• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SnowLilyShipping (Hau x Lillie) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Hello and welcome to the...

SnowLilyShipping Discussion Thread
The first ever SPPF SnowLilyShipping thread​

What is SnowLilyShipping?

SnowLilyShipping is the belief the characters Hau and Lillie from the Pokemon Sun & Moon games are or will be involved in a romantic relationship. If you like the pairing then this is the place for you.

Here you can discuss their interactions, hints, and overall, the progression of the ship. Also, feel free to share your fan creations.

Rules

1. All SPPF and Shippers Community Rules apply
2. No Bashing or Flaming - that is something that is not tolerated here and will be reprted directly to the mods.
3. Stay On Topic - try to avoid going off topic. This thread is meant to discuss SnowLilyShipping, nothing else.
4. No One Liners - try to avoid one liners as they are considered to be spam. Elaborate on your posts please. Thanks.
5. Respect One Another - do I need to say more?
6. Use Spoiler tags if necessary
7. When posting a fanart or something that does not belong to you, be sure to give the creator of it credit.

Members

• Victorian Rush (Creator)
  • Avietta_Ikarilove
  • xEryChan
  • Nerdy McNerdface

Note: PM me if you wanna be added to be added to the list :)

Fanfiction

None so far :(

Banners/Fanart

xEryChan

[IMGSIZE=400]http://i.imgur.com/dZpXBIH.png[/IMGSIZE]

--

So lets start this discussion off with a topic, shall we?

What was it about this pairing that caught your eye?

For me, it was definitely that scene right at the end when Lillie was leaving for Kanto. It honestly showed how much Hau cared for her, seeing as how he was sad that she was leaving and even said he was going to send her a letter. I couldn't help but go, "aww," during that.

Of course there so many other miments but that was one that really stood out to me.

Last edited:
I can't post links yet, but search up "Gladion Disapproves" xD a funny comic about hauxlillie shipping

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Ah, I was debating whether to start a thread for this ship, but you took it before me! Ha ha, it's no big deal, but what is a big deal to me is this pairing. I love these two. I think these two caught my eye when I first met Gladion and instantly shipped him with the F!Protag. That left Hau and Lillie, and over the course of the game, I grew more and more invested in this ship until the end cutscenes when Lillie leaves to Kanto. Just seeing Hau wearing his heart on his sleeve and screaming at Lillie was adorable, and I've loved the two ever since.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I was waiting for this to appear and I can't believe I missed it. This was definitely one of my favorite ships while playing through SM. It's not hard to see that they both really did care for each other. I mean, look at how distraught Hau was when Lillie left to go to Kanto. I just could not stop mtself from shipping these two together.

I like this ship! I see it as a more one-sided thing on Hau's side, seeing as Lillie in my eyes seems to adore the player more. I can imagine Hau trying to say something that seems slightly flirtatious, then Lillie replying with something implying she sees him as nothing more than a friend, then Hau feeling mixed emotions after.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Hello. This thread has been really quiet lately.

Well, first, I just want to say that I made a SnowLilyshipping banner. I was actually dared into making it but I still really like how it came out so I figured I might as well post it here. I hope you guys like it as well. Feel free to use it, if you want to.

why so mad, Lillie?

Second, I have a topic for you.

How do you think Hau would react if Lillie came back to Alola?

I personally think he would be completely overjoyed if she did come back. We all saw how distraught he was when he first found she was leaving Alola so if she came back, I could see him being really happy to see her again and he makes her promise she won't leave for that long haha XD

Someone seriously needs to write that out like now.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
why so mad, Lillie?

Cute banner and the text under it really made me laugh xD I'll go ahead and add it into the first post for you.

Now for the topic.

He would definitely be very happy to hear that. I could see him waiting around by the port waiting for Lillie's ship to arrive, just so he could be the first one to greet her. And he'd proceed to walk with her to Professor Kukui's place just so they could surprise him with Lillie's arrival. And of course, the whole time they're walking to Professor Kukui's, Lillie would be telling Hau all about her adventure in Kanto.

Thank you for bringing up this topic, Ery, and letting me creative juices flow. And now I wanna write a fic with this idea. I swear I really want to and I just might haha

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
This thread is, uh, a bit spiffy with its activity. Let's bring this back.

First of all, he would be very, very excited. I can totally see Hau, jumping around and telling everyone that Lillie's coming back. Hau would probably cry when he sees Lillie, and I can just imagine that he won't let Lillie go. He would hound her for the next days, and ask her for stories about Kanto. In exchange, Hau will tell her all the stories about Alola, and they'd probably stay up very late talking about stories.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Hello! I love this shipping so much. Definitely is my favorite shipping from SM, can I join in?

I can see him definitely being overjoyed about her coming back and he'd go around telling everyone that Lillie is coming back until they get sick of hearing it. And then I can see him going to pier to meet her and walking with her while she tells him all about her journey in Kanto. And of course he'd tell her some adventures he's had in Alola while she was in Kanto. Like Avietta, I also think they'd stay up all night telling each other stories.

Gosh, this is so cute. Have I mentioned that I really love this ship?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

I could only imagine poor Elio/Selene after listening to all that. Seriously, this is an adorable ship. It's not dramatic or fiery; it's just friendly and happy aka my kind of ship. That's the thing about many shipping fics I've read recently. They're really full of fire and drama rather than having some semblance of happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.