• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smeargle's Shop Of Cheese Waffles

What do you think of our shop? (Honest answers only)

• I love it, it can't be better

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • i like it but it needs improvement

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • its not so bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • There are better shops

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It's horrible and i hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
But its very hard to get good Ivs like that without RNG even now, in Gen3 if your game had a specific IV spread and yyour internal game card battery was dead you could RNG something and every time after that that Seed would be at the same time, it looks like an RNG and the best spread their game could have had that was easy to time perfectly :3

indeed, it very well may be then lol, what do yah wanna part with for it?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
indeed, it very well may be then lol, what do yah wanna part with for it?

Not sure so I guess just start asking for what you want for it :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I will be able to do some trades later if anyone is free
In about 1-3 hours from now, if you want to trade at that time then send me a message so I can prepare

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
Not sure so I guess just start asking for what you want for it :)

well i am interested in your sinjoh palkia, and your eppie deoxys, would you part with either?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
well i am interested in your sinjoh palkia, and your eppie deoxys, would you part with either?

i actually need both cloned, can you clone?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
okay can't trade anymore today sorry guys, 0 trades today

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
i actually need both cloned, can you clone?

why yes, i can how many clones do you need? ( i do not use AR or pokecheck to clone, as i despise both methods)

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
why yes, i can how many clones do you need? ( i do not use AR or pokecheck to clone, as i despise both methods)

Alright that's cool :) I would need 2 back of the pokes I trade you but I can't trade again today but maybe tomorrow, if I can't tomorrow then possibly next week

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
alrighty, will do

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Seeking Squirtle shiny or not no diff to me pm me we can make a deal

I have shiny and non shiny DW Rain Dish, what do you have to offer?

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
looking for a jirachi, so would like your timid flawless one. I can rng you anything breedable, or i could do like 2 or 3 shiny spinda, or 1 shiny flalwess, for your collection??

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
looking for a jirachi, so would like your timid flawless one. I can rng you anything breedable, or i could do like 2 or 3 shiny spinda, or 1 shiny flalwess, for your collection??

Sorry for the late reply I'm in school for another 4 hours, anyway hmm could you RNG me 3 shiny flawless spinda?

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
yeah sure, any preference on nature??
Also is it flawless?? thats the main thing I want to know about it

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
yeah sure, any preference on nature??
Also is it flawless?? thats the main thing I want to know about it

Oh wait which jirachi? I do have a flawless one but ite on my DS at home so I can't check yet, ignore the VM I sent you til after I check it, I beleive its my NZ Nintendo zone Japanese Jirachi is flawless but not sure off the top of my head

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
ok, and I can do that spinda you asked for, but as its 4 egg moves its gona take a seriously long time and a lot of effort, so would only be willing to do that one, its gona involve multiple chain breeding and everything :/ if you knock it down to 2 egg moves ill do the three

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
ok, and I can do that spinda you asked for, but as its 4 egg moves its gona take a seriously long time and a lot of effort, so would only be willing to do that one, its gona involve multiple chain breeding and everything :/ if you knock it down to 2 egg moves ill do the three

All are moves compatible if you use smeargle as a parent and have sketched those moves, that's how I breed often XD

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
ahhhhhh ok no worries then :) didnt realise that, just looked through parents and noticed it :p ill get right on it :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
ahhhhhh ok no worries then :) didnt realise that, just looked through parents and noticed it :p ill get right on it :)
Okay cool and I will check my black game when I get home and see if its the timid one that's flawless
hi there, im interested in your careful jirachi, i have a few legit shinies if your intersted!

That jirachi is shiny just to make sure you know, what shinies do you have, legit only of course :)

Leo1987

ah ok , i probably dont have anything thats worth the trade to be honest, i have a mincinno, audino and a tentacool, all 100% legit. do you have any other jirachis if not ... preferably with a sassy/naive nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.