• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Would you be willing to trade your shiny SAPHIRE zigzagoon for my 10 ANIV ut Zapdos?

I will have to think about it, I will let you know in a little while

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
will you trade these 5 for your shiny flawless cloyster, nincada, skarmory, vulpix, and starmie?

If I can get them cloned then yes, still looking for one, know any?

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
CMT for your DW pichu

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
CMT for your DW pichu

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
CMT for your DW pichu

Do you have any female dw pokes you can still catch in your entralink? Sorry it took awhile to reply back, haven't been checking the shop much lately but I do still have a dw pikachu / Raichu one of the evos if I recall

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
ATTENTION: My shop will be moving to generation 6 once Pokebank and Poke Transproter are released in the US, I hope I can still do many trades in pokemon X and Y as i have been doing on Pokemon Black and White, thanks

Also will have a seperate post(s) listing all trades done in generation 3 in the shop

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Ignore my previous post, some pokes will be going to gen6 for the shop and some will stay behind, I'm adding some from the shop and starting over with 5-6iv gen6 shinies

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Closed cause of spyware :p

Status
Not open for further replies.