• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Bump to the top

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
interesed in ur Keldeo (obtained by ur self) is it uncloned?

Oblivia Shaymin here ;)

Sorry its cloned twice at least the modest one is the mild on I didn't get myself, but the others I did get myself well the SMR12 ones that is let me see what nature's I have that I got myself I will be back in a second

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I have uncloned obtained by me careful and brave - flawless sp.def, and an uncloned timid flawless sp.atk and speed keldeo that I can't let anyone clone and if I trade it, then it has to be kept uncloned for good

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Well, i want both Brave and Careful, what about Oblivia and Peli11 Shaymin for both?

Actually I may be able to do that what natures are they and do they have any if the moves I want on them if either of them do I'd be happy to give you both for one as ling as it has the full moveset I am looking for

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Yes, but, why not now?

Well I'm at home and I don't have WiFi, I'm using my phone to do the forums and, I tested the WiFi my phone can give out (all 4 settings) and its not compatible but next week I will go to the library and can trade

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Hey, man! It's been forever. Anyhow, I seem to have the Peli11 UT Shaymin you want. It's Timid, too. Wouod it be okay if I got DW Torchic? I've been looking for one for a while.
Thanks!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hey, man! It's been forever. Anyhow, I seem to have the Peli11 UT Shaymin you want. It's Timid, too. Wouod it be okay if I got DW Torchic? I've been looking for one for a while.
Thanks!

Well actually I am already trading for a Peli11 shaymin, do you have anything else for events? But yes once I get more clones of it I can, and I may trade something else for the shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.