• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snorunt!

stu770

Soul Trainer
it will be repeated today around 6 to 8 pm

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Torkoal Stu said:
but they will be behind a few episodes since they can only show 4 episodes each weekend and CN shows 5, thus they will always behind one until CN stop showing episodes.

No, not five new episodes seven! Yes seven, there going way more over the top than I thought they could...

I don't really care if they finish all 52 episodes, but if they don't and I have to wait thats when I get annoyed.

I really liked it when it was one a week, but I have no trouble watching it everyday because I pay half the Sky bill :p.

So thats £20/2=£10 when I get £15 a week pocket money + £10 of the £30 EMA which is £25, only works out at about £2.50 per week for me, not much each month especially when I don't work for one penny =P...Well other than college work.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
I checked the schedule and there will be new episodes this week but on Saturday the episode is clampearl of wisdom which means the last new epsode we will have is the Massume and Beldum episode