• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Smoochum Wars Book 1-Beginnings

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
PG-13

Ladys and Gentlemen, you have just stumbled across quite possibly the dumbest idea for a fan fic ever, Smoochum Wars. I assure you will be entertained however, as you read about mans struggle against the Smoochum army. I now give you, Chapter 1:

Chapter 1- “Well it all began”

There were a few Elite trainers who where all related. There was one from Kanto, one from Hoenn, and one from Johto. All were very close too. One day, the trainer from Kanto was going to visit his brother in Johto. Before he went he left a Jynx and a Hypno in the daycare to get a Smoochum. However, on the way to Johto, his Salemence got a broken wing and he could not fly back.

After about a month in Johto, his Salemence healed. He was planning on visiting his brother in Hoenn, but he had to go pick up his Smoochum eggs first.

After he picked up the eggs from the daycare, he left for Hoenn. His brother was in Verdanturf town, so he went there.

While flying over there, he flew over Sky Pillar. He noticed Raquazza had moved. Could it be possible that he had been awoken? He just ignored it, and continued flying. He thought he was seeing things. His eggs hatched soon after he landed in Verdanturf Town.

After meeting up with his brother, he told him, “Hold on, I have to go put these Smoochums away in the P.C.

On the way to the Pokemon Center, a man ran out of the battle tent. He was fairly young. He was excited about something.

Then, he saw it. A huge trophy full of money, along with a Smoochum. “Hey kid, if you have a Smoochum, you should go try the Battle Tent. Me and Smoochum just won $500,000 and this huge trophy.”

The Trainer from Kanto put all his Smoochums in the P.C. except for one, witch he kept. He went strait to the Battle Tent afterwards.

In the Battle Tent, there was an old man. “Hello, I will guide your Battle Tent adventure. Witch Pokemon will you be using?”

“A Smoochum, sir.”

“Ahhh, I hate those things! They put us in bankruptcy. I hate Smoochums. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them! Their so stupid.”

The Smoochum herd this. She did not like it. She suddenly came out of her Pokeball on her own. It attacked the old man, though he was not dead.

It went strait to the P.C. and got out all her brothers and sisters. “Hey girls, someone called us stupid! We need to do Something about it. Girls, attack! Kill the people of Verdanturf Town, destroy them! The Smoochum army has arrived, and were taking over. Nurse Joy Then got out a Shotgun.

“Die you little Ba…..” That’s all she had time to say, as she was outnumbered by the Smoochums.

The Smoochums attacked Verdanturf Town. Buildings were burned, houses were destroyed, people were killed. The death count was as high as 67!

“Girls, we must get the queen. To the airport!”

They then marched to the nearby Maurville City, Where the got a plane an flew away. They didn’t know how to fly though, and they crashed in the ocean.

The F.B.I.H. (Federal Bureau of Investigation of Hoenn) then came. After the Police cleaned up and the F.B.I.H. got done investigating, the President came to make a speech.

“The Smoochums have left Maurville an hour ago,” the President said. “We just got word from the airport that the plane has crashed. We are not sure where, but experts speculate in was east of Pacifidlog Town. We know they died, and into the airplane raidio they said, ‘Long live the Queen.’ We are not sure what this means, but I assure you it is no problem.”

“Some people are trying to make a big deal out of this. Do not worry. They just think that the series of Earthquakes in ever Grande City are liked to the Smoochums. They are just natural. They have, however, evacuated the island and the Pokemon League was temporally moved to the battle Frontier.”

A man to the side of the Presidents podium then asked if anyone had any questions.

The press rapidly raised their hands, and the President picked a blond reporter, with a tan dress on.

“Mr. President, the Earthquakes from Ever Grande City have been in a series. One could say that they are just aftershocks, though they seem to be getting progressively stronger. Is it possible that a Pokemon, namely Groudon is behind this?”

The President gave the women a blank stare, thought for a second, and then replied. “I assure you, they are only natural.”

Then the same man who asked if anyone had any questions whispered something in the Presidents ear.

After hearing this the President said, “I must go.” He got jeers as he got off the stage and in his helicopter, even after he left.

……………………………………………………………………………………..
Inside Victory road…..

“You are now mine, and you will do to my bidding, you hear?”

“No, I refuse,” said a weak voice. “I refuse to hurt the humans yet again.”

“Okay, that’s fine. You will stay trapped here until you obey.”

“No, I won’t……. I won’t obey. I refuse. The humans have been hurt enough.”

“Earthquakes won’t get you out of the chain.”

Earthquakes raged all day anyways, as the Pokemon tried to break out of the chains.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
So if written up to chapter 5, but its on my computer, and my dads doesn't have Microsoft word, so I can't post a new chapter until my computer is fixed. Sorry.