• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I didn't get the Hydregion from you, so you don't need to trade back anything. I traded the Cottonee for your Keldeo.

Okay that's good that I have one less to stress about :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
hey could you trade now or is there a hold up?
I am at hole now so sorry I can't trade today I May be able to Tuesday but it would need to be 3 hours earlier than now

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I have shiny rash natured phione, but it's been nicknamed.
What nature, lv, and nickname is it? And what would you like for it and also thanks for visiting my shop : D

darkrai242

The phione is rash, lv. 1, and nickname is sucker. I want the Kyushu train blazikin, If you don't accept I can give also give you my shiny Excadrill, and if you still don't accept then I would like the near flawless skorupi.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
The phione is rash, lv. 1, and nickname is sucker. I want the Kyushu train blazikin, If you don't accept I can give also give you my shiny Excadrill, and if you still don't accept then I would like the near flawless skorupi.

Do you have Pokecheck results of this thing its nickname seems a little odd

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I named it that I bred with the mesuda method a long time ago and I just named it that for fun.

Okay that's cool offhand can you tell me what game you hatched it on? Thanks

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
ANNOUNCEMENT if I have promised to trade with you on a certain day and I don't message me PLEASE PM or VM me reminding me so I can try to get our trade done thanks

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Bumping to the top

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
i am not free for any more trades today sorry to anyone that wasn't able to trade with me today and to everyone who traded with me today thanks

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Hey I have multiple DWF are there any you are interested in?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hey I have multiple DWF are there any you are interested in?

sorry for the late reply i am interested in your DWF absol but i can't trade today because i have to leave in less than 10 minutes who did you want that i have

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm not able to trade today either so it's cool. 'll look at the OP and edit post.
I like the Heracross. Do you breed your DWF?

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'm not able to trade today either so it's cool. 'll look at the OP and edit post.
I like the Heracross. Do you breed your DWF?
Yes I breed my DWF why do you ask?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Just wondering I breed mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.