• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I have a shiny Spinda, but I'm not sure if you have mine yet. It's from Gen 3, OT of HAYDEN.
If you already have it, I'll post a list of everything I've got after I eat lunch

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I have a shiny Spinda, but I'm not sure if you have mine yet. It's from Gen 3, OT of HAYDEN.
If you already have it, I'll post a list of everything I've got after I eat lunch

Yeah I think I have it already

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Here's the list. Pick up to, say, three things you might want. They'll all be cloned, though.

DW Arceus
Michina Arceus
TRU Arceus
TRU Shaymin
Peli11 Shaymin
Japanese Manaphy
Gamestop Deoxys
SPR2012 Reshiram
Hayley's Mew
WISHMKR Jirachi
Birthday Togekiss
2012MAY Darkrai
Movie14 Victini

Shinies

Axew
Spinda
Ninetales
Corsola
Vulpix
Eevee
Seismitoad
Archeops
Magnemite
Beldum
Heatran
Bagon
Poochyena
Duosion
Litwick
Zorua
Krookodile
Slugma
Snivy
Liepard
Druddigon
Suicune
Raiku
Rotom
Trapinch
Oshawott

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Here's the list. Pick up to, say, three things you might want. They'll all be cloned, though.

DW Arceus
Michina Arceus
TRU Arceus
TRU Shaymin
Peli11 Shaymin
Japanese Manaphy
Gamestop Deoxys
SPR2012 Reshiram
Hayley's Mew
WISHMKR Jirachi
Birthday Togekiss
2012MAY Darkrai
Movie14 Victini

Shinies

Axew
Spinda
Ninetales
Corsola
Vulpix
Eevee
Seismitoad
Archeops
Magnemite
Beldum
Heatran
Bagon
Poochyena
Duosion
Litwick
Zorua
Krookodile
Slugma
Snivy
Liepard
Druddigon
Suicune
Raiku
Rotom
Trapinch
Oshawott

Are any of the shinies flawless and also NOT in a master ball for all of them

Moog2

Must stay awake...
None are in a Masterball. The Vulpix is UT Shiny Flawless DW, which is a bit of a mouthful to type. Eevee is in exactly the same boat as Vulpix, while Beldum seems to be as well, though I can't remember it's IVs.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
None are in a Masterball. The Vulpix is UT Shiny Flawless DW, which is a bit of a mouthful to type. Eevee is in exactly the same boat as Vulpix, while Beldum seems to be as well, though I can't remember it's IVs.

What moves and OT are the Vulpix and eevee sorry for all the questions

Moog2

Must stay awake...
No problem, questions are fine. The Vulpix' OT is Alex, while the Eevee's OT is Vixana.
Vulpix is Timid, and knows Hypnosis, Ember, Will-O-Wisp, and Protect.
Eevee is Timid, and knows Wish, Fake Tears, Stored Power, and Yawn.
Both are level ones, hatched from eggs, and in Pokeballs. The Vulpix' name is in Japanese.
Feel free to ask any other questions.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
No problem, questions are fine. The Vulpix' OT is Alex, while the Eevee's OT is Vixana.
Vulpix is Timid, and knows Hypnosis, Ember, Will-O-Wisp, and Protect.
Eevee is Timid, and knows Wish, Fake Tears, Stored Power, and Yawn.
Both are level ones, hatched from eggs, and in Pokeballs. The Vulpix' name is in Japanese.
Feel free to ask any other questions.

I have the same eevee, but different Vulpix liking the Vulpix, also what nature and OT is the beldum, Archeops, Poochyena Zorua, Krookodile, Slugma, Liepard, and Rotom thanks

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Beldum
Archeops- OT is CARLOS.(with the period), Quiet, Touched
Poochyena- OT is NICK.C, Serious, Touched
Zorua- OT is Morgan, Careful, Lv.1 UT
Krookodile- OT is Matt, Impish, Touched
Slugma- OT is in Japanese, I can't type it (sorry), Adamant, UT, actually seems to be from Gen 3
Liepard- OT is Dryden, Sassy, Barely Touched
Rotom- OT is Gabriel, Naive, Lv.1 UT

There you have it. Would you like to know anything else?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Beldum
Archeops- OT is CARLOS.(with the period), Quiet, Touched
Poochyena- OT is NICK.C, Serious, Touched
Zorua- OT is Morgan, Careful, Lv.1 UT
Krookodile- OT is Matt, Impish, Touched
Slugma- OT is in Japanese, I can't type it (sorry), Adamant, UT, actually seems to be from Gen 3
Liepard- OT is Dryden, Sassy, Barely Touched
Rotom- OT is Gabriel, Naive, Lv.1 UT

There you have it. Would you like to know anything else?

The rotom and Slugma really interest me would you do those 2 for the DW flawless torchic you want?

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Abosu-(curse word)-lutely.
I'm good to trade in about ten minutes, if you want. It's my 2:50pm right now, so would you like to trade at 3:00pm my time?

Oh yeah, my FC; it's 1679 1440 9050

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Abosu-(curse word)-lutely.
I'm good to trade in about ten minutes, if you want. It's my 2:50pm right now, so would you like to trade at 3:00pm my time?

Oh yeah, my FC; it's 1679 1440 9050

I need to get torchic cloned again, and I can't do any trading til Tuesday, and we are apparently in the same timezone and sorry for the wait I fell asleep, pong day of school

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I can clone it for you, if you'd rather. It just involves me leaving the Wifi Room, as I have to use Action Replay. If you don't mind that, I can just clone one and send it back with the rest of your stuff. No pressure, though; it's completely up to you.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I can clone it for you, if you'd rather. It just involves me leaving the Wifi Room, as I have to use Action Replay. If you don't mind that, I can just clone one and send it back with the rest of your stuff. No pressure, though; it's completely up to you.

That's fine that's the only thing I say is somewhat okay with the AR all my cloners clone by AR except 1

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Sure. Would you like it cloned now or on Tuesday?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Right. I'll write that down somewhere, then. Just so you know, I'll not be able to trade until around 3:30pm on Tuesday on account of school. Does that time sound alright?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Right. I'll write that down somewhere, then. Just so you know, I'll not be able to trade until around 3:30pm on Tuesday on account of school. Does that time sound alright?

That's fine, I can't trade until about 4:30-5:00pm anyway

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Gotcha. Thanks!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Status
Not open for further replies.