• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So called bad games that you actually like!

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
The first one that comes to mind for me is Tales of Zestiria. It gets a lot of flak, and rightly so, because the combat and equipment systems are both needlessly complicated and require far too much effort to use correctly. I think people also don't like the story and characters, but I do. It's got a pretty straightforward plot which I find kinda refreshing from all the plot twists and complicated narratives you find in a lot of games these days, and while most of the characters don't have as much development and depth as most Tales characters, I thought the group was one of the most convincing and interesting as a whole (i.e. I thought the cast interacted well together and mostly had compelling reasons for following the plot, which often isn't the case in RPGs: party members often join because you beat them, for a secret reason to be explained later, or for no particular reason at all). I also really liked the design of the world. All in all, it's one of my favorite Tales games, but is near the bottom of the list for most people.