• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
ok let me know when you can trade. not sure if the kyushu ones are always shiny though.
The Kyushu events aren't always shiny but I saw you had shiny groudon and shiny metagross and I would love either of those and there wad also one other event you had that I liked but I can't remember which one it was I posted it in an earlier post

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
The Kyushu events aren't always shiny but I saw you had shiny groudon and shiny metagross and I would love either of those and there wad also one other event you had that I liked but I can't remember which one it was I posted it in an earlier post

sorry if there was confusion, but those aren't listed as shiny in my shop. the others were the YOD pokemon. (believe i have 3, but only listed two)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
sorry if there was confusion, but those aren't listed as shiny in my shop. the others were the YOD pokemon. (believe i have 3, but only listed two)
My bad I misread anyway what YOTD events do you have? And I am also interested in the ANA flying adamant pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.