• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle, the ribbon warrior.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Recently, I decided that I wanted to get the highest possable ribbon count on one pokemon. After some throught, it seemed Smeargle would work great. I am going to use a Smeargle from Coloseum, so it had the pureifacation ribbon. What I am asking for is tips and movesets that can help my smeargle win all the contests (They can be different), and help me get all the different battle tower ribbons, plus any other advice is appreciated!

Kalosian

So long
For contests, try those that are listed here. Have only used the Smart moveset myself, but I think all of them should work. Remember that in order to get all the ribbons for contests, it is just as important that it has a good condition for all contests, which might be hard to get.
For a Battle Tower moveset, you can look here and see which one you think will work best. I have not used Smeargle in the Battle Tower, but I would guess some sort of support moveset would work best there.

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
I tried that, chose my Articuno from my Fire Red version. She has 23 ribbons now, she's got the master ribbon in Hoenn and Sinnoh in the beauty competition. :3 Good luck!