• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smasher's ORAS Trade Shop

Hello, I'm interested in a Contrary Snivy. If you're able I would love a female, but it doesn't really need to be Iv bread as I want top put a HP on it. I can offer a 5iv bold HA Slowpoke. Let me know, thanks!

Last edited:

Smasher225

IV Breeder
Well I can put an hp on it if you want. Which hp do you want on it? I can do the trade for a male one but because its a broken ratio if you want a female one I'll need a couple more pokes. Do you have anything else you could offer?

Well I can put an hp on it if you want. Which hp do you want on it? I can do the trade for a male one but because its a broken ratio if you want a female one I'll need a couple more pokes. Do you have anything else you could offer?

I can breed the HP on it myself, I just need the HA. If you can't get a female, that's ok too. Is that good for you?

Smasher225

IV Breeder
Well I use dittos to breed and have every hp on a ditto so it's not hard to breed the hp you want. I can do male easy and if you want a female I can do non 5 IV female for a pair of slowpokes (one male one female)

When can you trade?

Smasher225

IV Breeder
I won't be able to trade until tomorrow I am going to the Winnipeg Jets hockey game tonight on a date. Tomorrow I'll be able to trade maybe around this time maybe a couple hours later depending what happens after work

Well I use dittos to breed and have every hp on a ditto so it's not hard to breed the hp you want. I can do male easy and if you want a female I can do non 5 IV female for a pair of slowpokes (one male one female)

HP Rock is what I want on it. I am Fine with a male if you are going to do the HP. Is just the 1 Slowpoke ok For that or do you want 2 for an HP Rock Contrary Snivy? Oh, and can you nickname It?

Last edited:

Smasher225

IV Breeder
If you just want a male ha one with hp rock I can easily do that for you. I just need one slowpoke for it then. i was breeding one with rock until I looked at my team and found I liked ground better. (Also helped my team more)

If you just want a male ha one with hp rock I can easily do that for you. I just need one slowpoke for it then. i was breeding one with rock until I looked at my team and found I liked ground better. (Also helped my team more)
I was torn between the two, but decided to go with Rock in the end, I realize a Steel type then walls me due to Serperiors very disappointing move pool, but I have a possible solution to that.

Oh, and just FYI, I'm ready on my end. Drop me a PM when your ready, thanks!

Last edited:

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
Can I actually switch pokemon to be clone?
I don't need any of the others, just this one please.
It is a lvl 100 male Vileplume with 6 IV's at 31.
Egg move ii synthesis
stats are
HP 345
Att 197
Def 207
Sp.A 256
Sp.D 237
Spd 123
Sorry for the trouble, the trade shop owner switched what they want.

Last edited:

ampharos_st

hey want the shiny competitive sableye, have 6iv evee or Eveelution, 5iv growlithe, 5iv deino, 5 iv pancham or 5iv ha bankball bagon for offer,also if u could clone the pokemon I give u

Last edited: