• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smells Like Team Spirit! (520)

ShadowDragon16

Poor Staravia! Got not wins again :(
Still his better than Swellow!

Anyways Any one else notuice Chimchar has also takern to sitting on Ashes Shoulder? and more importantly Aipoms shoulder? I hope in the next ep we get a moneky vs monkey rivals?

Also what attack did Farfetch'd use?

I think Air Slash

And I noticed that too, I wonder if Aipom will get Jeoulous of Ash and Chimchar, this might spark a trade?

uber gon

Accept Change
Torterra's Hyper Beam made me think of a nuclear bomb blast.:D

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Ash has Staravia who is weak, a Turtwig who is boring and a Pikachu who is far from being as powerful as it was. How many more weaklings he's going to have?
Turtwig being boring does not reflect its strength. Pikachu's power resets at the beginning of every region and It's not like Pikachu's been getting knocked out by weak pokemon or something.

Staravia didn't even get to battle in this episode so no one should call it weak based on what they see/saw in this particular episode.

I still think the bird has alot of potential and it will get stronger.

Turtwig has had quite a few impressive wins and I dont think anyone should argue with the point that Turtwig's wins have been better then what Treeko/Chikorita/Bulbasaur had at this point in their respective journey's.

uber gon

Accept Change
Turtwig being boring does not reflect its strength. Pikachu's power resets at the beginning of every region and It's not like Pikachu's been getting knocked out by weak pokemon or something.

Staravia didn't even get to battle in this episode so no one should call it weak based on what they see/saw in this particular episode.

I still think the bird has alot of potential and it will get stronger.

Turtwig has had quite a few impressive wins and I dont think anyone should argue with the point that Turtwig's wins have been better then what Treeko/Chikorita/Bulbasaur had at this point in their respective journey's.

Well Treeko did beat a Hariyama, but Turtwig had quantity.

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
^ Which IMO wasn't all that impressive. I know why it kept hitting its feet but that strategy was so boring. That gym battle wasn't entertaining.
It was when Treeko evolved that I really started to like it, because lets face it Grovyle>Treeko anyday.

Anyways I dont want to turn this into a Turtwig vs. Treeko thread so I'll stop. If any of you guys want to talk about this more you can PM me.

Elekid evolving was a surprise, I didnt see that coming. It was sort of disappointing not to see Aipom battle since I like the monkey. However I like chimchar also so that was fine.

Havent seen the episode yet so can't really give an overall judgement of this episode yet.

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Just saw it, an amazing episode overall.

I am disappointed that Mukubird didn't do anything but at the same time it was great to see Shinji Torterra dominate the way it did. You would expect something like that from a pokemon who's been with him since he started his journey and went to Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto with him. That hyperbeam was probably the most lethal one we've ever seen.

The final battle was really good, one of the best so far this season.

LMAO at the ending where Piplup slides on table and falls down, the reaction on its face is so cute.

uber gon

Accept Change
Just saw it, an amazing episode overall.

I am disappointed that Mukubird didn't do anything but at the same time it was great to see Shinji Torterra dominate the way it did. You would expect something like that from a pokemon who's been with him since he started his journey and went to Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto with him. That hyperbeam was probably the most lethal one we've ever seen.

The final battle was really good, one of the best so far this season.

LMAO at the ending where Piplup slides on table and falls down, the reaction on its face is so cute.

You'd think Torterra's Hyper Beam was as strong as a nuke.:D

Look at the bright side, at least Staravia didn't faint.

!!-D@rRyL-!!

Fire Trainer
You'd think Torterra's Hyper Beam was as strong as a nuke.:D

Look at the bright side, at least Staravia didn't faint.

Good point there ^

But does anyone know where to watch it im really desperate to see the action isntead of just seeing the pictures (no offence to serebii i do appreciate the pictures anyway)

Last edited:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Pretty good ep. Rather annoying that they had to spend all that time on TR kidnapping Chimchar in the beginning, but there was still enough time left for the real battles to be great.

I'm a tad annoyed that Dawn and Kouhei didn't win, though. They deserve it more since they obviously had real teamwork, whereas Ash and Paul only seemed to win because of pure power and had no teamwork whatsoever. Oh well.

Kabuto

little punks!
Yes I actually agree Satoshi and Shinji should have lost. Ah well, at least we had that cool scene with him throwing the Soothe Bell. We also had some really good battles. Im happy for Chimchar *sniff*

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
I saw this one yesterday and I'm quite satified overall, pretty much everyone got what they want and their happy. Dawn gets a bell, Paul's Elekid now an Electabuzz, and Ash gets Chimchar. I knew that girl that was with Brock after they lost, she would leave and yes she did, too bad Brock did not get a happy ending.

I was not expecting the battle with Brock, the girl, Ash and Paul would go that fast. For once Paul actually helped, and damn that Toterra is strong, I was surprised he brings it to the Pokemon Center at the end.

Then the final battle, I had my bets that Dawn and the guy with the glasses to win, since they both had teamwork and the brains, but that changed when Paul's Elekid evolved to Electabuzz which surprised me and out of nowhere. If that would not happened, Dawn and the guy with the glasses would of won. But it was nice to see that somehow Ash and Paul managed to get through even though they can't stand each other.

I have a quick question though about the phone conversation with Ash and Professor Oak, I heard they mentioned "Shinji" or Paul in their conversation and I'm not sure if they said something where he comes from or something, I did not pick up too well what they said, any idea???

uber gon

Accept Change
I saw this one yesterday and I'm quite satified overall, pretty much everyone got what they want and their happy. Dawn gets a bell, Paul's Elekid now an Electabuzz, and Ash gets Chimchar. I knew that girl that was with Brock after they lost, she would leave and yes she did, too bad Brock did not get a happy ending.

I was not expecting the battle with Brock, the girl, Ash and Paul would go that fast. For once Paul actually helped, and damn that Toterra is strong, I was surprised he brings it to the Pokemon Center at the end.

Then the final battle, I had my bets that Dawn and the guy with the glasses to win, since they both had teamwork and the brains, but that changed when Paul's Elekid evolved to Electabuzz which surprised me and out of nowhere. If that would not happened, Dawn and the guy with the glasses would of won. But it was nice to see that somehow Ash and Paul managed to get through even though they can't stand each other.

I have a quick question though about the phone conversation with Ash and Professor Oak, I heard they mentioned "Shinji" or Paul in their conversation and I'm not sure if they said something where he comes from or something, I did not pick up too well what they said, any idea???

Oak was probably talking about training strategies.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Blech. The bird has been shafted once more. But hey, at least it appeared - Aipom wasn't even in the three episodes.

I'm hoping for a return of glasses guy later in the saga. He's one awesome dude.

I can see why Paul dislikes Ash, on the podium he was celebrating like an idiot.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
so how do these bells... get used in the anime... does the pokemon like where it to make them happy or something?

uber gon

Accept Change

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
id say bells foreshadow chansey....might foreshadow riolu/lucario too

does playboy bunny = bunarey's evo?....didn't know it needs happiness to evolve