• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snorunt!

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
the ralts episode showed today on cartoon network maybe tomorrow the first 8th gym battle episode

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
It appears as if they may be showing neqw ones on Cartoon Network now as Toonami is concentrating on Johto Journeys. That is good as it means we hopefully will not have to wait ages for a new episode.

Ice Cold Glalie

SuperGlalie said:
It appears as if they may be showing neqw ones on Cartoon Network now as Toonami is concentrating on Johto Journeys. That is good as it means we hopefully will not have to wait ages for a new episode.

what time will they show them??

;362; ICG

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
SuperGlalie said:

And hopefully Cartoon Network won't screw it up by showing three new episodes a week.

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
Ice Cold Glalie: They show them at 7pm and 8pm on the +1 channel.

Also, when the Ralts episode showed yesterday i noticed that it had 'New' in the corner in a red star so they are showing new ones on CN.

Lupin: Well if they showed Snorunt on Tuesday and Ralts yesterday they may be but well probably find out tonight.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
O great, so I have been missing them :( How annoying that I am not in at that time.

I think i;ll just stick to a little website that I go to for Pokémon right now due to Toonami's crapness. Following the US epsides isn't that difficult, Toonami's fault for no advert at all.

And I keep missing them too, I think i'll wait for Sky One whenever that is.

Plus the only episode I really want to see is that Ralts one, which I missed so great >:O Maybe they repeat them at the weekend, if not i'll be waiting for Toonami to repeat them (always do) or Sky One to come back.

Return Sky One, we love you.

Lupin

Torkoal Stu said:
And I keep missing them too, I think i'll wait for Sky One whenever that is.

Plus the only episode I really want to see is that Ralts one, which I missed so great >:O Maybe they repeat them at the weekend, if not i'll be waiting for Toonami to repeat them (always do) or Sky One to come back.

Return Sky One, we love you.

Of course we do, cos they had enough common sence to show it at 10.00 at the weekend, instead of 7pm on a weekday.

My parents don't want to watch pokemon at that time of night, it was just by chance that I got to see that Ralts episode.

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
In a way im glad its on at 7pm because it means im definitely up by then and im at home from college. However, i dont think Sky One will get them at least for ages as it appears Toonami/Cartoon Network are the main pokemon channel(s) now. Just in case you didnt know they are the same channel its just Toonami is more 'Japanese' in its shows.

Lupin

SuperGlalie said:
In a way im glad its on at 7pm because it means im definitely up by then and im at home from college. However, i dont think Sky One will get them at least for ages as it appears Toonami/Cartoon Network are the main pokemon channel(s) now. Just in case you didnt know they are the same channel its just Toonami is more 'Japanese' in its shows.

Toonami was actually a channel orginally called CNX, I remember discovering it in Entertainment last year and I put it on favrites cos it had X-Men evolution on it.

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
The episode today was indeed the first part of the Sootopolis gym battle but if there'll be one tomorrow i do not know. However, on the site it says PAB every day at from 9th Jan so they may be going for a whilw ith new ones.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
I think that there will be a new Pokémon everyday including weekends because when Bdaman aired they did exactly the same thing.

So it looks like we'll probably be infront of the US for a while again until our next big gap of episodes...

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
hopfully we see the Linoone and wynaut episode this weekend :D

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

hold on, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!?!?1?!?!?!?!

*hopes they are repeated*

And Why wasn't I informed? *hopes toonami repeats them*

~*Mudkip Girl ♥ Satoshi*~ said:
hopfully we see the Linoone and wynaut episode this weekend :D
CN aren't showing it at the weekend are they? o_O

Well i'm keeping my eye out on Toonami for new episodes, I really can't be bothered to watch CN at 7pm D: my sister and brother wouldn't like that, so i'll wait for Sky One or Toonami. Well Toonami is showing two Advance Battle episodes at 10:30 - 11:30 so they may just be repeats of the Snorunt and Ralts episodes. *hoopes*

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Torkoal Stu said:
CN aren't showing it at the weekend are they? o_O

Well i'm keeping my eye out on Toonami for new episodes, I really can't be bothered to watch CN at 7pm D: my sister and brother wouldn't like that, so i'll wait for Sky One or Toonami. Well Toonami is showing two Advance Battle episodes at 10:30 - 11:30 so they may just be repeats of the Snorunt and Ralts episodes. *hoopes*
*hopes as well*

well, as soon as my lil bro has gotten away from the TV, I will set all AB eps on CN to record!

MaskedManAbsolkid

I think it's good on CN, just I hope the weekend ones are repeats.

Edit: If the eps are a new one every day, we'll be able to find out if the clip show will air.

Last edited:
Former Absolkid said:
I think it's good on CN, just I hope the weekend ones are repeats.
The two on Toonami from 10:30 - 11:30 are Repeats of new ones, but they will be behind a few episodes since they can only show 4 episodes each weekend and CN shows 5, thus they will always behind one until CN stop showing episodes.

Ice Cold Glalie

they repeated the snorunt and the ralts one this morning on Toonami, yeah i finally got to see it

;362; ICG