be acceptable?

Seems we may be meeting rather soon then.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Blivsey are you reading my mind? Seriously, before any of this was planned I was intending to have Fire Emblem and Hyrule on the same planet... you scare me.

But yes, it would be perfectly fine for Harvest Moon to be the same world as Zelda, and the same for Fire Emblem. Megaman and Starfox too. Anything that has aliens/space travel/etc as a general theme is easily intermixed. Starfox, Metroid, MegaMan are easily interactable(?).
Nope. Great minds think alike, I guess.

Hmm... actually, Starfox and Metroid take place between several planets, so that would have to be represented, but F-Zero (if someone takes Capt. Falcon) and Megaman could definitely be put on the same planet. Also, I'll probably start Lyn out on a ship making land on the Hylian continent, since that's where Jack is heading, as well. Otherwise, she'd pretty much be stuck on an island continent.

But how will the Megaman stuff actually play out? Megaman X is from the exact same location as Megaman, just a century later, and my sign-up pretty much established that we're in the earlier time period as of right now....

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Hello. Is Megaman X going to be with megaman and starfox? Because X was born (this time he didn't didn't stay waake for a few minutes...) over a century after Megaman. Megaman X is suppsoed to be the future of Megaman.

Edit: Beat...Uhh how about a time warp? How about X's teleportation can bring people in between the two times? Also I'm using the Command MIssion X, so a couple more years thne a centuary

Last edited:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Okay. Rotrum, do you want to go back in time or should I jump ahead?

rotrum

Ice Cold
If you';ve read my post I jut appeared in a desert, so I jumped back. I think I'll teleport back later though. Plus megaman has already seen X to have the aiblity to jumpo bakc in time, I'll just recreate that ability

Edit: find an excuse to go into the desert
Edit 2: If you do find an excuse to go to the desert we'd defiantely be the first characters to meet..
Edit 3: Can i make my teleport alot stronger, without using a teleporter, becasue i don't want X to be stuck 100+ years ago

Last edited:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Cool. I'll get to work.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Well, I was planning on making another character, a Fire Emblem one.
I am leaning towards Sain, because you just got to love the guy.
Sain could come over with Lyn, if Blivsey permits.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Sure. I'll hold back my post for another day or two, and if you post a Sain profile by then, I'll put him in my post.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Sweet!
I will have the post up sometime tommorow afternoon. Afternoon for me at least. I don't know about all of y'all, but it is 9:04 PM where I live right now.

rotrum

Ice Cold
Why do you have to post both of your characters at the same times? They are far away from eachother why can't you post them seperately