• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snake Codec for SSF2 poll.

Snake codec. Which is best?

• 1st one

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • 2nd one

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • You can make a better one.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

chubac6

Pokemon Master
Ok. I work at mcleodgaaming. This might not go i nthe nintendo, but SSF2 is based of the popular NINDENTO game Super Smash Bros. Well, we are havng codecs, and hoping you could help us decide what codec we should have for tails. Please help.
Soo yea, please vote which one is best.

1st One: Snake: Otacon, there's another fox here. This one has 2 tails...
Otacon: Oh, you mean Miles Prower! Everyone just calls him Tails, though.
Snake: How original... so, what can you tell me about him?
Otacon: Well, he's a genius, he can bui- *Static* ld mac *Static* ...
Snake: Otacon? What's going on?
???: *Static* Hey!
Snake: What? You?
Tails: Stop trying to get outside help! That's unfair to the other combatants!
Snake: ... So?
Tails: If you don't get back into the action, I'll send a virus through this signal. I don't think you want that.
Snake: ... Got it.

2nd one: Snake: Otacon, there is a Fox with two tail's here.
Otacon: Oh, you mean Tails?
Snake: Yeah, two of them?
Otacon: No Snake, his name is Tails.
Snake: Figure's looking at him...
Otacon: Don't take his cute appearance lightly, he is a technical genius.
Snake: So he must have year's of practice.
Otacon: Actually no, He is only 8, making him the youngest fighter here.
Snake: What? You expect me to take an 8 year old mutant Fox seriously?
Otacon: I would if I were you snake, he has far more advance weapons than you ever hope to have.
Snake: Hmmmph Well see.
END CODEC.

First of all TAILS? o.o
But yeah, i like the other one better... I mean, talking in a codec with the one your fighting... just cant seem to like that.

chubac6

Pokemon Master
Well, we got others, but we cant let that secret out just yet. But we need to decide between these two. The others we think are great, but we just can choose between these two for tails.;136;;078;;194;;026;;444;

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
You don't even work there...
-___________-

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Of all people, why Tails? Why not someone who deserves to get in?

chubac6

Pokemon Master
I highly doubt someone who can't spell a three letter word is currently programming.

I can spell a three letter word, its just that im in a hutrry to go somewhere, ok? AND you were correct, I'm not the programmer, i cant programme anything in flash. Cleod9 is. Google that name and youll see.

fhqwhgads

I can spell a three letter word, its just that im in a hutrry to go somewhere, ok? AND you were correct, I'm not the programmer, i cant programme anything in flash. Cleod9 is. Google that name and youll see.
Oh, so you're the one who goes around SPAMming forums about the game. Alright.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Of course I know what Nintendo is, but this guy said Nintento and so did someone else. Is this a rip off of Nintendo or a typo?