• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snow Way Out (066)

Maygs

It wasn't a bad episode but what I don't get is how did Ash get a Charmander? Because Ash's Charmander evolved quite a few episodes ago into a Charmeleon then into a Charizard. Can somebody please explain? I'm 99% positive this is a mistake because I don't remember Ash getting a 2nd Charmander.

Maygs

It wasn't a bad episode but what I don't get is how did Ash get a Charmander? Because Ash's Charmander evolved quite a few episodes ago into a Charmeleon then into a Charizard. Can somebody please explain? I'm 99% positive this is a mistake because I don't remember Ash getting a 2nd Charmander.

HoennMaster

For the zillionth, billionth, and any other number you want, This episode was made before Charmander evolved but was delayed because of the Porygon incident, and in the US it was also held back to air near Christmas. I can't believe people STILL Don't know this. It's been 10/9 years!

empoleon23

Pokemon Friend
what i think they should do is upgrade the games silver, crystal, and gold! they should even remake fire red and leaf green and put in at least some pokemon contests...what do you guys think?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
what i think they should do is upgrade the games silver, crystal, and gold! they should even remake fire red and leaf green and put in at least some pokemon contests...what do you guys think?
And this relates to the episode . . . how, exactly?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
And this relates to the episode . . . how, exactly?

i dunno, maybe he thinks he's at another place of the forum?
mweh, he'll find out sooner or later i guess.

anyway this one was a nice warm friendship episode although it's chilly to the bone the spirit is fiery they sometimes say.

i'll give this a 8/10.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I really like this episode, it showed how much the pokemon cared about Ash, because they would rather stay with him than be inside their pokeballs.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
The one moment that touched me was Ash having a few tears of joy in his eyes after having Pikachu back in his arms.

That was pretty touching. I was happy to see so much determination to get Pikachu back.

Aside from that, there's not much else to say (unless it's about Jessie eating snow :3)

dagon22

Charmander master!
I love this episode cause Charmanders in it. It was touching when Ash returnd all of his pokemon into their pokeballs to keep warm, and then them coming out of their pokeballs to keep him warm.

Icefiyre

Banned
I really found this episode too shocking at first seeing Ash had to manage to survive a powerful snowstorm. But what really made me feel in shock is Charmander had to sacrifice it's flame burning in it's tail and use it as a firewood. I don't really think a Pokemon can sacrifice their own life as it can die and it'll be sad if it did.

Lazyslacker

Quiet, I'm sleeping
It's strange the way Jessie likes eating snow...It's just...ice!!!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode.
Actually we saw Ash's connection with his pokemon, and it was great.
And i really loved how they kept each other in the snow.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So much wrong with it. When it aired in the US, Ash's team had already been altered.

I'm glad we saw snow in Kanto. It's really too bad that this was so Filler-y with nothing going on besides some heartwarming moments.

4/10

RichRI322

I just saw this episode, thought it was pretty good and held the storyline well throughout the entire 20 minutes. Definitely one of the better eps of the first season.

Vipsoccermaster

This episode was good, and was touching, where Ash's Pokemon cuddled together to stay warm. I twas also nice to see more of Charmander, too.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I feel bad for Ash having to freeze his a** off in a cave all night while Brock and Misty are relaxing in a hot spring. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

G50

No longer posting
Seeing Ash have to freeze throughout the episode, and Brock and Misty relaxing and staying warm, made me feel bad for him... It was great seeing how much his Pokemon cared so much for Ash, that they helped keep him and each other warm.

15/100