• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snivy's Line Art!

_Snivy

Lover
Last edited:

_Snivy

Lover
Drew on paper, scanned it, drew the lines on Photoshop, coloured it on Photoshop and shaded it on Photoshop.

ninetails012

teh wild card
hey! thats a cool drawling! the ear things on the left side look a little more rounded than the ones on the right side.
other then that, its a good picture!

_Snivy

Lover
hey! thats a cool drawling! the ear things on the left side look a little more rounded than the ones on the right side.
other then that, its a good picture!

Haha!

I KNOW, but when I realized, it was too late.

Here's another one!

snivy-1.png

Last edited:

ninetails012

teh wild card
this is better than the last one! i really like the eye on the snivy; its very detailed.
keep it up!

_Snivy

Lover
This thread is now my "Show-Off" thread for all my Line Art! Hope you check it from time to time!

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I really like these drawings, escpecially the eyes! 8D

Nicely done! I can't wait to see what you make in your future shop!

But you'll never surpass my drawing skills, ahahaha.... o.o

_Snivy

Lover
I really like these drawings, escpecially the eyes! 8D

Nicely done! I can't wait to see what you make in your future shop!

But you'll never surpass my drawing skills, ahahaha.... o.o

I never will! Thanks! :D

Antithesis

Aside from maybe varying the thickness of the lines more, nice job with the linework. Just a suggestion, though, avoid coloring the way you are now, just using strong gradients. Unless done properly, gradients aren't a substitute for actual shading.

_Snivy

Lover
I'd say they're good. Nicely done, good details as well, especially the eyes. Hope you do more. :)

Thank you very much!

Aside from maybe varying the thickness of the lines more, nice job with the linework. Just a suggestion, though, avoid coloring the way you are now, just using strong gradients. Unless done properly, gradients aren't a substitute for actual shading.

I realized that as well, I`m trying to shade in a different way. Next one I make will probably be a different kind of shading!

Can't wait to see more of your lineart !! ^^

Great! Did Sarah liked the Teddiursa?

_Snivy

Lover
Yes, it's really really cute ! ^^

I can't wait to make a banner out of one of your drawings ^^

I'm happy she does! :D

No way!!! You certainly have the potential to eventually make perfect drawings of them! Besides, your skills will improve much more by the time your new shop opens, so who knows? Maybe you will, lol :)

Time will tell! :)

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Whoa these are great, _Snivy! ^_^
I tried making a lineart of Gardenia on MS Paint (I was too lazy to pull up PShop or GIMP), and when I was almost finished my dad forgot to save it >.< I was using my dad's laptop
But I was always better at traditional drawing, anyway. y'know, pencil and paper xD