• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snack Attack! (096)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Anyone notice at the end when Ruby said "Next year, we might have even more fruit."

Last I checked, trees didn't grow in a year. Let alone grow and produce fruit...

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I can't believe that Snorlax almost ate a Goldeen! (lol ever wonder which fish-like Pokémon would be used to make sushi? *shot*)

I remember this swimming Snorlax... Ash caught it, which is cool ^^ I don't think we've ever really seen it swim again... well except in his match against Clair later on...

I liked the episode; mostly because they were trying to put it to sleep, rather than wake it up like they did in "Wake Up, Snorlax!" XD

Raikipper

BSB Lover
This was a reasonably entertaining episode, one which looked like it was just going to be a regular filler, until the very end. I was pleasantly surprised when Ash actually managed to catch the Snorlax, largely because it was so different from any kind of Pokemon he'd owned before (a pure normal type, for one thing - Raticate doesn't count), and he'd gone for so long with only five pokemon on his regular team that I'd been curious as to whether he'd ever pick up and travel with a sixth. By the time the Orange adventures were up, I was seriously beginning to question whether there had really been any point to his obtaining Snorlax, since, though it did have a pivotal role in the "Food Fight" episode, it was barely ever used in battles, and had to be dumped at Oak's lab before the big climactic battle after proving its uselessness upon that particular occasion, presumably never to have a place upon Ash's regular roster again. Still, it's good that Ash hasn't forgotten it, and that he's still willing to have it sent over and harness its incredible strength every so often so, in the long run, I'd say that Snorlax has proven its worth.

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I love Snorlax, and i think it was a good capture for Ash.

But how did Jigglypuff know where to find them?

danparker

I remember this episode a long time ago. It was intersting. Ruby was really well designed in this episode.

Okay, the battle scenes with Snorlax flattening the other pokemons was really hilarious. And some other scenes, too.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Snorlax was very hungry, it was strange that he ate everything, even whole islands...
And i loved to see TR in his costum

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Great episode although we've seen this before.

I loved that Snorlax could swim, I always thought it was too heavy for that. I liked that Ash caught it and it became important later on.

Loved Jigglypuff too, 8/10

G50

No longer posting
Finally Ash catches a Snorlax in this episode. It was bizarre though how Ash was able to not fall asleep during Jigglypuff's sound and then still being able to catch the Snorlax.

28/100

Oh my goodness!
Ash critical captured a Snorlax!

He did something that wasn't even that heard of then!

TheEpicGoomba

I really like this episode overall very funny. Ashame how Snorlax wasn't on his team as often as I would of liked it to.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This episode was very funny, I especially liked the part where Ash caught Snorlax, and where Snorlax almost ate Goldeen

Aquarelle

Staff member
Loved this episode! Snorlax was so funny - I loved how it did things like flattening Bulbasaur, trying to eat Goldeen, etc. And actually seeing a Snorlax swimming was pretty memorable.
Needless to say, I was happy wen Ash caught it.

Vernikova

Champion
I didn't like this episode but I didn't hate it either. Snorlax trying to east Goldeen was pretty funny but a lot of the episode wasn't very memorable.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
lol @ Snorlax trying to eat Goldeen. I liked this episode. It was a funny one and Ash gets one of his best Pokémon! I'm still impressed that a Snorlax can swim. It doesn't seem like it should be possible with a Pokémon like that.

Blessed

This episode was so funny! It's always nice to see Jigglypuff make another random appearance. Ash catching Snorlax was nice too.

Last edited: