• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So, after falling asleep tonight..

Its-Sandshrew!

Expert Breeder
You have a weird dream. About POKEMON. When you wake up in the morning you feel a little weird, Looking around you notice that on your bedside table/ draws/floor/bed there is a little piece of paper with your name on the front of it.

After reading it you find out it's from your mom, telling you to not be late going to the Lab to collect your first pokemon. After initial WTFing you venture outside and realize that there are fewer buildings, no paved tarmac roads, no cars and not many houses nearby, only grass, mountains tree's and beautiful fresh air.

So you walk down the single gravel road and arrive at what you think is the lab.

-What Pokemon do you get from the professor?
-What will you do when you get it?
-Are you annoyed, or happy that you're now in this anime-esque world?
-Pokemon that look real would be sorta scary o_O
-Time to become the Pokemon Champion? or set up a Ranch somewhere in the great fields of wherever the hell you are?

Hurray for Pokemon fantasies lol xD

Last edited:

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
After waking up and doing the morning routine, I eat breakfast then find the note. Noticing I'm late for getting the pokemon, I find out, everyone else has already gotten theirs. So there I am in my pajama's, suddenly oak comes from his lab and says "Ah, you must be late, well all I have left is a shroomish, you want it, don't you?" I excited run up to him, take the shroomish, thank him and set off on my adventure.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
-What Pokemon do you get from the proffessor?
Chimchar
Be like YAY! I GOT MONKEY I GOT A MONKEY =D
Happy =D
-Pokemon that look real would be sorta scay o_O
what?
-Time to become the Pokemon Champion? or set up a Ranch somewhere in the great fields of wherever the hell you are?
POKEMON CHAMPION MUHAHAHAA

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'd simply be in shock for a while, but after that, I think I'd be excited about it first, but I'm not sure I would want to be a trainer in real life. Miles of traveling on foot, often without lodging seems kind of hard for a city lubber like me.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
id be like really......prof oak you do not know alll 400+ pokemon i can ruin it for you if you wanna know but i still tell you even if you dont want to know

Yeti

Banned
I'd snatch me some Chikorita and go join Team Galactic. WHOO!
Dude I'd be so incredibly happy if I woke up in Pokemon Universe.
Forget being the Champ I'd assassinate the Champ. o) Villain's life fer me!

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
I'd be really surprised if that happened to me.

Either a Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Piplup, Totodile, or Mawile (If I could have any Pokemon

Say "Woohoo!"

Confused.

LIES!!!

Time to be the damned champion.

Its-Sandshrew!

Expert Breeder
I'd simply be in shock for a while, but after that, I think I'd be excited about it first, but I'm not sure I would want to be a trainer in real life. Miles of traveling on foot, often without lodging seems kind of hard for a city lubber like me.

You wouldn't have to walk. You could just stay in your own town hanging out with your Pokemon. :)
Personally I would ride around on the Dodrio I would eventually catch and then travel around the world, Best way to find Pokemon and battle interesting people. 8)

Bill Nye the Sneasel Guy

I'd be really amazed if that happened to me.

Sneasel, of course.

Knock Oak out and rob him blind.

Wait...I'm in the anime?!? Crap. I should have known it from getting a starter from Oak.

Erm...what?

There's no chance- If this is the anime, I'd lose to those noobish Mary Sue/Gary Stu characters like Ash Ketchum... *groans*

Umbreon_13

I'd get eevee
sit and wonder what is happening
happy
league champ then some rranch where ever i am

A turtwig..
I'll say WOOO..!!
VERY HAPPY
??
POKEMON MASTER..!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
An Eevee (You can get a cute pokemon that you can hug the hell out of and a powerful one to boot)
Hug it and then go off to take over the world...
I would be happy, damn it!
??? Whacha talkin' bout???
Pokemon Champion ftw! I'm gonna bump off a gym leader and then take that place!

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
Eevee to evolve into Jolteon!

Capture a Milotic

Fie!

Lol

Join a cool group like Team Rocket, then tell Jessie and Jame to use their uber more often.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
I proceed to grab the Water starter, and have it Hydro Pump my face until I wake up, the proceed tro burn everything Pokemon I own and get therapy