• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ So Close, Yet So Far Away! ~ An AAMayL novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaka27

Banned
Well guys..... I guess we have to move on....we should probably have a moderator close this :(. It was a good story but I guess it will have to stay at this...cheer up guys. we still have other advanceshipping fics.......

Lillycove Cronicles-Me
Whos for Me?- XD
Two of a kind-cybercubed
Rainbow Saga- Shadow B
Awakening of Darkness- Silent Shadow
After Hoenn- Power Shot
Return to Petalburg- Ember (yes she is still here)
Beyond The Horizin-Me (my sequal)

we justhave to remember the story now.

Goodbye, Shiny May................

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Chaka27 said:
Well guys..... I guess we have to move on....we should probably have a moderator close this :(. It was a good story but I guess it will have to stay at this...cheer up guys. we still have other advanceshipping fics.......

Lillycove Cronicles-Me
Whos for Me?- XD
Two of a kind-cybercubed
Rainbow Saga- Shadow B
Awakening of Darkness- Silent Shadow
After Hoenn- Power Shot
Return to Petalburg- Ember (yes she is still here)
Beyond The Horizin-Me (my sequal)

we justhave to remember the story now.

Goodbye, Shiny May................

We will miss you.

Shiny May: 200?-December 2005.

Addition:

Island-Me (coming August 2006)

Anikin

Rebel
Mayby....mayby......THERE IS STILL HOPE.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Uuh, guys... Shiny May isn't active in PokeCommunity either you know. We have a fanclub for her there, but she never came back either.

And to tell you the truth, SM goes to SPPF more than PC, that's what she said to me before anyways.

Ah well, this thread will close down soon enough though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.