• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SMS Banner Emporium

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Has mine been finished yet?

MD, my computer's slow right now. I'm burning something, so it takes a while to get from place to place. I know it's been delayed, but can you repost your post? Sorry MD.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
I'll try that JayStar. I'll start on it today, but I have this Asian Pacific essay to do. Expect it tomorrow, k?
~Magne

King Wulfharth

Divine Wonder...
no! its just it says galatic instead of galactic besides i like your banners i am very picky about who does my banners your on my top 5 list that means alot cuz i like and expect nothing but the best.

*Run-on sentence*
I'm busy now, because of hw obviously.

EDIT: New Style of banners, so I hoe you guys are okay with it. But don't worry, I'll still be using brushes often.

Xigbarcopy.png

Cobalt_Latios

I'll request one here.

Background - A blue vortex/ocean
Pictures - A Dialga, Lucario, Lugia and Latios (Sugimori art preforably)
Text - Cobalt's Squad.
Border - (Yes/No) NO
Tech Border - Yes: Color
No: Color of regular border

~C_L~

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Hey magne!
I just wanted to see if you was still making banner's or if you are going to close the shop because it has been a while since you last posted and you was in the midst of making my banner you said ^^

[aka]

hey, i was wondering if you would make me another banner, the one i have now is just fine, but i would like a new one. could you put the sugimori art of driftblim(fuwaraido), Leafia, Gaburiasu, Rentoraa, Enperuto, and Yukimenoko in it and have it say: We fight to the End! (in the same font)
PS i know i'm not exactly using the form but could ya do it anyways?

Apparently, you guys, I've been busy. Tests, homework, events, you name it, I've been there. And it's allergy season, so I'm sick often, despite the fact I'm indoors.

I'll start with Manafi's Dream, then with Silver Phoenix's. Others I'm not that concerned right now, because I have a Science Test tomorrow, and then a History, so I need to study for em. Expect them anytime the end of this week.

Same size like your example, you can make it begger if it does not fit all
here and here
Left light purple and right Light blue
Back round can have purple lines and blue lines
Text: I will kill you if you stand in my way!!! Like your quilava banner text type, black color text
I want driftblim at the left and the puple backround at the left, and empoleon at the right, blue backround there, and text at the middle,

thanks!!!