• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snivy Saga PG13 for fantasy/real violence language mild blood and mildly dark themes

acetrainerbob

has written:
When Pokemon talk or think, their dialouge looks like this: <...>

When humans talk or think, their dialouge looks lik this: "..."

BAM! "Work harder!" David yelled. It was midnight at the Pinwheel Forest. The abusive trainer David had almost nothing against Snivy besides that he wasn't perfect. But yet he continued to physically and verbally abuse Snivy. They were in the clearing where Virizion used to live and David just punched Snivy in the face.

"Snii..." Snivy whined.

"Shut up!" David yelled. "Now use Leaf Tornado! Make sure it's aimed at that tree!" David commanded as he pointed at a tree that had an X engraved on it.

"Snii..." Snivy whimpered. SOK! David punched Snivy again. "I said use Leaf Tornado!" David furiously commanded. Snivy didn't respond. SOK! David kicked Snivy in the stomach. Snivy's eyes snapped wide open as he was sent flying.

Snivy staggered up after he crashed to the ground. <I've got no other choice> Snivy thought. "Sniii..." Snivy twirled into the air. His tail glowed neon green and millions of leaves circled around his tail, creating a massive vortex. "VY!" Snivy released the tornado, which destroyed everything in it's path. Trees were uprooted and the soil from the dense, green forest's ground flew into the air, blinding Snivy.

The tornado engulfed David, tossing and turning him around. "AAAGGGHH!!" David screamed in pain and agony. The tornado beat him untill he was thrown to the ground. The tornado disappeared, leaving sparkles and leaves in the air.

David stood up and stormed towards Snivy. "You little peice of CRAP!" David screamed. "Don't you DARE aim attacks at me. It was super weak and it was horribly off-aim!"

"Snii..." Snivy whimpered as he backed up. He stumbled against a tree and his butt fell to the ground. SLAP! David slapped Snivy across the face. Snivy turned his head back towards David. Tears leaked off Snivy's face.

"This oughtta do. You won't ever defy me again!" David said as he grabbed Snivy's tail.

"Sni! Sni!" Snivy cried as he wiggled and squirmed. Using his free hand, David pulled a knife out of his left pocket. He turned it so that the side was facing Snivy and moved it slowly towards his tail. Snivy lifted his head, a beam of light gradually growing inside his open mouth. "Sniii... VY!" Snivy jerked his head back down so he was looking David in the eye. David's malicious, cold, cruel, green eyes. A SolarBeam shot out of Snivy's mouth.

It hit David in the gut, but it didn't go through him. Blood dripped from the corner of David's mouth as the thick beam of light exploded on impact. David flew back and hit the tree marked with the X. The knife flew out of his hand, but Snivy dodged the attack.

<If I'm going to run away, I can use the explosion as cover and dash as fast as I can! It's now or never!> Snivy thought. Snivy moved his legs nimbly and sprinted as fast as he could. Out of the forest. Out of the city. Tears flew past Snivy as he thought of the lonely and rough life that awaited him. Tears clouded his vision as he ran farther and farther. Farther and farther from his old life. He was getting closer and closer to a new city; a new life.

It was close to sunrise that Snivy found himself all the way from Pinwheel forest to a bench in Castellia City. <I guess I should sleep here and get a little rest, even if it's only for a few hours. I'll have to travel more tommorow. Maybe I can sneak some food out of the Poke Center.> Snivy reasoned with himself. Snivy climbed on the bench and closed his eyes, planning about what he'd do tommorow. But sleep did not befall Snivy, and before he knew it, it was morning. Not a normal morning, but a solo, lonley morning. A morning that Snivy would get his revenge on humans...

END OF CHAPTER 1!!!!!!!

Last edited:

acetrainerbob

has written:
Snivy Saga Chapter 2 ( Sorry it's so short like last time, but I've got to leave)

Rotom loves you!!

CHAPTER 2

<I've just gotta sneak through the door. I smuggle a few Oran berries, a few Sitrus berrries, and two bowls of Snivy food. To cause a distraction, I'll fire 5 SolarBeams, one of them directly at the food storage. Since people will be running away from the food storage, I can grab the food, sneak it out, hide it somewhere, and come back for another trip. The smoke will clear in a minute or too, so maybe while I'm in the food storage, I should fire a few Leaf Tornados so people might be caught in the vortex. I'd get revenge and food!> Snivy decided.

WHIIRR! The automatic dorrs leading to the entrance of the Poke Center opened. "Hello there, may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked from behind the counter.

"SniVY! Snivy fired 5 SolarBeam attacks all throughout the Pokemon Center. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! People and Pokemon everywhere shrieked in terror.

A Shuppet floated towards Snivy noticing that he was the one who launched the attack. It suddenly dissappeared. "What!?" Snivy cried. The Shuppet threw a sucker punch at Snivy. Snivy flew across the Pokemon Center and hit a wall right next to the food storage.

<That was a nasty Faint Attack.> Snivy thought. Snivy crawled towards the food storage.

<You won't get away>" Shuppet yelled. Snivy lunged into the food storage and shut the door.

Snivy panted, his back against the wall. <Okay, now it's time for some food. You know what, I probably can't get way with all the mayhem going on, so I should eat in here. So much for revenge.> Snivy started to look around the food storage. He noticed that it was preety dark, so that if someone came in, he could eaisly hide. Many shelves were seperated into columns. There was just enough spacing between the shelves to have two people walk down the "ailse". The shelves were stacked with all sorts of berries and Pokemon Food.

Snivy was just about to lock the door when he heard a voice ask, <Going somewhere?>. Snivy hastily locked the door, but the Shuppet from before waltzed through the walls.

<If you take even one crumb from that shelf,> she threatened, <you'll be in Celestial Tower by tommorow.>

<So wil YOU!> Snivy retorted as he lunged at Shuppet. But instead of ramming into her, Snivy went straight through Shuppet and banged his head against the opposite wall.

<Faint Attack!> Shuppet announced.
Snivy climbed up one of the shelves and snagged an Oran berry. He shoved in his mouth and gobbled it up. <HA!> Shuppet yelled as she attacked Snivy. Snivy jumped to another shef so that Shuppet knocked down the shelf he was just standing on. Snivy shoved a Sitrus berry in his mouth. He leaped to another shelf and grabbed a bag of Snivy food. <YOU B*****D!> Shuppet yelled as she used Night Shade.

<GYAHHH!> Snivy yelled as he was knocked off the shelf.

<DIE!> Shuppet screamed.

Will Snivy escape with any food? Can he defeat the monstrous, ghostly Shuppet? Will Shuppet eat up Snivy's cold soul and feelings for power? Does Snivy realize how much trouble he's in? Find out in Chapter 3! ( Sorry. Gotta go.)

Last edited:

acetrainerbob

has written:
Snivy Saga Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

<DIE!> Shuppet screamed as she swooped in for the kill. Shuppet rammed into Snivy. Snivy flew through the air and crashed into a wall.

<That peice of crap! I'll make her pay! I'm probably already out of time to run out with a meal or two. She'll PAY for making me lose my meal! She'll be hurt so bad, she won't be at a stupid healing machine while she's resting inside her Poke Ball, she'll be at a grave!>

<HAHAHAHA!> Shuppet eerily laughed as purple flames danced around her. <That's right! Give me your hatred, your anger, your rage! Feed me your SOUL! Give me more POWER! HAHAHAHA!>

Shuppet opened her mouth and a dark fog emitted from it. Snivy' body acted on its own and it opened his mouth. The fog slowly crept into his mouth, reaching inside for his hatred. It drained his energy and his feeling. His body went numb, and his thoughts soon became veiled in a thick mist. <I can't think straight!> Snivy thought.

The fog withdrew from Snivy's mouth as his knees buckled. "HRRK!" Snivy coughed. Snivy was struggling to stay awake, struggling to stand up, struggling to stay alive. He crumpled up on the floor.

<HAHAHAHA! Is that all you can do?> Shuppet asked as she grew bigger. <Looks like you're at your end!>

BAM! BAM! CRUMBLE! An Oshawott's Razor Shell attack slashed through the door twice, making it crumble into pieces. A trainer stood behind an Oshawott and a Tepig. The young boy had a red/white cap with a black Poke Ball in the center. He had a blue jacket with a red shirt underneath. He had black jeans and black velcro sneakers. He also had sparkling energetic brown eyes.

<Your safe.> the Oshawott reassured.

"Tepig, use Flame Charge on the Shuppet!" the trainer cried.

"Teee..." Tepig said as he strecthed back on his hind legs. <Pig!> he yelled as he bounced forward. He continued to sprint with a veil of red flames surrounding him. He crashed into the Shuppet.

"Now Oshawott, use your Razor Shell!" the trainer commanded.

"Osha. Osha." Oshawott replied. He snatched the schallop off his stomach, swung it behind him, and charged at the Shuppet. "Ooshhhaaa..." Oshawott cried as water surrounded the schallop, making it a razor-sharp sword. "WOTT!" he yelled as he slashed at the Shuppet.

"Shupp." whined the Shuppet as it flew across the room. There, she desprately fled, vanishing into the wall. And that was the last thing Snivy remevered before he shut his eyes.

Snivy slowly opened his eyelids. <Where am I?> he asked himself. He looked down and noticed that a medical mask was strapped to his face. He was covered in white sheets. He swerverd his head around and noticed he was in a hospital.

"Chans! Chans!" something joyfully cried. Snivy slowly turned his head around and saw a Chansey peering into his face. "Chansey!" she cried.

"Oh good, you're awake." someone said. Snivy turned his head to the left and saw Nurse Joy standing next to him. He noticed a boy peering into the glass door. Nurse Joy followed Snivy's line of sight and said, "That's the boy who saved your life. Do you know him?" The boy smiled and grinned.

"I'm Matthew." he said.

<Matthew, even his name is crappy!> Snivy thought. <He just wants to beat me up again! Alright, I'll just kill him!>.

Snivy jumped off the bed and hurled his mask to the other side of the room. He lifted his head and opened his mouth in which a beam of light gradually grew. "Snii...VY!" Snivy yelled as he threw a SolarBeam attack at the glass door. The door shattered and the beam of light hit Matthew in the stomach. Matthew flew against the wall as the beam exploded.

"AHH!" Nurse Joy screamed as she dived out of the way.

Tepig and Oshawott jumped out of their hiding place and started to attack Snivy. "Chansey, use Egg Bomb!" Nurse Joy yelled. Chansey grabbed the egg out of her pouch and threw it at Snivy. Snivy nimbly dodged the attack and the egg blew up on Tepig and Oshawott.

<Leaf Tornado!> Snivy announced. He twirled into the air, his tail glowing neon green. A tornado eventually formed on Snivy's tail and millions of leaves swirled around in it. Snivy threw the tornado at Oshawott. Oshawott couldn't dodge the speedy vortex and was sucked in. He was tossed and thrown around untill he hit the ground uncouncious.

<Flame Wheel!> Tepig announced. Tepig began to rapidly flip untill he became a circle of flames. Tepig charged at Snivy, rolling and rolling and rolling. Snivy leaped out of the way in the nick of time, but one of the flames singed him and Snivy became afflicted with the burn condition. Snivy doubled over as the flame engulfed him for a split second.

<Tackle!> Snivy announced as he launched himself at Tepig.

<Tackle!> Tepig announced as he launched himself at Snivy. The two Pokemon butted heads and recoiled from the attack.

"STOP IT NOW!" Matthew yelled as he staggered back up. "You pack quite a punch there Snivy, but what I wanted to really say was that I won't hurt you. Will you please join my team?"

<Lies!> Snivy spat.

<Hey!> Tepig yelled. "Matthew wouldn't hurt anyone, and I know that as a fact. Don't insult him!"

<How about this?> Oshawott reasoned as he regained conciousness. <Snivy can join our team for a day and if he doesn't like it, he can leave.>

<Okay!> Tepig and Snivy happily agreed.

<This way I can get my revenge on the human race starting with Matthew.> Snivy decided. The foursome walked out of the Poke Center heading to Route 4 not knowing what adventures await them.

END OF CHAPTER 3!!

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
As a note, please don't minimod or go off-topic here, as that's against the rules. You can chat in VMs or the such.

As another note while I'll leave it open for the time being to allow you to edit, etc, some of your chapters is breaking the length limits for chapters (2 pages minimum) - for instance the longest one here, the 3rd chapters falls a touch short itself. In some cases here and there it's just a matter of spacing out more - e.g. everytime someone different speaks you'd need to make a new paragraph. You could proofread a bit more as well I feel - for instance in the third chapter piece/pieces is misspelled, 'black' is spelt as 'blck' once as well and so forth, and that's stuff that could be picked up by a spell and grammar checker, so make sure to make use of those with your story. (There's online ones available if you don't have access to Microsoft Word or the like which has those built in).

Taking the first paragraph to say some more:
BAM! "Work harder!" David yelled. "Snii..." Snivy whined. "Shut up!" David yelled. "Now use Leaf Tornado!" David cried. "Snii..." Snivy whimpered. SOK! David punched Snivy again. "I said use Leaf Tornado!" David furiously commanded. Snivy didn't respond. SOK! David kicked Snivy in the stomach. Snivy's eyes snapped wide open as he was sent flying, blood coming out of his mouth.
That's a prime example of the thing I mentioned earlier with making a new line each time someone else speaks:

BAM! "Work harder!" David yelled.

"Snii..." Snivy whined.

"Shut up!" David yelled. "Now use Leaf Tornado!" David cried.

"Snii..." Snivy whimpered.

SOK! David punched Snivy again. "I said use Leaf Tornado!" David furiously commanded. Snivy didn't respond. SOK! David kicked Snivy in the stomach. Snivy's eyes snapped wide open as he was sent flying, blood coming out of his mouth.
As another thing, you could expand some more in terms of description/showing us what is happening - I don't mean the gore/blood you have there though but rather, I was unsure what Snivy was meant to be doing at the beginning until David mentioned a move. And even then I was unsure why David was so angry at Snivy's attempts at the earlier moves because it wasn't mentioned - were they too weak, or off-target, or did David just have ridiculous standards? Include such details so the readers know why/how events happen such as here and that'd make it more interesting to read and clearer, as well as push the chapter length past the 2 pages minimum limit. You've got a decent basis already but that will help improve it for starters, I feel.

acetrainerbob

has written:
Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, and Matthew were walking throughout the vast sandy desert on Route 4. The sandstorm battered everyone while hurling sand in their eyes. Snivy lifted his foot to take another step when a strong gust of wind passed by. The wind caught Snivy off-balance and pushed him away from the group.

"VYYYYYY!" Snivy's distant screams grew fainter and fainter as he flew away from the rest of the group.

"We have to help him!" Matthew declared. "It'll take too long to reach him with these winds, so do what he just did." Oshawott and Tepig looked confused. "We need to get carried by the wind." Realization dawned on Tepig and Oshawott as they nodded their heads.

They lifted their feet waiting for another gust of wind to come through. After waiting for what seemed like forever, a strong gust of wind picked up, and it carried Matthew, Tepig, and Oshawott with it. They all landed facefirst in the hot and gritty sand. They shoved themselves of the ground and saw Snivy and a trainer locked in a glare of hatred.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?" Matthew asked while spreading his arms apart to seperate the quarrel between Snivy and the fellow trainer.

"Sni. Sni. Snivy." Snivy complained as he pointed at the trainer.

"Hey why's everyone mad at me?" the trainer asked as he saw Matthew stare at him with hatred. "Your Snivy is the one who tried to kill me."

"Snivy would never do that." Matthew nervously chuckled, recalling the incident in the Pokemon Center.

"Well if he's so hyped up, then let's have a Pokemon battle!" the trainer declared, completely ignoring Matthew. "And by the way, I'm Maxwell!"

A few minutes later, the battle was set. Maxwell had called out his Pokemon, and Matthew and Maxwell had backed up far enough for enough space to battle. The Pokemon Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, another Tepig, another Oshawott, and a Sandile were participating.

"A 3-on-3 battle between Matthew and Maxwell is about to begin." Maxwell announced. "Iv'e always wanted to do that!"

"I guess Maxwell set up his Pokemon without thinking." Matthew whispered. "Okay. I want Snivy in the middle, since he can use many wide-range attacks. That's also where Oshawott is placed. Oshawott, I want you on the left because that's where Sandile is. And last but not least, I want you, Tepig, to go to the righ since Snivy is there."

The Pokemon took their positions and braced themselves for an attack. But instead, Maxwell pulled a coin out of his pocket. "Heads or Tails?" he asked.

"Heads!" Matthew called. Maxwell flicked the coin in the air. It rapidly flipped up in the air, and it was still flipping when it zoomed towards Maxwell's hand. Maxwell caught the coin and placed it on his wrist.

"Heads." Maxwell announced.

"Okay. Snivy, I need you to use Razor Leaf on everyone, Oshawott, can you use Razor Shell on the Sandile, and Tepig, I'd like it if you'd use Flamethrower." Matthew kindly ordered.

<Don't do anything!" Snivy yelled. "He's faking that he cares for you! If you mess up the attack, he'll just beat you up! That's how sick humans are! Let's show him he can't boss us around! We can go on a strike! We can form a rebellion! We can->

<Me and Oshawott won't do anything like that," Tepig said. "We respect Matthew. He's powerful, he takes care of us, and best of all, he loves us. And we love him back. And once you become best friends with Matthew, you'll feel better. I know how you feel. When I was a baby, everyone was roughousing with me when I didn't want to, barely getting any food or anything once I was handed over to a 'shelter'. The people there abused me, and I hated the world. But once Matthew found me, I was so happy. But we need to focus on the battle right now.>

"Will you please use the attacks?" Matthew asked. Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy nodded.

Tepig lifted his head and and spit out a jet of flames that engulfed Snivy and Oshawott on the opponents field. Snivy lifted his hands high into the air. Leaves appeared above his head. He thrust his arms forward as if he were throwing them, and the leaves attacked all three Pokemon on the opponents side of the field. Oshawott ran forward and used Razor Shell on Sandile. The combined damage from Razor Leaf and Razor Shell made Sandile faint.

A circle of darkness formed around Snivy and Oshawott on the opponents side of the field as they transformed into Zoura and Zororak respectively.

"Zoura, use Tackle on Oshawott! Zororak, use Night Slash!" Maxwell cried. Zoura charged at Oshawott and rammed into him. Zororak's claws turned into pure darknes as he ran across the field, slashing everyone. Oshawott took so much damage that he fainted.

"Oshawott, return." Matthew called as he held up Oshawott's Poke Ball. "You did great." he said after Oshawott was inside the Poke Ball.

"Sandile, return." Maxwell caled as he held up Sandile's Poke Ball. Once Sandile was inside the Poke Ball, Maxwell said,"You deserve a long rest."

Can Mathew's team beat the combined might of the mischevious Zoura and the tricky Zororak? Find out in Chapter 5.

Last edited:

acetrainerbob

has written:
Chapter 5

"Tepig, what should I do?" Matthew asked. Tepig grunted and stood up on his hid legs. With his front hooves, Tepig spread his arms apart, making an arc similar to a rainbow. "Oh, that's right! Tepig, use Sunny Day!" Matthew cried.

Tepig, who was still standing on his hind legs, spread apart his front legs so that they made a straight angle. Two glowing orbs formed on his hooves. "Tepig!" he said as he raised his front legs. The orbs on his hooves formed lines of light that shot up at the sun. The sun brightened. The sun became intense and scorching hot.

"Now Snivy, use SolarBeam!" Matthew commanded.

Snivy held his head up high with an open mouth. A ball of light grew rapidly in his mouth.

<My SolarBeam is charging quicker than normal. Is it because of Tepig's Sunny Day attack?> Snivy thought. Snivy jerked his head down and spit out a beam full of solar energy. Zoura, realizing that the attackwas aimed at him, jumped out of the way. Zoura's right hind leg was hit by the attack. The beam exploded on contact. Zoua was sent flying to the left of the battlefield. He rammed into Zororak, who endured the blow.

"Zoura, you can do it! Stay in there!" Maxwell encouraged. "Now use Night Daze!"

Zoura nodded and positioned itself in a intimidating stance. A crimsion aura flared around him, growing brighter and brighter by the second. Zoura raised his hind legs. The aura around his hind legs became even thicker than the aura around his body! Zoura slammed his hind legs into the ground, wincing from the impact on his injured leg. Dark circles rapidly ejected themselves, zooming towards Snivy and Tepig.

"AHH!" they screamed as they were continually battered by the attack.

"Now Zororak, use Night Slash!" Maxwell cried.

Zororak nodded in agreement. She charged towards Snivy, her claws glowing a crimson red. Snivy braced himself. Suddenly, Zororak was continually slashing at him. Snivy rolled to the left, dived to the right, ducked down, jumped into the air. He performed many fancy manuvers to avoid Zororak's attack. Zororak slashed at Snivy's left. Snivy rolled to the right, dodging the attack. Zororak used this opening to land a blow on Snivy. Snivy was battered with a barrage of attacks. As a finishing blow, Zororak performed an uppercut-like slash on Snivy's chin. Snivy crashed to the ground, lying there, seemingly defeated.

"Snivy, re-" Matthew said. He was suprised to see Snivy get up from the ground. "Snivy, are you okay?" Matthew asked. Snivy didn't answer.

Snivy suddenly charged at Zororak, screaming <You'll PAY for that!> He leaped into the air, his tail glowing a wavy green. He slammed his tail down on Zororak, but Zororak lifted her arms to block the attack. They formed an X, the perfect stance to block an attack. Snivy thrust more power into the blow, struggling to break through Zororak's arms. Zororak's arms quivered, the attack weakening them. Finally, her arms gave in. <Leaf Blade!> Snivy announced as he thrust his tail on Zororak's head. Zororak screamed in pain, and a green line of energy lingered on her head.

"Well then, Tepig, use Flame Charge on Zoura!" Matthew cried.

With the scorching hot sun boosting the power of Tepig's moves, he felt confident that he could deal lethal damage. Tepig charged towards Zoura. Closer and closer to him, Tepig finally bounded into the air. A jet of flames surrounded him, and the flames grew even larger due to Sunny Day. He rammed into Zoura. Zoura endured the impact, sliding a foot or two.

"Zoura, use Shadow Ball!" Maxwell commanded.

Zoura lifted his head and opened his mouth. A ball of darkness grew rapidly in his mouth. The ball zoomed out of his mouth towards Tepig. Tepig lept out of way in the nick of time. The ball of darkness zoomed far away into the distant sands of the desert.

"Zororak, I just need you to rest and build up your power for this turn." Maxwell softly said.

"Okay then, Tepig and Snivy, use Tackle on your respective opponents!" Matthew cried.

Tepig and Snivy charged towards Zoura and Zororak. Snivy rammed into Zororak while Tepig rammed into Zoura. Both of the enemy Pokemon absorbed the impact, but their health was still lowered.

"Zoura and Zororak, use Shadow Ball!" Maxwell commanded.

"Snivy and Tepig, counter with Razor Leaf and Flamethrower!" Matthew cried.

Zoura lifted his head and opened his mouth, amother ball of darkness rapidly growing inside. Zororak formed a circle with her hand, another ball of darkness rapidly growing. Snivy lifted his hands into the air, leaves forming above his head. Tepig lifted his head and sharply inhaled the air around him. Zoura released a ball from inside his mouth. Zororak released another Shadow Ball attack Kamehameha style. Snivy thrust his hands forward, launching all the leaves at his command. Tepig exhaled a jet of fire. All of the attacks collided, forming a gigantic, earsplitting explosion. Everyone was knocked back.

When the smoke cleared, everyone was KO'd from the force of the explosion.

"I guess it's a tie." Maxwell said.

acetrainerbob

has written:
i won't be able to update this story for a while as I'm going on a vacation for a week and a half starting later today, so please don't delete this. I'm also going to update my HP story later today so please don't close that either

acetrainerbob

has written:
Chapter 6

okay I'm back and it's time for chapter 6. If you want to join my RPG, just check my page and click on the Signup: Rocket-dan vs.Galactic-dan vs.Aqua-dan vs.Magma-dan PG-13violenceand language link. You can also read my HP fic and my Rotom fic as well as chat about stuff and rate my deck.

Chapter 6

"Nurse Joy!" Matthew cried. Rushing into a Pokemon Center, Matthew dashed towards the counter and slammed his hand down on it. "We need your help!"

The lights suddenly filickered. Matthew looked up at the ceiling. Other people stood up from their booths. They studied the ceiling, looking at it strangely. Most of them sat down and continued to sip thier coffee or chat withtheir friends. Some of them looked around, surveying the area. But they too sat back down.

"Just wait for the signal." one of them whispered. Matthew turned around and studied the man who had spoken.

"How may I help you?" a woman softly asked. Matthew whirled around to see Nurse Joy standing at the counter, similing at him.

"Can you take care of my Pokemon? They were injured in a battle." Matthew asked.

"Sure thing." Nurse Joy said.

She grabbed the Poke Balls out of Matthew's hand and walked to the tray. She placed them inside the indentations in the tray, and hooked the tray up to a computer.

"He's the one." she whispered.

BOOM! The roof exploded into smitherens. Nuse Joy flipped a switch and a red light flashed throughout the room. Matthew could hear his Pokemon screeching in pain inside their Poke Balls as the red light intensified.

"STOP! What are you doing to them?! You're hurting them!" Matthew yelled as the screeching grew louder.

"You'll see." Nurse Joy chuckled as she walked towards Matthew.

Maxwell sprinted into the building. "There's astronauts surrounding the building!" he yelled. And they're going to do something to everyone here!" Maxwell yelled.

"They already have!" Matthew replied. "They blew the roof off the building!"

Nurse Joy suddenly flung off her dress.

"It's Mars!" Matthew yelled. "Then that must mean we're surrounded by Team Galactic, in Unova!"

"Get the stone and leave!" she commanded.

Galactic Grunts charged inside the building. The people sitting in the booths threw off their disguises too, revealing themselves to be Galactic Grunts as well.

"What are you trying to do?" Matthew asked

"We've found object B." a grunt reported, holding a dark pebble in his hand.

"Good, now move out!" Mars ordered.

Team Galatic rushed out of the roomand jumped onto their helicopters.

"We need to chase after them!" Maxwell announced.

"But I have to save my Pokemon!" Matthew exclaimed.

He leaped over the counter and flicked the switch to off. The red light flashed once more and a voice announced, "Hyper mode activated."

The Pokemon screeched even louder as red electricity crackled around them. Matthew's hand rushed over to the electric lines connected to the computer. He ripped the lines apart, and the Pokemon stopped screeching.

He pulled the Poke Balls out of the machine and ran out of the building, yelling, "We need to find another place to stop and rest!" Maxwell followed him, and together they backtracked to Castelia City.

acetrainerbob

has written:
I will only be able to update every one or two weekends because of school, so even if i'm online on the weekdays, i probably don't have enough time to update. I just wanted to let you know

acetrainerbob

has written:
I'm sorry for the long wait, but I'll have my chapter up in the next two weeks (as I have to keep up with a few other stories and fics).