• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanoQ1

hey dude, so i forgot about our trade. when you wanna do it? also do you wanna battle?
thanks

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
hey dude, so i forgot about our trade. when you wanna do it? also do you wanna battle?
thanks

I can't trade til Tuesday I think, but yeah I'd like to battle after the trade if possible

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Bump to the top

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I am interested in , your shiny *Careful Umbreon wish, payback, curse, and heal bell lv, *Adamant female totodile dragon dance, waterfall, leer, and ice punch lv1
* Jolly swift swim T lv50 (sp.def non flawless).
`
`I have a T Timid movie 14 victini, Mild Treeko lvl 1 UT, Docile T First Anniversary Mewtwo, May 2012 event serious BT darkrai,and shiny UT Bold Dratini. But mostly interested in umbreon would even be willing to trade 2 or 3 of mine (your choice) for himx.x.

`If not i will settle for the shiny gliscor or metagross :L.`

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I am interested in , your shiny *Careful Umbreon wish, payback, curse, and heal bell lv, *Adamant female totodile dragon dance, waterfall, leer, and ice punch lv1
* Jolly swift swim T lv50 (sp.def non flawless).
`
`I have a T Timid movie 14 victini, Mild Treeko lvl 1 UT, Docile T First Anniversary Mewtwo, May 2012 event serious BT darkrai,and shiny UT Bold Dratini. But mostly interested in umbreon would even be willing to trade 2 or 3 of mine (your choice) for himx.x.

`If not i will settle for the shiny gliscor or metagross :L.`

Actually I already have all of those events, and I already have a shiny dratini sorry

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Want: lonely goldeen for my jap movie timid shaymin

Do you have any other events or shinies for trade? Only asking cause I'm getting a few shaymin when I can trade again

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Bump to the top

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Bump to the top

JinMo92

Hi, I am interested in your DW ability Heracross. I have a shiny Modest Gardevoir with the ability Trace, but it is lvl 100 and it is EV'd 252 in Sp. Atk and 252 in Speed. I personally raised the Gardevoir myself and OT is Jin. Message me if you are interested.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hi Smeargal, i am intersted in your *Adamant female totodile dragon dance, waterfall, leer, and ice punch lv1. I can offer you an untouched Rash Genosect event from white 2.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hi Smeargal, i am intersted in your *Adamant female totodile dragon dance, waterfall, leer, and ice punch lv1. I can offer you an untouched Rash Genosect event from white 2.

Can you tell me what day it was downloaded on, I'm trying to get a full date set

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I downloaded it today, about 30minutes ago. i just bought the game :). So 10/14/2012

Okay that's good, I don't have one from any day except for opening day I could do that then :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Ok i just have to wait till i get the pal pad in White 2 haha. :). And now i just got it. White 2 Fc:4384 9919 4898
And can i change the pokemon to you shiny almaldo please?

Sadly I can't trade today, and I don't have any extra clones of my Armaldo so for now, until I get someone to clone it I cat

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

elyk800

I've got the bold natured Dream Radar Tornadus from your want list, timid Genesect, and Keldeo, of any nature you like (I still need to go pick it up) Would you be willing to trade the following:

Adamant DW Male Torchic with speed boost (flawless)
Timid DW Male Charmander with Solar Power (flawless)
DWF moxie Heracross (flawless if you have it, or just max attack and speed)
DWF Jolly Durant with Truant

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I've got the bold natured Dream Radar Tornadus from your want list, timid Genesect, and Keldeo, of any nature you like (I still need to go pick it up) Would you be willing to trade the following:

Adamant DW Male Torchic with speed boost (flawless)
Timid DW Male Charmander with Solar Power (flawless)
DWF moxie Heracross (flawless if you have it, or just max attack and speed)
DWF Jolly Durant with Truant

Sorry for the delay I got sick and had to go to bed early, anyway, I am interested in your offers but before we make a deal I have a quick question, do you have a dream radar Landorus I could definitely trade those for the keldeo, genesect, and tornadus and the DW Durant you are asking about is a shiny, and I don't have any flawless or near flawless heracross but I can search to see if I have a Male bug pokemon that is flawless to breed with it

Status
Not open for further replies.