• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smash Kirby Hat Face-Off

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Lucina: 8
Samus: 4

BTW, there may be a change in the format where the next rounds are also randomly generated. I thought that would be more exciting, but I wanted to know what you guys think.

Kalosian

So long
Ike: 2
Toon Link: 1

You added a point to both of them, so I don't know who you voted for (though I'm guessing Ike based on what you wrote). Either way, I'm going with Ike Kirby since I think the hair makes him look better than Link's hat.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Ike Kirby has a rockin' hairdo.

Ike: 5
Toon Link: 0

I will give Toon Link Kirby some credit, as Kirby will gain a WW styled bow. It's honestly easier to tell than the actual hat.

I'm going to have to send Dragalge a new list.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Ike: 9
Toon Link: 1

You left?! (Then again I wasn't posting recently either.)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Ivysaur: 1
Wolf: 1

I like Wolf Kirby's look, as both of these are worthy for the Winner Round.

Having said that, I'm voting for Ivysaur Kirby since it Kirby's execution of the attack is remarkably different from many other Kirby hats. In a way, the hat is doing the special move rather than Kirby (in a sort of synergistic way).

Isn't it strange?