• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snorunt!

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
Ive had a look and couldnt see a thread about this but did anyone else see that the Snorunt episode was on Toonami today at 11am. I thought the last one they showed was the Absol one and they werent supposed to be showing new ones until next month?

Could this have anything to do with america having caught up?

Blizzard

My new lover <3
WHAT? I missed the Snorunt ep? No fair. In answer to your question, could be. The adverts on Toonami didnt say anything about it though........

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
I only noticed because they had the Absol one on at 10.30 so i switched to Sky One to watch Yu-Gi-Oh then switched back to see if it was the Clamperl one like they normally do after Absol and there was a picture of a Snorunt!

I taped it as i have been waiting for it for ages. If it helps there is one again at 6.30 tonight but it does not say what one it is so it could be the Ralts one.

Who knows?

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
[QOUTE] The adverts on Toonami didnt say anything about it though........[/QUOTE]

i guess they wanted to surprise us lol i certainly didn't expect it i was certain it was going to be the clampearl one again. oh well it was a nice surprise.

Ice Cold Glalie

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I missed it :( will probably be repeated any way *hopes for a repeat* i could just cry right now, why did i have to come on the computer, i knew it's was a new one cos i could remember the start :(

;362; ICG

I'm guessing you people dont live in America <.< The latest ep i saw was the ralts one(20 mins of it)and i missed 3 b4 that

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Oh wow! Yet another reason why Toonami sucks. Fancy that.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
The episode was great today I checked the schedual and there could be new episodes all week on toonami at 6.30pm and starting tuesday on cartoon network at 7.00pm

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i was so excited XD,When it was on and its on again at 6.30pm so hopefully new epsiodes this week XD

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
As it turned out the 6.30 one was the Absol episode. Does that mean that the 6.30 episode tomorrow will be the Snorunt one?

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Most posibly it should be then tuesday ralts episode wednesday and thursday the eigth gym battle episodes

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
Knowing toonami if they did that then the first aprt of the gym would be on thursday and the second part on monday

Poké_Master

Indigo Champion
I'm glad I live in the US. Yesterday I saw the Ralts episode and this Saturday, I get to see both Sootopolis Gym episodes "The Great Eight Fate" and "Eight Ain't Enough"

MaskedManAbsolkid

Wait, I did see adverts for Pokemon. They had an advert about brand new eps of Advanced Battle.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Cool when did you see it? what date is it coming on

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
well cartoon network showed the snorunt episode second to toonami hopefully tomorrow it will be the ralts episode

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I know what you mean.

I filled it over to Toonami just to see which episode it was, and I was really shocked when I was Snorunt.