• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snack Attack! (096)

7threst

I always loved Snorlax. A combined definition of hilariousness and laziness can be applied to this Pokémon. I loved how this episode primarily focused on how rampaged Snorlax's can be and I can't help to say that I love Jigglypuf's running gag so far.

NPT

Just a member
This is the episode where Ash catches Snorlax, and it was a funny episode. Snorlax almost ate Goldeen in this episode, I am glad it didn't became his meal. Snorlax swimming was impressive.

It was pretty funny when Snorlax was flattening every Pokemon sent to bring it down. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought it was ironic that Ash and friends wanted this Snorlax to fall asleep in the end; it was basically the opposite of what happened in the Kanto Snorlax episode. Anyway, it was sad seeing Snorlax go from island to island eating all those grapefruit; I felt bad for Ruby, but at least new grapefruit trees started to grow.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow that Snorlax just kept eating the grapefruit and I was surprised that it could swim from one island to the next at all ha ha. Ash and friends trying to get Jigglypuff's help to put Snorlax to sleep was cool and I'm glad Ash got Snorlax.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Totally loved this episode. It got Ash a nice and bulky Pokémon for use in later battles. Surprised how fit Snorlax is because it could swim quickly from one island to another. It was nice by using Jigglypuff to put Snorlax to sleep so Ash could catch it and at least he caught it right before he and the others fell asleep, which was quite hilarious.

Gillachu

Banned
Wow that Snorlax just kept eating the grapefruit and I was surprised that it could swim from one island to the next at all ha ha. Ash and friends trying to get Jigglypuff's help to put Snorlax to sleep was cool and I'm glad Ash got Snorlax.

I wish he hadn't caught Snorlax actually since it seemed more like a menace any ways since all he'd mostly do was eat..

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I wish he hadn't caught Snorlax actually since it seemed more like a menace any ways since all he'd mostly do was eat..

I don't see it that way cuz I feel like Ash was kind of due for a new pokemon by this point any ways and Snorlax ended up being super strong.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It showed how much of a powerhouse he was, so Ash catching him made sense even ignoring the grapefruit situation.

Yea Snorlax had overwhelming raw power at the very least but as Jigglypuff showed, he was still susceptible to status conditions like sleep. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This was such a funny episode, like, I laughed out loud watching Ash's friends try to put Snorlax to sleep and then luring out Jigglypuff in order to put Snorlax to sleep in the end. Congrats to Ash for catching himself a Snorlax.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So this was where Satoshi captured his Kabigon. Even though we had already seen a Kabigon in Kanto, I preferred how this one was shown eating all the grapefruit on the various islands. Purin's cameo was pleasant since we hadn't seen her in a while, and I liked how new trees began to sprout in the end.

ZilverLox

Banned
This was a pretty good episode. It was definitely just about as good as "Wake Up Snorlax", since they were once again trying to take on a Snorlax. I like how they set up the stage for Jigglypuff, Misty trying to get Snorlax to count. I remember the first time I saw this one, I wasn't quite sure if Ash really captured Snorlax, since you never see him regain the Poke Ball he uses to contain him. It caused me quite a bit of confusion at the time.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I wasn't quite sure if Ash really captured Snorlax, since you never see him regain the Poke Ball he uses to contain him. It caused me quite a bit of confusion at the time.

Well of course he had caught it since it was his Poke Ball after all. He wasn't just gonna leave it there.

Alloutℯ

Banned
My jaw dropped when the Snorlax swam to the next grapefruit island since he seemed so fat and heavy, so I didn't think he could swim so well or at all.

Leonhart

Imagineer
My jaw dropped when the Snorlax swam to the next grapefruit island since he seemed so fat and heavy, so I didn't think he could swim so well or at all.

Kabigon was heavy sure, yet the basic principles of buoyancy still applied to it, which is why it could swim from island to island instead of sinking.

Daizy

I call you honey
Snorlax's feeding frenzy seemed dangerous like when he almost devoured poor Goldeen. Imagine if he had wanted to eat Ash instead of the grapefruits.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As odd as it might sound, Tosakinto almost being eaten by Kabigon was its shining moment overall since the poor fish almost never got to do much until now.