• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainHero

Any other shinies? I am interested in it but its not quite enough for a shaymin, I do have a few different shaymin to offer though
It's my only shiny so far, i could throw in choice scarf or some items if you want some

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

CaptainHero

Okay great, how about a PP max and that minun for a shaymin :)
Do you have time same time tomorrow, it would be best if we could trade tomorrow
It's pretty late at my time, so i have to get some rest

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Do you have time same time tomorrow, it would be best if we could trade tomorrow
It's pretty late at my time, so i have to get some rest

Sorry I can't trade tomorrow unless my drive time involves no observation time if it doesn't then I may be able to trade at about 7 pm EST if I get home on time, but I can't trade when at home cause I have no WiFi and I'd need to go to the library for WiFi, as a matter of fact I can only be on the forums when I'm at home when I'm on my phone

CaptainHero

Sorry I can't trade tomorrow unless my drive time involves no observation time if it doesn't then I may be able to trade at about 7 pm EST if I get home on time, but I can't trade when at home cause I have no WiFi and I'd need to go to the library for WiFi, as a matter of fact I can only be on the forums when I'm at home when I'm on my phone
So when exactly is a good time you have

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'm not sure yet

gardevoir_blue

My tag whimescot for your Torchic?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

gardevoir_blue

DW torchic ut
my whimescott is a ut aswell timid 6/1/2012 female Ot PC cheri berryalert to sounds

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

gardevoir_blue

nobungas rayquaza collesuem ho-oh soon to hav singing piplup and tag lucario im guessing thats a no trade?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
nobungas rayquaza collesuem ho-oh soon to hav singing piplup and tag lucario im guessing thats a no trade?

just asking but would ho oh and whimsicott be to much to ask for?

gardevoir_blue

maybe ho-oh and something else or just whimescott right now as thier praticly the same rarity

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
maybe ho-oh and something else or just whimescott right now as thier praticly the same rarity

i think for now i will have to skip but only because I'm backed up on trades

gardevoir_blue

oh ok i see when well you be back on track?

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
oh ok i see when well you be back on track?

I'm hoping within the next 2 weeks, i don't get to trade much thats why I'm behind, plus i don't have wifi at home and have to rely on the library

gardevoir_blue

oh sad to hear that

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Status
Not open for further replies.