• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smells Like Team Spirit! (520)

Manchee

extra toasty
This was one of the BEST episodes!! I loved when Ash and Chimchar battled together and when Elekid evolved!

Does Paul still have that Ninjask?

Rebeccag

grrr at paul saying your both pathetic. Aww chimchars just so cute i love it ^_^ James saying groovy just makes me laugh for no reason
Dawn saying he just said a poem made me a laugh too
wow tortettas strong and aww poor holly apologising to brock. conway just makes me laugh more and more every time i see him. Aww poor brock holly left
haha elekid got knocked down to the ground and conway copied dawn by saying no need to worry ^_^but hes just creepy lol. Yay Electrabuzz appears and its strong!
rofl chimmy finished first.
Why did Conway say go to velistone city?. Maybe hes going to come back

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
A great 3 ep arc, to think paul could be so cruel to chimchar, it seems as if he was jealous at ash for awakening chimchar's power. Each battle was awesome as well as the moves the pokemon used. Best episodes of DP so far.

E4 Edo

Is it my imaginatoin but was Paul meaner after he realed Chimchar?

Kataphrut

I watched this episode arc and it was great. The final battle between Ash, Dawn, Conway and the other guy was awesome and Chimchar really shone. In the battle with Brock and what's-'er-face, I really hoped that Staravia would actually hit Torterra after Croagunk did that awesome dodge.

Croagunk is mighty.

weavile/perap eater

i think this episode has the funniest title

smells like team spirit

because there is a song by nirvana called smells like teen spirit

i loved this episode

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
Oh, how I loved this three Tag Battle episodes!

I´m looking for words of admiration, but I hardly find expressions which seem worthy to describe my excitement!

Tag! We´re it! :
A funny and exciting episode with the introduction of interesting new characters, Brock really being loved by an older girl (if you neglect those two young girlies from former episodes!) and the best pairing we could wish- Ash and Paul!

Glory Blaze:
An uncommon, but awesome and gorgeous episode about Chimchar, great battles and Ash being the overwhelming, kind-hearted hero I love to see!

Smells Like Team Sprit:
THE highlight of the Tag Battle Saga!
Chimcar decides to join Ash: Splendid and awesome! I love Chimchar and hope it ´ll finally involve into Infernape! I dare to anticipate there will be a great showdown at the end of Shinnoh: Paul´s Torterra vs. Ash´s Infernape and then Infernape will gloriously pay back every ill Paul did to it when it was a Chimchar

Great, great, great, awesome battles!! Finally, the fact that Ash won rounds up these gorgeous three episodes, surely makes them belong to the best DP episodes so far and lets me feel totally enthusiastic.

EDIT:
Now, the soothe bell in my opinion (if Ash gets them) has increased the chance of Ash getting Riolu which means Lucario
Very good and comprehensible argument, unless Ash will give away both soothe bells to Dawn and Brock!
But I hope from the bottom of my heart that this assumption will come true!

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
This strays away from the episode a bit, but did anyone else want to punch the Fried Dynamite kids? >_>

That's why I watched it on the net.:)

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
just a question by the way:
Does anybody know when Cartonn Network will continue broadcasting new Pokemon epsiodes (the so-called 11th season) ?

I´m drooling over it already now!

Dialga3500

Yeah I also like those 3 episodes, I miss them in the cartoon network special, but I went to the net and saw them. The way that Chimchar joined Ash was awesome, I'm looking forward for what will happen with Chimchar because I'm expecting him to evolve and be one of the strongest pokemon of Ash's team and smack on the face Paul because of the way he treated Chimchar and all the stupid things he said about "You deserve each other". Other thing is what will happen if Ash gets the Riolu Egg as everyone is expecting, will ash release one of his Pokemon or will send one of them to the Oak's Lab you never know with all the twists this sagas has so we are going to see whats going to happen

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Just finished watching this episode the other day, im from the UK so i have to watch it on the internet and various places as such.

I loved this episode and im glad Ash finally got the Chimchar. From the moment Ash got Turtwig i always wished he would have a chimchar as its cool and its really strong.

Personally i feel Paul was an idiot to let his Chimchar go.

Cobalt_Latios

This strays away from the episode a bit, but did anyone else want to punch the Fried Dynamite kids? >_>

That's why I watched it on the net.:)

Looks to me like I'm going to continue with C_W and C_P. Even though C_P has somewhat mono sound and they cut the end credits (though a simply edit will usually fix that). Oh well, as long as I have them I can't really complain now can I?

Anyways, wow, another impressive episode. Paul's Torterra was unnaturally strong.

The final battle was particularly interesting as Ash actually used Paul's Chimchar for this part. Then of course Elekid evolves.

Okay, I have to say this: Conway and Dawn are surprisingly good. His Heracross knowing Feint was friggen amazing. And I simply laughed at Paul's expression when he heard Feint. Then of course, Heracross used Revenge. You know, after seeing these three episodes, it seems to me like they half designed some of these attacks to work nearly exclusively in the anime environement. I mean, this allows for their "correct" use to come into play.

Then of course, Paul gives Ash the soothe bell. Which seems appropriate considering his cold nature. (Cruel is just too mean, and bad doesn't suit him, so cold it is) And now that he released Chimchar, he truly is "cold". Although, when Team Rocket's balloon exploded, Paul paused for a moment. Perhaps maybe he's having doubts (though, knowing him, maybe it was just a disturbance in the area and decided to know what it was. Nothing more).

Wow, is the only word I can say.

And might I add, this was the best way to end the season: with a bang! Now, we'll just have to wait for Season 11 !!!!(seperated for obvious reasons) Wow, I cannot believe this is actually happening, we're now officially deep withing DP and are about to half one heck of a time to Veilstone. Speaking of which, it seems now Ash is actually getting told about where gyms are from other people besides the gym leaders themselves. Conway told Ash where the next gym is.

Also, "Chimchars Tears" seems like a good way to start season 11.

PUSA, I salute you in your ongoing efforts to get us a great dub of Pokémon. May you continue your work in Season 11!

~C_L~

Doomy

Noo end of the season, time to wait another3 or so months before the new one >.<
Great ep though.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I Think it was wrong for paul to battle his chimchar into using blaze in this episode

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
This episode, and Glory blaze has had some the best writing and battling I've seen a long time! The only downside is that the season ended. Beside that minor inconvenience -this is a superb episode! 10/10

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Sorry for being so unknowlegeable, but I can't seem to get what a Soothe Bell actually does. I didn't play any Poke'mon games besides those on PC, so I am not really sure what the item does. From what i've read from previous posts, I think it makes a Poke'mon happy or calms it down or something. Help me out here someone.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Thank God that Chimchar ends up with Ash. After the way it's been treated by Paul, at least it went to a trainer that could appreciate it and encourage it. Paul may be a cool character, but it's really hard to try and like him. I also like when Team Rocket try to steal Chimchar and Jessie offers it a spot in the motto. LOL

Too bad that things end so abruptly for Brock and Holly, but at least they ended on an optimistic note, with Holly vowing to do better. I hope she returns, I really like her. :)

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Hopefully Ash gives that Soothe Bell to Dawn or Brock so they can evolve there Pokemon.
Anyways great episode love the battle Brock and Girl Vs Ash and Paul.
A great episode

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Hopefully Ash gives that Soothe Bell to Dawn or Brock so they can evolve there Pokemon.
Anyways great episode love the battle Brock and Girl Vs Ash and Paul.
A great episode