• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Snubbull Snobbery! (126)

I liked the Snubbull from the Pikachu short more than I liked this one since this one didn't have much of a personality and was just suffering from being overprotected while at least the other Snubbull was a jerk. I didn't like how Madam Muchmoney was practically spoiling her Snubbull to death and it's amazing how she didn't even realize how much harm she was doing.

Since we had seen Snubbull in the first movie before I didn't think that this episode was as good as it could've been. This Snubbull was even worse than the other one because this one was spoiled and had no personality other than liking Meowth's tail. I didn't like how the madame lady totally ignored the fact that she was being too fussy with her Snubbull because that was the most obvious problem in this episode and it wasn't actually solved. 6/10

Snubbull is so cute!!!! I wish that she went with Team Rocket because it was better than her being with the spoiled lady. I think she and Growlie would make a cute couple.
"Popcorn balls" facepalms