• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snubbull Snobbery! (126)

zhixun

Great to see Bull and its love towards Nyarth's tail. I think Bull situation is just like Kojiro since both live in a wealthy family but want freedom instead. This episode is quite funny in general and I like Bull took part in the battle with Arbok and Utsubot.

Yeah, I wonder why the Snubbull liked biting Meowth's tail so much for? Weird.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked the area that Ash and friends visited here, especially Madame Muchmoney's estate; she had class. I disliked Snubbull's personality the more time that went on. I didn't even blame Madame Muchmoney for spoiling it; Snubbull just seemed interested in biting Meowth. I cackled when Snubbull licked Meowth though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well Madame Muchmoney was such an irritating woman and I felt bad for her Snubbull since it had to put up with her ha ha. But it liking Meowth's tail was so funny and I'm glad it left to go after Meowth at the end.

Gillachu

Banned
I don't even get why Snubbull was obsessed with Meowth's tail lol. I liked the Pikachu's Vacation Snubbull more than this one...

JudySpell

Banned
Snubbull was a cute Pokemon in an odd way and I liked how she bit Meowth's tail constantly and then left her own home just to stalk him. 6/10

My favorite scene was when Snubbull bit Meowth's tail + Madame Muchmoney was such a careless and thoughtless Pokemon owner and a fussy person.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The whole Ash and Co. just walking into a gated community part was odd. Though I gotta say, that Snubbull with its cute pink bows was kinda cute. It's owner treated it like a cat though. :x

Leonhart

Imagineer
Azara Town looked very serene, and I knew immediately that Kaneyo was spoiling Bull too much. Bull clearly had some pent-up aggression, which she put to good use when she defeated the Rocket-dan's Utsubot and Arbok, and it's too bad that she followed after Nyasu's scent and left Kaneyo's manor in the end.

ZilverLox

Banned
The whole area here looked very luxurious and Snubbull living in such a rich environment and being spoiled like crazy was funny. I think it is also a little odd on how Snubbull's owner (Madam Muchmoney) didn't even have a clue that Snubbull was unhappy. However, it was beyond funny whenever the Snubbull would bite Meowth's tail. I am also glad that Snubbull managed to run away from home. :)

Daizy

I call you honey
I can't figure out Snubbull's mentality. She finally got her master to give her some freedom but then she just left the mansion without any regrets which seemed cold of her.

Alloutℯ

Banned
How come Snubbull got this episode when it had debuted in the Pikachu's Vacation mini short already? This Snubbull was even worse since it was spoiled rotten.

Vipsoccermaster

Nice introduction to Snubbull and Madame Muchmoney. Madame Muchmoney was way too overprotective of Snubbull. Funny how Snubbull enjoys biting tails, especially Meowth's tail. But it turns out it keeps going after it, which it wants to do as shown at the end of the episode.

Vipsoccermaster

I still have no idea why the writers went with this decision, seeing as we already had Purin as a recurring Pokemon. We didn't need a second one.
Well, until it evolved later on, it stopped being a recurring Pokémon. Jigglypuff still follows everywhere, heck, it was even brought to Alola. Maybe the writers had planned for another episode featuring Snubbull/Granbull with Madame Muchmoney at the time this episode was done.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Well, until it evolved later on, it stopped being a recurring Pokémon. Jigglypuff still follows everywhere, heck, it was even brought to Alola. Maybe the writers had planned for another episode featuring Snubbull/Granbull with Madame Muchmoney at the time this episode was done.

If they had enough foresight into how they'd wrap up the wandering Bull subplot, then I applaud them, because the Jouto saga seemed random and unorganized with its side plots most of the time (the GS Ball plot comes to mind).

Daizy

I call you honey
That Muchmoney woman was super obnoxious. Of course poor Snubbull hated living with her since she was so out of touch with reality. The only good part was Ash trying hard to make her see common sense.