• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So Ash, you really DO want to win a League this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thriller

Its almost time
Even though I haven't really watched the anime since the beginning of the Diamond and Pearl Saga (thanks a lot, Aipom/Buizel trade!) I decided to kindly watch the beginning episodes of the XY Saga. I was just as thrilled as Ash was when he was going through Kalos and seeing so many familiar Pokemon.

However, I remember him speaking a particular line, I think it was to Alexa (was that the name of the Gogoat's trainer? Can't remember). Something about "Wanting to win a League this time."

I was like THANK GOODNESS Ash it seems like you finally started to understand. In fact, what you did in Unova - Capture MORE than 5 Pokemon and rotate them - was a huge step in the right direction. I don't know why you still didn't win that League, but what you did really helped your case.

But now, here we are, almost 50 episodes into XY and ALL YOU HAVE is four Pokemon? Your bird hasn't even evolved yet! The other ones evolved pretty quickly (except for Tailow) and once again it is seeming like your Starter isn't going to evolve. Your Hawlucha capture was nice, I'll admit, but seriously man, why is it so hard for you to grasp that a Pokemon Trainer is SUPPOSED TO CAPTURE POKEMON?

Are you just so amazed and bewildered at the "Mega" Pokemon that you think you're just going to bring in your Charizard and Sceptile into the League so they can go "Mega?"

Actually, that brings up another point. The whole concept of "Mega" Evolving really seems right up Charizard's alley! He lives at Professor Oak's now, so bringing him onto the Team should be easy. Why are you wasting such a good opportunity?

Yet, I take it when it gets down to the Kalos League you STILL won't wisely come up with a brilliant and powerful Team of Charizard, Glalie, Torterra, Muk, Krookodile and Starraptor, won't you? I think you'll eventually have your Talonflame, but you'll STILL rely a lot on your Un-evolved Stater, just as you did with Bulbasaur and co, won't you?

Seriously though Ash, good luck winning the Kalos League, but I have long-since accepted that once again, it is not happening.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Ash's rate of captures is almost exactly the same as every previous saga not counting BW. What are you expecting actually? Ash is evolving his Pokemon again and he wouldn't get a Mega till the tail-end of the saga anyway.

Janovy

Banned
And the point of this thread is?

Also, note that Froakie is confirmed to evolve.

And it's ridiculous to expect of Ash's regional bird to be fully evolved with only 50 episodes into the series.

Thriller

Its almost time
Also, note that Froakie is confirmed to evolve.

Where? I've been combing SPP for Spoilers during this afternoon where I returned and all I see is Serena getting a Pancham (and when is HER Fennekin gonna evolve, anyway?)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
And the point of this thread is?

A blog rant, or at least feels like one. And he made another one that follows the same structure. Should we call a mod for blocking purposes before this goes out of control?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.