• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snack Attack! (096)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Snack Attack!

Arriving on the Grapefruit Islands, Ash discovers that there is a Snorlax going from Island to Island eating all the Grapefruits. Ash is emplored to help stop the Snorlax...but the Snorlax proves to be Slippery...Can Ash stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
How could the Snorlax eat that much. A Snorlax is supposed to eat about 400 kilogramsof food. Judging by their size, the grape fruit were about half a kilogram. That means Snorlax should have only eaten 800 grape fruit and fall to sleep. Yet he was able to devastate two Islands and destroy half the crop on another. Maybe the swimming gave him an appitite.

H

Hales

You know when I first watched this episode and Ash caught Snorlax, I wondered why Ash really caught it, but then I watched the Johto League matches that Ash put Snorlax through, and I'm now thoroughly happy that Ash has a Snorlax :)

Psychic Venusaur

Pokemon Master
Trying to put Snorlax to sleep was hilarious. Misty tryed to put him to sleep by counting Snorlax. Snorlax was actually counting the whole time. Then Psyduck came and started laughing at her.
Team Rocket tried to sing it to sleep. Snorlax wasn't too hapy about that.

M

Mistystar89

^Yup, that part was really funny. I laughed when she fell asleep and Psyduck made fun of her. XD It was funny when Snorlax almost ate Misty's Goldeen XDD Overall 9.3/10

S

staticbear

i saw that episode and i love snorlax he has big feet, plus the cool jigglypuff sing concert was funny but why was ash crying with bulbasaur at the end in the memories part.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
I remember the first time I saw this one, I wasn't quite sure if Ash really captured Snorlax, since you never see him regain the Poké Ball he uses to contain him. It caused me quite a bit of confusion at the time, since I was working on the preliminary version of what would become "Pokémon the Movie 8.5" and I wanted to get everyone's lineup accurate.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
It was funny watcing this episode the same day (later in the day) as "The Garden of Eatin'", since this was the episode where Ash caught Snorlax, and TGOE was his first appearance since season five.

This was a pretty good episode. It was definitely just about as good as "Wake Up Snorlax", since they were once again trying to take on a snorlax. I like how they set up the stage for Jigglypuff, Misty trying to get snorlax to count snorlaxes :D , snorlax using Lickitung's tongue for a napkin (LOL), Bulbasaur and Victreebel getting squished flat as pancakes, and Ash saying that snorlax is doing the "Blubberfly". :) At least Snorlax has proven to be a great addition to Ash's team, even though he's rarely used, so the capture was definitely worth it (especially for the islands' sakes).

One quibble, though, is that I think the grapefruit grower was just a *little* too overprotective of her crop. I can certainly understand it to a point, but for gosh sakes, with the big fat grapefruits that are hard to open I don't think people are going to be taking that many at once.

Aptenodytes

i thought it was a fun and good episode. ash shouldve kept snorlax in his team more often though. snorlax episodes are always fun to watch

JONNO.FRESH

An awesome epi. Snorlax was kool. I mean i didnt expect it to swim from island to island so that was kool. Ahh jiggly saving the day again. 8/10

Snorlax was so funny here, and when it almost ate Goldeen, it was funny, but TR's attempt to put Snorlax to sleep was priceless

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I did not no why ash got a snorlax in the first place but when i saw it battle I understood why and I wish ash would use it more.

DaMike52

Banned
This one was defenitly a winner, Jigglypuff should have stuck around.

Battra

A funny episode, I got a Laugh out of watching the gang try to put Snorlax to sleep and then luring out Jigglypuff in order to put Snorlax to sleep. Congrats to Ash for catching himself a Snorlax now he has a full compliment of 6 Pokemon with him.

Freedom

Pokeman
I definitely miss the days when the following-the-team pokemon such as Jiggly were intergrated into the plot of the episode and not just an annoying pokemon that popped up every now and then.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
This episode was hilarious. That pretty much says it all for me.