• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hey, I saw that you have a Lv. 50 Celebi that you're looking to trade. I have two shiny Pokemon you might be interested in (and I would be willing to trade them both to you if you are interested). I have a male Lv. 28 Swoobat from the Japanese version with a Naive nature, and a Lv. 43 Golurk with an Adamant Nature. Just PM me if you are interested!

Sorry for the wait I got sucked into a thread, I'm gonna check my game to see if I still have that celebi if not, I also have one from the WIN2011 event on my platinum game that I can transfer at a point

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Bumping to the top

Dooood. Would you be willing to trade a shiny flawless latias and a regular shiny druddigon for that shiny deoxys you got up there?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Dooood. Would you be willing to trade a shiny flawless latias and a regular shiny druddigon for that shiny deoxys you got up there?

Sorry for the delay I didn't see this this morning and I was at school all day, what nature's are they I'm curious, and I still need go get it cloned today (multiple times)

Oops totally forgot the natures. The flawless shiny latias is timid and the shiny druddigon is lonley. Also, its fine. I JUST got back from classes myself as I'm typying this.

divick630

Breeding Trainer
Hey guys, I had a quick question. Are you alright with trading for clones? I have a couple event pokes but I wouldn't want to give up the originals outright.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Oops totally forgot the natures. The flawless shiny latias is timid and the shiny druddigon is lonley. Also, its fine. I JUST got back from classes myself as I'm typying this.
That's fine with me could I get both for deoxys? Thanks
Hey guys, I had a quick question. Are you alright with trading for clones? I have a couple event pokes but I wouldn't want to give up the originals outright.
This is a solo shop, and I get pokemon cloned by other users here so nope I don't kind clones :)

Hell yeah you can get both for the deoxys. Hit me up when you got your cloning sorted or whenever you're ready.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hell yeah you can get both for the deoxys. Hit me up when you got your cloning sorted or whenever you're ready.

Okay no problem, I gotta eat dinner now, go to game stop and download keldeo, then I'm going to the library to trade

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Newly caught yesterday on pokemon XD NFT ever
male
UT lv18
Modest
OT Cynder (me)
ID (
Hidden power
NEVER FOR TRADE
ZubatShiny.png

Credit goes to Rayce for the shiny XD Zubat sprite

Last edited:

divick630

Breeding Trainer

This is a solo shop, and I get pokemon cloned by other users here so nope I don't kind clones :)

Okay that's good to know. Thanks for the quick reply. I was wondering if you were willing to trade for your Kyushu train UT male Blaziken

I have a Modest SPR2012 Reshiram, untouched. I also have some events in my spoiler. Would you be interested in making a trade?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Okay that's good to know. Thanks for the quick reply. I was wondering if you were willing to trade for your Kyushu train UT male Blaziken

I have a Modest SPR2012 Reshiram, untouched. I also have some events in my spoiler. Would you be interested in making a trade?

Can I get info on that shiny mew I'm looking for ID no. And OT, and I am interested in that timid flawless SMR2012 keldeo, also I do trade for pokemon that people dont want cloned or go be traded away all I do is add it to my trophy case and mark it NFT meaning I won't trade it to anyone but the person who traded it to me

EDIT : can I get the stats on that shiny timid jirachi, and what stats the CHANNEL jirachi is flawless in thanks

Last edited:

Orrun

Event Collector
* adamant UT lv10 Japanese male *Iron Fist* flawless except in defense and SP.atk NEW
*timid UT lv40 flawless dream radar *Multiscale* Lugia NEW
*sassy UT lv40 Japanese dream radar dialga *Telepathy* adamant orb NEW
*sassy UT lv40 Japanese dream radar palkia *Telepathy* lustrous orb NEW
*impish UT lv10 Japanese no guard golett NEW
*Sassy UT lv34 DW event mamoswine male
*Uncaught Giga drain female trapinch
*Uncaught female zen headbutt Whismur
*DWF moxie heracross can breed

I'm interested in these 9. Check my shop to see what you'd like please.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
* adamant UT lv10 Japanese male *Iron Fist* flawless except in defense and SP.atk NEW
*timid UT lv40 flawless dream radar *Multiscale* Lugia NEW
*sassy UT lv40 Japanese dream radar dialga *Telepathy* adamant orb NEW
*sassy UT lv40 Japanese dream radar palkia *Telepathy* lustrous orb NEW
*impish UT lv10 Japanese no guard golett NEW
*Sassy UT lv34 DW event mamoswine male
*Uncaught Giga drain female trapinch
*Uncaught female zen headbutt Whismur
*DWF moxie heracross can breed

I'm interested in these 9. Check my shop to see what you'd like please.

JPN Male Bulbasaur
JPN Guide Gotherita UT (male Bashful)
Hadou mew
Shin was gae manaphy
What nature meloetta do you have?
What nature is your UT shiny movie Event hydreigon?
Kyle riolu (ranger event with aura sphere)
Oblivia Deoxys
And any TRU arceus
not all for the 9 you asked though
These all interest me

Last edited:

divick630

Breeding Trainer
Can I get info on that shiny mew I'm looking for ID no. And OT, and I am interested in that timid flawless SMR2012 keldeo, also I do trade for pokemon that people dont want cloned or go be traded away all I do is add it to my trophy case and mark it NFT meaning I won't trade it to anyone but the person who traded it to me

EDIT : can I get the stats on that shiny timid jirachi, and what stats the CHANNEL jirachi is flawless in thanks

Faraway Island Mew: UT
ID: 2354, OT: ゆうへい
Jolly, 31/31/31/29/30/31
In general, my FAI mew is NFT unless it's offered for something crazy (like a legit NYPC pkm for example).

SMR2012 Keldeo: UT
Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31

Channel Jirachi: UT
Jolly, 31/31/31/23/31/31

WISHMKR Jirachi: UT
Timid, 15/28/29/3/0/7

Both of the jirachis above are definite clones, since they appear several times on pokecheck. However, they both appear to be completely legitmet in every other area as far as I can tell.

More then anything i'd be willing to trade you my Keldeo, since that I RNG'd myself. But it's really up to you. Let me know what you think. I do have other events so if you like to have the "comprehensive list", PVT msg me

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Faraway Island Mew: UT
ID: 2354, OT: ゆうへい
Jolly, 31/31/31/29/30/31
In general, my FAI mew is NFT unless it's offered for something crazy (like a legit NYPC pkm for example).

SMR2012 Keldeo: UT
Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31

Channel Jirachi: UT
Jolly, 31/31/31/23/31/31

WISHMKR Jirachi: UT
Timid, 15/28/29/3/0/7

Both of the jirachis above are definite clones, since they appear several times on pokecheck. However, they both appear to be completely legitmet in every other area as far as I can tell.

More then anything i'd be willing to trade you my Keldeo, since that I RNG'd myself. But it's really up to you. Let me know what you think. I do have other events so if you like to have the "comprehensive list", PVT msg me

I sadly don't have any PCNY event pokemon but feel free to see if I have anything you'd like for it, I have a decent amount of pokemon to offer and I have some not even in the shop yet ask about them if you want to know who isn't in here I definitely want the keldeo and CHANNEL jirachi I'm also interested in that shiny jirachi since I don't have that timid shiny jirachi I have a different one

Last edited:

EoTN

Hey there, is your shiny XD zubat NFT, or would you consider trading it to me? I LOVE Colo/XD shinies, and would definately make it worth your time.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hey there, is your shiny XD zubat NFT, or would you consider trading it to me? I LOVE Colo/XD shinies, and would definately make it worth your time.

Sorry its not for trade I had been waiting to eventually find an XD or Coloseum shiny and it has taken me 3 years with long month long breaks though, so sorry he isn't for trade, and I'm not going to get him cloned either

I am going to keep searching for shinies on XD though and depending on who and or what I find, I may put it up for trade on the forums

Last edited:

Orrun

Event Collector
JPN Male Bulbasaur
JPN Guide Gotherita UT (male Bashful)
Hadou mew
Shin was gae manaphy
What nature meloetta do you have?
What nature is your UT shiny movie Event hydreigon?
Kyle riolu (ranger event with aura sphere)
Oblivia Deoxys
And any TRU arceus
not all for the 9 you asked though
These all interest me
Well 5 of your DWs are events, so I'll go even on those, 5 for 5. As far as the other 4, since their normal females, how about 2 of yours for one of my events? So that'd be your 9 for whatever 7 events you choose from me.

And in return to your questions, I have a timid and modest Meoletta, and Timid has 24 speed ivs and 15 sp. att. The modest ones IVs are not very impressive at all (1 sp atk iv and 12 spd lol).

The shiny event Hydreigon is naughty (15 att, 30 sp def, and 31 spd).

Also to note, the Shin Gae Se Manaphy is a Pokecheck clone. So if you choose that I'll definitely do 1 for 1 with it.

Will you need clones back too btw?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Well 5 of your DWs are events, so I'll go even on those, 5 for 5. As far as the other 4, since their normal females, how about 2 of yours for one of my events? So that'd be your 9 for whatever 7 events you choose from me.

And in return to your questions, I have a timid and modest Meoletta, and Timid has 24 speed ivs and 15 sp. att. The modest ones IVs are not very impressive at all (1 sp atk iv and 12 spd lol).

The shiny event Hydreigon is naughty (15 att, 30 sp def, and 31 spd).

Also to note, the Shin Gae Se Manaphy is a Pokecheck clone. So if you choose that I'll definitely do 1 for 1 with it.

Will you need clones back too btw?
Okay nevermind the manaphy then, I would only need clones back if it was a DW starter or dream radar legendary, I could do 7 for 9 yeah, and I am interested in the modest meloetta since I don't have a modest meloetta or care about IV's, and the hydreigon is to replace the one I had that I found out was hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.