• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smash

Lord Ventnor

"Yeah. We should definitely get moving. I'm late enough as is," Link replied, as the three began their trek out of the forest.

Several hours later, they found themselves in the Port Town of Kardia. Even though evening had fallen, the waterfront was still bustling with activity as sailors and laborers unloaded the cargo of ships that had arrived late. Link pulled out a paper that Zelda had given him, detailing who he was to meet, and where.

"Lady Lyndis of Caelin... Says here that reservations were made for her at the 'Hero's Inn.' Well, better get a move on."
Link found himself soon enough in the bar. He noticed Jack sitting on a barstool and waved to him, before gesturing to the barkeep. "Excuse me. I'm looking for Lady Lyndis of Caelin? I was supposed to meet her earlier, but I was delayed in my travels. Do mind finding her for me?"

Handy?

It's that one guy
The cries of the Wingull propelled around the air nearby softly calming the tense mood as the boat headed into port, the Gallades anger was obvious, his father, the village elders, brutally murdered at the hand of Team Galactics squad, he had to make them pay one way or another, and this was seemingly the quickest and pain free way to do so, as it was clear that the Lucario elder was important to Galactics plans, Gallade would hunt him down in their base, free him, and then end his life. Of course he hadn’t told the Lucarios of which he was travelling with the plan, but he was fairly certain that they could read his mind, so he stopped the thoughts from entering his head, anyway. The army he had gathered was fairly large in numbers, with over one hundred Pokemon on board the ambitious journey planned by the group. They had a plan completely ready, although they were not quite sure of the location where Lucario was stored; they knew of one of Galactics bases at least, in Veilstone City, they have a warehouse in which some of their greatest scientists plan schemes. Although Gallade knew that there was little chance of Lucario being held there, being the powerful Pokemon he is, he planned to read the mind of any human that may know the location of the other base. It was a good plan…shame they had to somehow get to Velistone. One hundred Pokemon marching through the streets might look a little unnatural… He had to find a way around this…

Then, one of the Lucarios in the group thought of a great idea, Velistone had a river running behind their town, meaning the boat they had taken could easily get them along to the place… Now they just had to pass one of the Pokemon off as a human driver… A Lucario stood up to the challenge, putting on some winter clothes over his face, wearing a hockey mask. Gallade was certain that it wouldn’t work, but was willing to let the Lucario give it a try… So, they set off along the river towards the town, with the Lucario taking the wheel, and the others hiding below deck.

“…So, Everyone know the plan?”
“I have a question…”
“You would…”
“Let me speak!”
“Fine.”
“So, they have guns right? How are we supposed to deal with guns?”
“Let the Gallades and the physic types deal with the guns, you guys deal with the fighting.”
“Right.”

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Soma

Soma ran down the hill of the Shrine of the White Horse. Instead of going towards the village, he sped off into the forest. "I hoped I wouldn't have to do anything like this again" He thought. He crashed through the undergrowth,
occasionally using Claimh Solais to hack away at the more difficult bits. The rustling sound was still there, but where it was, he had no idea. Then, he stopped. He had no idea where he was. He had never even been in the forest, let alone so far in. The rustling had stoppped. "Perhaps it's waiting for me." Soma thought. "It knew I could never get out of here, and it's going to try and attack me." He flung his sword at a tree in anger and frustration, and leant against another. No way out, unless he kept going forward. The tops of the trees were to close together to fly out with the Giant Bat soul, and too high up to chop down. "No other option," He thought "But to go forward". Soma got up, and walked into the depths of the forest.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
"So-a it's-a fight you-a be wantin, then?!" The fat man yelled "Well, then-a get-a ready!"

Red rushed forward, so as to begin the attack. He leaped into the air, beginning a spin-kick.

"WAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! KARATE CANNOT DEFEND YOU-A FROM-A MY WARIO WAFT!!" the fat man laughed. Red watched in horror as the man turned and, with suprising force, let loose a ripper of epic proportions. Caught up in the shockwave, it was all Red could do to at least hit the ground at a less painful position...

"Great, even the salads are alive here" came a voice. Ivysaur turned to notice a freaky yellow bird that wore sunglasses, standing next to an equally strange, although less in the funny way, blue bird. The grass type snorted. That guy's really one to talk, a freakish yellow bird like that. I bet his flight time is worse than an Empoleon's...

That was about the time a strange red fellow with a white mask popped outta nowhere. "Which way to the Kingdom?" he asked.

Oddly enough, the two birds didn't seem to understand the words of the Red Guy. Ivysaur would have responded, but the red dude didn't seem to notice him. It turned out, it didn't matter anyway, as a failed message resulted in a creepy portal opening from the guy's back... To make a long story short, Ivysaur avoided the arm coming from the portal, and watched as the little guy ran in fear into a fuel depot, which shortly exploded.

Idiot.

The little turtle pointed out that it wasn't over yet, as a giant Cactus-thing towered over the fat man.

Red moaned "Forget it. I'm not going to kick that guy." He stood up quickly, whipping out an empty Pokeball. He threw the ball, and the cactus fellow was captured in a jet of white light.

"Let's get away before he breaks free!" Red called to the fat man and chibi-dude. He didn't really know them, but you know the saying; your enemy's enemy is your friend.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Spyro looked at the rabbit, a creature that he had never seen in the Dragon Realms before. Spyro saw that she could not have been very old, seven at the most. Because of this, he instantly gained an instinct that told him to protect her. However, he also knew it was because, somehow, she reminded him of Cynder.

“My name is Spyro. I come from the Dragon Realms,” answered Spyro. “I must ask, where do you come from? I have never seen anything like you from where I come from.”

Cream opened her mouth to reply but Spyro noticed something behind her.

“Move!” roared Spyro.

He shot a huge beam of lightning out his mouth and hit a giant anglerfish that jumped out of the woods.

“RUN!” Spyro yelled as he faced off against about ten more of the anglerfish.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
"My name is Spyro. I come from the Dragon Realms,” answered the dragon. “I must ask, where do you come from? I have never seen anything like you from where I come from.”

Cream opened her mouth to reply but before she could say anything Spyro roared, “Move!”

Several fish-like creatures come from behind the bushes, however they were quickly dispatched by lightning bolts that came from Spyro's mouth. He then bellowed, "Run!" as more creatures came to replace their fallen comrades.

Cream turned to flee with the dragon, but another group of the creatures appeared and cut-off their ecape.

'Well, I guess there's no other way. We'll have to fight!' thought the rabbit.

"Cheese, Omochao, Get 'em!" she then commanded the chao and robot that had accompanied her. The two of them then raced towards the fish-like monsters, and began darting between them. Impacting the monsters as they went.

'There has to be something else I can do to stop them.' Cream then turned to Spyro and asked, "Can you help me with an attack, Mr. Spyro?"

Last edited:

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Sirius landed the ship, only suffering a few dents from the descent through the atmosphere, and looked around.
"........I think I landed in the wrong place...."
He was in a small clearing in a forest.
No wonder the journey took far longer than usual...oh well.
He shut off the vehicle's engines, locked it, and started walking. He didn't know where he was going, but there had to be somebody around here somewhere....he hoped.
((Yes, he went off-course(or rather, the auto-pilot did) and landed in the Sonic/Dragon Realms planet, somewhere around Cream and Spyro's general area. xD;; ))

Morpher01

Bewear my power
OOC: Okay, in advance, sorry if this doesn't work well. Like, if Shadow seems overpowered, or the interactions are bad...yeah. Sorry if it sucks.

Finally entering the fray now. Yayness!

BIC:

Shadow

Shadow sped along as usual, weaving between trees and bushes as he went. Nothing, animate or otherwise, would stop him. He was the Ultimate Life Form, after all.

A sudden cry of "run!" shattered what little tranquility was left, and Shadow's ear twitched as he heard the sound. The voice that had yelled was alien to him...he had no idea who owned that voice, and he did not care. At the moment, it was his only lead on those who caused the dark blast, and leads were to be pursued.

His course of action changed, blasts from Shadow's air shoes allowed him to skate quickly in the direction of the voice. Quickly coming to a clearing, Shadow was faced with three odd anglerfish-like creatures. All of them glared at him before blasting bullets of energy from their mouths, though a simple leap allowed Shadow to dodge the attack.

While he was in the air, Shadow immediately curled himself into a ball and shot towards one of the monsters. Striking it in the center of its face, the force from the impact of Shadow's Homing Attack slammed the fish creature into a tree.

The other two monsters looked at each other briefly, before deciding that their next course of action--the exact same one as taken before--would work better. This time, however, Shadow dashed towards one and punched it in the side before either could react. The final creature shook its head, reeling from shock, shortly before Shadow leapt into the air and struck the creature with a second Homing Attack, defeating it.

"Black Doom wouldn't have minions like these," Shadow thought, glancing at each fish creature in turn, "and genetic mutations aren't the doctor's style. They must be connected to that blast somehow..."

Out of the corner of Shadow's eye he saw a floppy, cream-colored ear. There was only one person he knew with that sort of ear...or, more accurately, some rabbit.

"What's Cream doing here?" Shadow thought.

"Can you help me with an attack, Mr. Spyro?" Cream asked someone Shadow could not see.

"There must be more of those creatures," Shadow reasoned.

Leaping into the fray once more, Shadow soared over Cream and the purple dragon she addressed as "Mr. Spyro". As his new height allowed him better sight of the situation, there were indeed more of the creatures, and even more were arriving to replace their fallen comrades. Shadow launched another Homing Attack at the nearest monster, dispatching it in one hit.

Still in ball form, Shadow shot another Homing Attack at another nearby monster, allowing it to join its defeated comrades. Shadow uncurled, landed, and immediately glared at the remaining creatures. The glare was so intense that the monsters initially recoiled, but quickly overcame their fears and fired bullets at Shadow. His speed allowing him to become a black blur, Shadow ran towards a monster and struck it with a punch powered by his momentum, stopping shortly after.

The hegehog turned to Cream and the dragon called Spyro.

"If you value your life, dragon, I suggest you tell me what's going on!" Shadow demanded.

Yeah...sorry if it sucks at all.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Spyro shot breath after breath of electricity at the angler fish, with Cream using her two floating creatures to attack, but whenever one fell another two would take their place. Then a black hedgehog appeared, killing a couple of angler fish as he did so.

"If you value your life, dragon, I suggest you tell me what's going on!" the hedgehog demanded.

"I met up with Cream and the angler fish attacked," answered Spyro. "These creatures are abundant in the Dragon Realms, and we must be especially careful that they don't team up. If they do their attacks will be extremely hard to dodge and you probably won't be able to get an attack in. Trust me with this, I have encountered enough of them to know."

If the angler fish weren't enough at that moment several small red and purple bugs, along with several dark blue slugs, materialized.

"Don't let those bugs touch you!" ordered Spyro, "We don't need to worry much about the slugs, they are pretty much harmless, but those bugs are very dangerous and will explode if they come into contact with you."

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The entrance to Team Galactic's base in Veilstone was relatively unguarded. A lone grunt stood leaning against the wall, eyeing passers by as if trying to scare them enough that they wouldn't approach the building. A single pokeball on his belt meant he was either a competent trainer or a lackey with no talent. Deoxys reached out and entered the Grunts mind with his Psychic powers. There was little to no resistance, confirming the latter of the theory. Under mind control the Grunt's eyes glazed over and he began to dribble slightly.
Open the door.
The Grunt's palm print was accepted into the system and the door slid open. Without further instruction the grunt didn't move, instead just standing facing the wall. Deoxys was half way through the door when the words of Mew echoed i the back of his mind. "surely every species no matter how small has compassion". Deoxys turned around and pressed the release button on the pokeballl. A small red Hoppip materialised on the floor. It looked up at Deoxys and took a cautious step back.
Go home.
The grass type looked at the Grunt for a second, before flapping it's leaves and taking to the skies leaving Deoxys alone to enter the base. There were no other guards posted in this small room, there was only a stairwell leading underground. Descending, the sound of activity grew louder and Deoxys reached out to brush the minds of those nearest.

>...hate these stupid haircuts they make us get...<
>...Johto Javelins are sure to win this season...<
>...might have to go to Sunnyshore again...<
>...broken his arms picking a fight with a Rhydon...<
>...fallen object is proving most difficult to crack...<

There! That last one was surely talking about the meteorite. Following him would be no easy task with so many grunts around, a distraction would be needed. Hovering behind the closed door, it placed both hands on the door and began pumping electrical energy into it. The metal door conducted the Zap Cannon into every metal conduit on the other side of the door, and in a sterile environment, the kind favoured by Team galactic, that meant it went everywhere. At the same time Deoxys used Psychic to affect the pokeballs that hung on the waists of the grunts and scientists walking by. As they all looked up to see electricity arcing across the corridor, their pokeballs all released stolen pokemon out. The sound of roars and screams was indication enough that it was time for Deoxys to move. Going out into the corridor, the Galactics were too busy fighting off angry pokemon with their bare hands than taking the time to notice the legendary pokemon moving amongst them. Deoxys quickly located the scientist who was cowering beneath a Magneton.
Do you know the location of the meteorite?
The reply was a buzzing static, one that Deoxys understood to be the true language used by electric types, rather than the poor spoken word they used to communicate with humans.
Show me

Deoxys followed the Magneton into a small lift, which moved down further, until it reached a long corridor that led to a room that leaked red and gold light through it's gaps. The Magneton buzzed again, before floating back into the lift and going back up, intending to electrocute the scientist more. Expecting the next part would not go as smoothly, Deoxys changed his form, morphing his body into a larger, bulkier form boosting his outer defences against attack. Throwing himself down the corridor at high speed, boosted by the psychic attack he was about to perform, Deoxys slammed head first, like a Wreaking Ball flattening it completely and entering the room with a bang. The meteorite, if you could even call it that was hovering above a metal plate, tiny lasers from every point in the room were attempting to pierce it, but none were touching it as though they were being blocked by a shield. The object itself was too magnificent for words. A perfect sphere, that pulsed with all the colours of the spectrum, both visible and not. The only disruption on the surface of the orb was cross, intersecting at a lower left point rather than in the center, perfectly engraved into the surface. For a moment, Deoxys was convinced the orb was calling out to him, speaking to him in an ancient language. Then..

"Deoxys! I've been waiting for you!"

Handy?

It's that one guy
Gallade

Now. Now was the time for action if there was ever a time to do so. Gallade had heard signs from the boat of Pokemon escaping their owners inside the base, which not only confirmed the fact that there were trainers there, but also made their job a lot easier, as with less Pokemon, Gallade and the group could find the item, or shall I say, person they were looking for. They had no idea where he was, but they knew that with the trainer’s minds in such a fragile state they are in now it would be easy to find down. The group of twenty odd Pokemon, the strike team made up of five Lucarios, five Absol, five Gallade, and five Scizor, leaped of the boat and ran straight for the door at the front of the base, and heard banging from the interior. They quickly sliced the door down, and watched as ten Team Galactic grunts ran out screaming. The poor men weren’t expecting to be attacked apron leaving, and soon roughly half of them were dead, the rest retreated. Then the group of twenty flooded into the base and began to fight their way down. They pounded through several floors, witnessing many Pokemon fighting against their own trainers, and finally reached the section they were looking for. Only ten Pokemon remained at this point, the five Lucario, and five Gallade. They pounded down the door to find the Lucario strapped down to a chair, with a man standing at a control panel.

Perfect, now’s my chance Gallade thought, preparing to attack, before noticing something, the scientist was now staring at the Pokemon, holding a gun towards the Lucarios head, threatening to shoot. Gallade quickly read his mind, finding out the man, known as Pluto, was attempting to use the energy from Lucario for a project to travel between worlds themselves. Gallade couldn’t be bothered with such a man, and flinged him towards the wall using telekinesis, knocking the man out. He then proceeded to turn to the Lucario. Now was his chance, and probably the only chance he’d get. He quickly ran forwards and unstrapped the Lucario, attempting to make the other Lucario think he was helping, but then the Lucario unexpectingly attacked the Gallades, which honestly surprised the double crossing Gallades, as it seemed their plan had turned back on them. This began a quick but powerful battle, Gallade quickly killing the Lucario leader, and leaving. He knew he would have to sacrifice his men, but it was needed, as he launched a directed pulse of lightning at one of the Lucarios, who reflected it on his friends, who also reflected it to the Gallades, who also reflected. Gallade quickly shut the door and heard the cries mentally of the other Gallade from his group inside, but he couldn’t help them, and began to walk away as the explosion occurred.

Gallade stopped walking, and pricked his mental ears up, hearing a mental power stronger than his was uncommon, but he heard it now, which was very strange. He then began to head lower into the base, to find this mental voice.

Chaz
The little Chibi dude, or so he was thought add, nodded and prepared to leave with Red. He was slightly confused by the cause of the Ninjas, but then again, he could have been just imagining it, as his whole clothes turned back to his normal guise, he smiled, and began to follow the boy, starting to speak, saying.

“Did you see those Ninjas?”

“Cause I saw those Ninjas?”

“Am I annoying?”

“I sound annoying Don’t I?”

“Hey, wait a minute, what is that turtle?”

“Is it a turtle at all?”

“And whats up with your skin, your not from Mytopia!”

Flare slowly opened his eyes, staring upon the ceiling of a hotel, smiling, he slowly leant over to hit his alarm clock, and noticed it wasn’t there. It took him a few seconds for it to hit. Hamma and Bamma just sat waiting for him to realize, before a familiar sound propelled throughout the hotel, “WHERE ON EARTH AM I????” Flare shouted with a huge force, standing up and storming across the area, looking for his two brothers. He found them leaping off the hotel roof and landing on the floor perfectly, they then began to ran, two crystal stars attached to both of their backs. Flare wasn’t stupid, and instantly realized why they had them, with the whole world displaying the news of not only the return of the crystal stars, but a shining spear as bright as the sun itself being stuck on the moons surface, which of course is only accessible by using the crystal stars, all seven off them. Flare had no idea how or when his brothers got them, only that he had to get them back, now, and he leaped of the roof, landing on a goomba, crushing it. He then began to run after them, following them down an alley.

“YOU GET BACK HERE NOW!” He shouted, running round the corner, at the end of which he saw his brothers face.
“Not gonna happen.” He said, as he slammed his hammer into Flares head, knocking him out once more, before turning to see his brother.
“Where next?” He asked, hopefully.
“The suburbs…Petalburg.” A look of shock came across both of the brothers faces, the sheer overwhelming fact they would return home, now, of all times, and the memories all flooded in. They then tried to figure out where they had seen a crystal star, and remembered, it had been owned by a Koopa Troopa in the village, Koops, they seemed to remember his name was, as they set out.

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Shadow had arrived on the scene and was helping to defeat the seemingly endless army of monsters. And on top of that, there were now bugs that joined in the fight on their side. Apparently they were dangerous to be touched.

'Well, I guess Mr. Shadow distracted Mr. Spyro, so I'll need to have Cheese help instead.' thought the rabbit.

Several bugs leapt at Cream, intending to harm her. Omochao raced towards them, causing them to explode.

"Omochao!" screamed Cream. the smoke cleared and revealed the robot to have several dents, but still functioning. He then raced off to destroy more fish and bugs.

"Cheese, I need help!" shouted the rabit as she began to flap her ears. She began to fly into the air. The chao came flying from behind, and curled into a bal as he neared the airborne Cream.

'Thunder shoot!' thought the rabbit as she gave the chao a swift, electrically-charged kick that caused him to resemble a sparking, blue kickball more than a curled-up creature.

The chao plowed through several fish before it returned to the still flying rabbit to repeat the process. She continued the attack, her aim wavering between the fish and the bugs. She briefly paused to say, "Could one of you two please help me? My thunder shoot is more powerful if someone other than Cheese or Omochao helps me!"

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Sirius kept walking, and suddenly heard the sound of voices and fighting, more importantly.
He grinned, his smile now psychotic and likely to strike terror in any halfway-intelligent enemies before he pulled out his explosives, and walked into the clearing.
He activated one of his bombs and tossed it into the biggest group of enemies, then waited for several seconds.
There was an explosion and a flash of light that left everybody stumbling around for a couple of seconds (including Sirius himself) in complete blindness, then it died down and Sirius made a mental note not to use that type again before whipping out another explosive.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Deoxys stared at the man before him. The admin uniform, the spiky blue hair and the obsessed look in his eyes meant it could be only one person. Cyrus, the leader of Team galactic, the brains behind the entire operation. There was no time for this, Deoxys ignored the man and moved toward the meteor, only to find he was being blocked by a powerful shield. Sitting beside Cyrus were three Dark pokemon, a Houndoom, Weavile and a Honchkrow. The latter of the three was projecting a Protect field around the orb.

I have come for the meteorite only, I have no wish to engage in meaningless confrontations

"Yes I knew you would come. You an I are so much alike Deoxys, we both share a fascination with things that come from the far reaches of space. The only difference is while you think astral objects are of your concern, I know they really belong to me. I have pondered the vastness of space for as long as you have pondered the creatures on this planet."

We are nothing alike. Deoxys turned to the pokemon, and spoke to them directly. You do not have to stay here.

"You misunderstand Deoxys, unlike the grunts we employ, these pokemon were not stolen from the feeble trainers that wander through Veilstone. These pokemon are mine, and I am the only one they obey. Houndoom, Shadow Ball!"

The hellhound reared it's head and a ball of ghostly energy flew from it's mouth towards Deoxys. The virus pokemon dodged to the side, and the attack collided with the wall behind. Turning his attention back to Cyrus, the admin was fitting a device to his shoulder. Like armour that covered all of one arm, it held several pokeballs near the shoulder, and a long port they could travel down towards the hand.

"This little device proved to be quite the problem in Orre a few years ago. I was sent the plans by a Galactic operative working undercover in that region's organisation, Cipher. It converts any normal pokeball into a Snag Ball, which steals other trainers pokemon. With a few modifications, it can amplify the catching power of any pokeball, and I just so happen to have several Master Balls here. Soon I will have a new space pokemon to put on display."

I did not come here to fight. Give me the meteorite and I will not cause further disruption to your operations.

"The fallen object will remain here, where it belongs. Once I have broken through it's defences, I will discover it's purpose and unlock the secrets it contains. Having a pokemon that was born in space will aid me in that venture."

I will not be captured so easily.

"Really? How long do you think you can hold off three dark type pokemon without your psychic powers?"

Being immune to Psychic attacks does not make them immune to psychic powers.

Deoxys switched to Attack mode as the three pokemon launched themselves at him. Houndoom was already surrounded by dark energy, bearing it's fangs as it attempted to Crunch down on Deoxys body. The virus wrapped two tentacles around the pokemon's body and swung it round, releasing it so it crashed into Honchkrow, sending the two rolling away. Weavile was close enough to slash several times across Deoxys body, leaving cuts in his body that began to leak black blood. The psychic type's body began to glow before erupting with a brilliant flash of light, flooding the room with extreme illumination and blinding everyone and everything inside. Deoxys reached out with Psychic, sensing many different things. An explosion elsewhere in the base was causing chaos, and there was a powerful psychic presence nearing, three empty spaces were moving around the room, signifying the three Dark pokemon. As absences in the Psychic field, Deoxys could see where they were perfectly. By moving the air around the pokemon he was able to indirectly move the pokemon with telekinesis, and threw all three pokemon backwards. His body glittered, and the three wounds healed and disappeared. Three foreign objects were approaching fast from behind. Deoxys spun and latched onto ther objects, freezing them in mid air with telekinesis again. Three Masterballs converted to Snag Balls were crushed instantly leaving Cyrus roaring with anger.

By now the dark pokemon were back on their feet. Houndoom let loose a burst of flame from it's jaws, Honchkrow whipped it up in a whirlwind, making the flames bigger and wilder, while Weavile cut the air with it's claws so fast, the air itself formed razor sharp gusts. The three attacks mixed together created a terrifying maelstrom of fire and wind that threatened to envelop Deoxys entirely. As the virus watched it approach it felt the powerful psychic presence appear right outside the room. A massive blast of electricity burst through doorway, taking a chunk out of the firestorm and dissipating it, and knocking the three dark pokemon unconscious. The sparks spread across every piece of equipment in the room, including the Snag machine, and causing it to short-circuit. When the blast subsided, Deoxys and Cyrus both turned to see a blue Gallade standing in the doorway, it's eye full of hatred, and it's blades buzzing with more electricity.

Handy?

It's that one guy
Gallade slowly examined the door, it was heavily sealed, meaning the interior probably protected something powerful, or something of value to the Galactic members of which he despised, meaning it needed to be destroyed. There were several options he could use to brake down the door, but most of them would involve creating a large explosion, which was not what he was aiming for, in fact, he was rather attempting to do this as quickly as possible. He decided a Psycho cut would probably be the best way, and began to do so, before he felt a large beam of energy forming on the interior, meaning a possible weapon, which he couldn’t allow. If there was a weapon, it was probably using the object he intended to destroy, which he couldn’t allow. He quickly charged a bolt of lightning in his hands, and aimed it directly at the spot he had been slicing seconds before. He launched it, which knocked the door flying off, knocking a huge blast of fire and wind flowing away towards a wall. He then walked into the room, noticing a man standing their next to some sort of Pokemon that he had not seen before. The Gallade quickly read the mind of the man, finding it to be a very strong mind, the Gallade stumbled backwards, then attempting to read the mind of the Pokemon. The mind of the Pokemon was even stronger, and even caused Gallade to bleed from his nose and ears. He stopped attempting to look, and stepped backwards, before flicking his fingers, knocking the man, who he had learnt name was Cyrus, towards a wall, knocking him out. He then turned to see the Pokemon.

…So this is where the high physic level is coming from… a Pokemon owned by the leader of Team Galactic himself…heh, this will be a worthy match for myself… The Gallade then began to charge a bolt of energy in his hand, and stepped backwards, preparing to launch his attack straight at the opponent. He then launched the attack, a Thunder Wave, at his opponent, thinking.

Let’s see you get out of that…

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
(OOC: Finally! Please note that Lyndis' portion takes place after Jack shows up, but before the Link Crew arrives. Just couldn't post it then for some reason.)

Lyndis

Lyn wandered westward for several blocks before arriving at a large, thatched-roof building with a very homely atmosphere. A hanging sign above read "Hero's Inn" in bold yellow runes, with a small note reading "Favored Resting Place of the Hero of Time" below it. She chuckled to herself a bit, thinking of the irony that she would await this land's "hero" in an establishment with such a name.

As she entered, she was met with a strong red glow from the candle-lights inside. It appeared to be well-kept enough, even if the bartender didn't appear fully awake. A fireplace stood along one wall, its mantle decorated with an ornate sword displayed below the head of what she supposed was a creature native to this land - a trophy. Several tables were scattered around the room, but only a handful of people were around right now.

Not having a great desire for drink at the moment, Lyn instead walked over to the clerk, who was sitting quietly behind a desk to her immediate left from the entrance. She approached the dark-haired young man, and he arranged his glasses.

"Do you wish to stay the night?" he asked boredly, as though it were routine.

"Yes, please," Lyn answered.

"Do you have a reservation?" he asked, picking up a nearby sheet of parchment scrawled with names.

"Yes. Um..." Lyn shifted her weight, uncertain. "I was told by a royal page that a reservation was put in for me... I'm the foreign princess?"

"I don't..." he began, then his eyes shifted to a notice on his desk. "Oh, you're that- pardon me," he apologized, standing up and inclining his head. "We are honored to serve a lady of your stature. You may stay in one of our best rooms, and feel free to have whatever you like from the bar - on the house."

Lyn raised her hand, blushing as she felt several pairs of eyes on her. "Please," she said, motioning for him to sit, "you are most generous, but you needn't make such a fuss. I prefer to remain nothing more than a traveler here, if you please." Lyn had always preferred the road to a castle, let alone dithering into royal affairs or being recognized as a ruler. It made her feel isolated. But luckily, the man seemed to understand.

"As you wish, my lady," he said, sitting down. "Your offer remains unchanged, but I shall give no word to the rest of the staff that you are to be treated as a regular guest. Would this please you?"

"Yes," she said gratefully. She thanked the man, took her room key and pocketed it. Looking around the room, she was still getting a few strange looks from the bar patrons. After all that had gone on within the past hour, perhaps a drink would do her good. She ordered a light ale and took her mug to a bench along one wall, slouching a bit. She sighed and took a sip. She hoped that Sir Link would arrive soon. She was already very much anxious to be out of this town....

Megaman

SYSTEM BOOT: "MEGAMAN"
OPERATIONS RUNNING AT 22000 RPM
LOADING "ROBOT MASTER" AI...

<Welcome back, Rock.>

Megaman sat bolt-upright, immediately met with a cramped, blue metal room. He seemed to be lying on a low, white table with one side built into the wall. Turning his head to the side, he looked out the window and saw...

Space?

He was unfamiliar with space travel, to say the slightest, but Megaman was still sure that he was now inside some sort of interstellar vessel. He had no cllue how he could possibly have ended up here. The last thing he remembered was...

Megaman looked around frantically before seeing the same strange robot that had attacked him before, now standing nonchalantly across the room, in front of a hatchlike door. He took no chances this time and immediately fixed his buster on the offender - he had been attacked once already, and was not exactly itching for another fight.

"Where am I?" he asked with urgency. "Who are you? What have you done with me, and why did you attack me?"

Last edited:

Lord Ventnor

"Lady Lyndis... Lady Lyndis..." the inkeeper muttered, as he flipped through some papers. He paused a moment to put on some reading spectacles, then continued flipping through them until he brought his finger to a name. "Yes... Lady Lyndis checked in but a half and hour ago. I believe she is still here..."

The man then gestured to a pretty blue-haired young woman, sitting on a bench over on the side of the room. She was dressed in a rather plain light blue outfit that appeared easy to maneuver in; it looked more like the kind of thing a warrior would wear, rather than the extravagant trappings of a princess. Her slouching posture was also most unladylike. If she hadn't been pointed out to him, Link would probably haven't taken her for a ruler at all.

"Then again, this could be a good thing..." Link murmured. He wasn't sure what to expect of this "Princess from Across the Sea," but it from a glance, she seemed more a warrior that a princess; Link would rather travel with the former than the latter any day of the year (Midna and Zelda excluded of course, as their magical arts were rather handy).

Link walked over to the bench, and sat down beside her. "You're Lady Lyndis, correct?" he asked. "I'm Link of Ordona. I apologize for being late. I had some rather unexpected delays while on the way here."

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Before either of the others could respond to her question a strange man with a psychotic smile stepped into the clearing and threw a bomb that brought about a flash of bright light. When it died down, everyone seemed to be stumbling around, even the man him self. THere was something about him that made Cream scared. She dizily, yet swiftly, flew to Spyro and hid behind him.

"Cheese, get those mean fish," she ordered, "And Omochao, get those icky bugs!"

Cheese nodded and raced off towards the angler fish.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" was all that Omochao replied before he raced off to cause the bugs to detonate eachother.

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Sirius quickly planted a bomb on one of the angler fish and kicked it towards a group of them.
He then stepped backwards and pressed something.
There was a sudden, fiery explosion that sent up a cloud of smoke, and when it cleared there was only a blackened crater where the small group of enemies had been.

Zincspider

My Bloody
"ZZZZzzzzz....hrrrZZzzzz"

Jack had fallen asleep, waiting for this foreiner to come. His feet were propped on the soggy wooden tables, and his hat was turned and pulled over his eyes. He awoke to the sound of a man he didn't think he would hear so soon. Link.

"I'm Link of Ordona. I apologize for being late. I had some rather unexpected delays while on the way here."

*HEY! pajama man's here! I guess that fight with Seig..whats his face... ended well.*
Jack raised his hands that were relaxed on his chest, and lifted his hat. He gazed in the direction of his aquaintence, wanting to see what he was late for, but he didn't really pay attention to him. Instead, his eyes moved to the B-E-A-utiful woman sitting in the chair near him.

Her long flowing hair resembled the lake during spring (he had seen stranger, after all, one girl in town had bright pink hair). Her skin was flawless, even though it was obvious she was a warrior(mostly her sword pointed this out... what was with all the friggen soldiers?). Her figure was striking. Best of all, she wasn't too much taller than Jack!

He noticed she was wearing blue... this was who he was looking for! But she was also in conversation with Link. And if there was one thing he knew, it was to not interupt a lady when she was in a conversation... it never ended well.

So Jack sat up, and watched the two from a distance... well, maybe he just watched Lyn.

(Yes, he is a slight perv.)