• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So Brock never did find love even in his final episode

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Here is what I would love to see, Brock and nurse Joy finally become a couple and are vising the isheu region when they run into Ash. They reminisce for a while and Brock introduces ash to Joy, Then a Jenny passes by, Brock starts to flirt with her and joy hits him over the head the a frying pan dragging him away LOL

zeno48

Zaker!
Well i don't think Brock would have found anyone to connect with had he stayed with Ash traveling. At least now he has a better chance of moving on and finding someone than just traveling with Ash so i'm happy Brock left.

Last edited:

blob

I want to be written into the Animé so I can be his GF.

Maybe Pokémon Sunday will have new Chronicle-like episodes, instead of AG re-runs.

The Pokémon Chronicle episodes in Japan were hosted by Takeshi and Kasumi.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Considering that the point of his gag was that he could constantly look for love and fail, I'm really not surprised at how it turned out. The doctor thing was consistant with the caring, knows-how-to-solve-problems nature he's shown throughout the show. Mr. Horny suddenly finding True Love(tm)...not so much.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
He wasn't supposed to find love, he was supposed to be a victim to it.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
It would kill the gag for good, and that's not good. Now, if he had a cameo in BW with a girl, that'd be fine since he's gone.

...And anyone who doesn't find poison jab funny has not seen the "I dream of Jenny... and Joy" scene. It's on Youtube, forget the video name.

blob

I don't find the Poison Stab thing funny because I love Takeshi, and seeing him in pain sadens me. :(

thunderblade12

The Poison Jabbing was hilarious compared to the ear/vest pulling IMO. Croagunk always made a sound I can only assume is laughter after doing it. Made it seem really spiteful. And Brock being carried off into the abyss was just great. They had a lot of variations on the gag too, unlike the fomrer two which were pretty much always the same.

BlueMage

Croagunk's Posion Jabbing Brock is especially amusing when you stop and think that Croagunk is injecting venom into Brock's body and, more importantly, where is he taking him to after that? Were it not for that Brock would've been super boring in DP.

As for the topic matter, well, Brock finding a love interest would ruin the whole purpose of Brock.

BlueMage

I agree. Gible Draco Meteoring Piplup was honestly one of my favorite parts of DP, and I'm a guy who likes Piplup.

Happiny was pretty funny the few times it got out, too. Shame it got such poor screentime.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Considering that the guy is soon to be up to his neck with Nurse Joy's, I don't see any reason for him, or anyone else for that matter, to be complaining.

thunderblade12

It does seem like Ash's friends are far more successful when they're not with him. I expect Dawn to dethrone her mom and Brock to return with 16 babies for 16 different women. Turns out breeding was in his blood after all.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Brock realized what every young man comes to terms with sometime in his life: Pokemon is his True Love.

The gag is even interweaved in his final goal. As a Pokémon doctor he will be around Jois all the time, so he can flirt with them whenever he wants.

Yeah. I thought it was more like that.

Brock isn't really the type to settle down with any one woman. The Professor Ivy thing was different; he didn't stay because he loved Ivy but rather because he felt she and her assistants needed him. Instead of the " settling " type he seems to be more of the flirty type. It will probably be many years yet before he matures enough to settle down for good.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
To actually answer the thread question honestly, no. But I really hope so, so that Brock won't have an excuse to come back to Ash for some kind of support. But he could always go to Misty, right?

blob

I'd hate to be around the guys with the Paul Icons when someone is Kissing/Holding hands, since they seem to hate any kind of affection.
Seriously, it's eitehr that, or you hate Takeshi. :/

"BlueMage used Painful attack". Are you Psychotic or something?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Brock will find true happiness with a girl when the series ends and all the main character's have met there goals. Brock will be in the last episode with a smoking hot Girlfriend, lol.