• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snow Day: Where is Cubone's Bone? (1104)

Go is just one-upping Serena in every aspect, huh.

This was sweet. Go is a character that frankly gets too much hate, even for all the valid criticism you could give to his writing. I really do like him, and if he continues to get this kind of treatment in terms of character building then he’ll probably end up as a favorite. I like that he understands and respects his parents for the jobs they do, but at the same time is disappointed/sad that he doesn’t get to spend time with them. It does seem like there’s more to his story as well (parents mentioning if he got in trouble, why he never goes to school, etc.) so I hope that’s expanded on. Again, Ash & Go’s dynamic is so wholesome. They feel like close friends; it’s nice to see a friendship like that after SM’s very divided focus. The little reference to Primeape was nice, as was Go bonding with Cubone. I hope Cubone is a permanent fixture to his team; he needs it.

Overall, a great Go episode.
Aged like milk

whisperingecho

Exploring the mysteries of a snowy day in Sakuragi's lab! ❄️ Ash and Go's unexpected return home unveils new challenges. Go's journey around town with Cubone adds a heartwarming twist.