• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snubbull Snobbery! (126)

BlueDragonfangirl

This is a very funny episode. Snubbulls crush on Meowth was so funny at times, poor guy just couldn't take it though. Ran out of the door crying =[

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
I guess every generation needs its obligatory cute pink Pokémon to follow the gang around. Kanto had Purin, and now Jouto has Bull. You do feel kinda sorry for Bull in this episode - all she wants to do is run around and bite things on the ***. Kaneyo is oblivious to her longing, and yet she never really comes across as antagonistic.

Musashi and Kojirou are real jerks in this one, aren't they? They actually use Nyasu as bait, for God's sake, when they're trying to nab Bull out of the mansion. And yet they're still funny. The final battle scene where Bull attacks Musashi and Kojirou's Pokémon is really good, especially once Kojirou sends out Utsubot. The visual of Bull flinging Utsubot around by its lip, while Kojirou is still sticking out of its mouth, is absolutely hilarious.

Onigiri sighting! According to Bulbapedia, the dub called them "popcorn balls" this time. Man, I am so glad I don't watch the American version of this show anymore.

Kasumi's face when she gets the map to famous people's houses is really cute. That's all I gotta say about that. Speaking of cute, Pikachu and Togepi playing around in Bull's private training room and relaxing in the pool got a chuckle out of me too. Also, nice timing in the battle sequence where Satoshi sends out Heracross, who immediately starts sucking a flower, prompting a classic anime faint from Satoshi. The music editing helps that gag, too!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was funny when Snubbull bite Meowth's tail

And i didn't like how Snubbull escaped, it was sad.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Geez, I thought the Snubbull in the first Pikachu short had more personality that Madame Muchmoney's Snubbull.

The whole Ash and Co. just walking into a gated communtity was odd though. Though I gotta say, that Snubbull with it's cute pink bows was kinda cute. It's owner treated it like a cat though and that's no good.

My favorite part is when Snubbull bit Meowth's tail. Funny gag too bad it got old. I really didn't think the anime needed two pink stalkers but whatever. 6/10

RickHoenn

Banned
Nice episode, the first appearance of the recurring Snubbull, Idk if this ep should considered filler though.

Brock realized what Snubbull was going through and it madamme muchmoney just didn't get it at the end when the doggie flew away lol!

9.5/10

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
(Sighs) This another one of those episodes that made Johto so slow. Snubbull didn't need to follow Meowth and be a second Jigglypuff tag along.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Snubull is one of the most annoying things in Johto for me. I never enjoyed its gag of biting on the tails of Pokémon and stuff. the premise of this episode was nice but I didn't really pay any attention to it honestly so yeah.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... Seeing Snubbell for the 1st time was cool, but the 2nd episode with Snubbell was far better. It's hilarious seeing Snubbell love Meowth's tail. Its owners are so clueless in this episode...

30/100

hever

022611229PM
lol Snubble having a ribbon is funny. I like the episode very much but episodes in this season seems to be mostly about love.

Vernikova

Champion
I didn't really care for Snubbull's attitude and I would've enjoyed seeing it get married to the snobbish Snubbull. The writer's biggest mistake in this episode was allowing Snubbull to escape the new garden at the end.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's Stantler!
lol I like Jessie's method of getting Snubbull off Meowth's tail. I felt quite sorry for that Snubbull being so controlled by that over-sized lady. But this episode was still quite boring, even Team Rocket didn't make it that exciting.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I found this to be an okay episode. Most of it was a little on the boring side. However, I did like seeing Snubbull bite Meowth's tail. I thought it was quite funny. Also, I loved the male Snubbull Madame Muchmoney's Snubbull was "engaged" to - gotta love the fancy top hat and monocle. XD

7threst

Snubbull was one of the recurring Pokémons I didn't like that much. This "Madame" was also a little bit of annoying and that made this episode kind of lame. One of the things I did enjoy ( and I always love those) are the running gags and in this particular case with Snubbull biting Mewoth's tail.

Okazaki

I felt for meowth so bad for always having his tail bitten! poor meowth! i also loved how owner went above and beyond to basically give snubbull everything a human would recieve

NPT

Just a member
This episode is one of my least favorite Johto episode because this is one of those boring episodes that slowed down the Johto saga. I never enjoyed the gag of Snubbull biting Mewoth's tale, it was annoying to me. The writers shouldn't have made that Snubbull a recurring character, she was so annoying throughout the Johto saga. It would've been a little better if the female Snubbull ended up marrying the male Snubbull.