• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elyk800

Sorry for the delay I got sick and had to go to bed early, anyway, I am interested in your offers but before we make a deal I have a quick question, do you have a dream radar Landorus I could definitely trade those for the keldeo, genesect, and tornadus and the DW Durant you are asking about is a shiny, and I don't have any flawless or near flawless heracross but I can search to see if I have a Male bug pokemon that is flawless to breed with it

That's not a problem at all, but thanks for letting me know! I was offline early last night as well anyway. I am making my way through the dream radar now, still haven't been able to get Thunderus yet. However, I can definitely trade Landorus (and Thunderus too if you want it) to you when I get it. Can you clone, by the way? The dream radar pokemon seem to be worth a lot in the trade forums at the moment :p

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
That's not a problem at all, but thanks for letting me know! I was offline early last night as well anyway. I am making my way through the dream radar now, still haven't been able to get Thunderus yet. However, I can definitely trade Landorus (and Thunderus too if you want it) to you when I get it. Can you clone, by the way? The dream radar pokemon seem to be worth a lot in the trade forums at the moment :p

No I can't clone sadly, but I know a really great cloner who should be online now if I am correct her name is Awakeningleaficarus I know she would love to clone that landorus, what nature's are your tornadus and landorus?

elyk800

No I can't clone sadly, but I know a really great cloner who should be online now if I am correct her name is Awakeningleaficarus I know she would love to clone that landorus, what nature's are your tornadus and landorus?

Yes, I've been on her trade shop, and she is already cloning my Tornadus for me, since I am already trading her for it :p I do not have Landorus yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to talk to her, and I can get one to both of you for trade :) the nature of my Tornadus is Bold.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Yes, I've been on her trade shop, and she is already cloning my Tornadus for me, since I am already trading her for it :p I do not have Landorus yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to talk to her, and I can get one to both of you for trade :) the nature of my Tornadus is Bold.

Okay that's a decent nature, I won't be able to trade for a few days though

elyk800

Okay that's a decent nature, I won't be able to trade for a few days though

That's okay, you can't trade until the weekend right? That's okay, there isn't any rush. Just pm me when you can trade :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
That's okay, you can't trade until the weekend right? That's okay, there isn't any rush. Just pm me when you can trade :)

Actually I cant trade until Thursday 4:30 PM EST, the weekends are hectic for me

elyk800

Actually I cant trade until Thursday 4:30 PM EST, the weekends are hectic for me

Thursday night works for me, and we are in the same time zone, so that makes things even easier.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Thursday night works for me, and we are in the same time zone, so that makes things even easier.

Okay great, tgta does indeed make it very easier :)

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I can give you a:
Shiny Flawless Quiet Cressilia (with 0 speed ivs) or a Shiny Flawless Timid Zapdos
(Both UT)
For your Shiny Near-Flawless Adamant Kyurem?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I can give you a:
Shiny Flawless Quiet Cressilia (with 0 speed ivs) or a Shiny Flawless Timid Zapdos
(Both UT)
For your Shiny Near-Flawless Adamant Kyurem?

Sorry for the wait my phone didn't tell me anyone posted, I am interested in thta zapdos what moves does it have and what is its Hidden Power?

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Hidden Power Ice. It doesn't really have anything but level up moves but I can Move Tutor/TM it some if you like.(It's on Platinum atm, I'm gonna transfer it over to White)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hidden Power Ice. It doesn't really have anything but level up moves but I can Move Tutor/TM it some if you like.(It's on Platinum atm, I'm gonna transfer it over to White)

Could you give it heat wave? And it is legit right? Can't be to careful on the forums

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Sure. I can give it that. Yeah, it's legit. I know the person who caught it. They don't have anything to cheat or hack to get stuff.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Sure. I can give it that. Yeah, it's legit. I know the person who caught it. They don't have anything to cheat or hack to get stuff.

Okay that's good, I just need to get it cloned this week, then I will try to trade with you this week

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
That's fine. Are you good for the weekend?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
That's fine. Are you good for the weekend?

I don't think so sadly, but by any chance can you trade around 5:30-6:00pm EST Thursday or a little later, I should probably be able to get some clones on that day

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
That'll work to. :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Bump to the top, if I have arranged a trade with anyone tomorrow then I would like you to PM me tomorrow around 3:00pm EST thank you

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Would you be willing to trade an event Meloetta for an UT Adamant Genesect and an UT Quiet Keldeo?

Status
Not open for further replies.