• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

so does the announcer still uses any of his old comments for PBR?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I'm pretty sure all of his comments are new. If he does use any old comments then he doesn't use many.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Ether way his voice is awful
switch it off once pkmn battle rev comes to the uk.

He may be bad but would you rather have nothing but the music? It put me to sleep in Colo/XD.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
His voice gets annoying. But some parts are funny because his tone changes like this phrase "(high voice) [insert pokemon name here] is slowly losing his/her (lower voice) health" it sounds so funny. You can get him to say that when pokemon are effected by sandstorm, burn, poison, hail etc.

TogeticTheRuler

Im tired of the friggin' "THE RED CORNER HAS _______________"," THE BLUE CORNER _____________________" and thats just from watching the videos --

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Yea that does get annoying. Mostly when your winning and he says can he end this quickly and a bunch of other stuff its so annoying I just mute the tv then turn on the radio.

ShockerX

I like the japan announcer better, i think he put more effort than the guy from english version.

pikatob

OH NOES
SHEER COLD DELIVERS CHILLY MISERY that ones not on the old games cause that wasn't a move in the old game

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
The Japanese one is dfefinitely more enthusiastic, but I think Rodger Parsons was just trying to talk like a normal American announcer, which is one of the more relaxed types. (Have you heard a soccer/football announcer from Latin America? Those guys are downright ecstatic.) American commentators tend to be more concerned with giving detailed information about the players and techniques used; they typically talk in a normal tone until someone does something great.

Cor

um, and stuff
I like the japan announcer better, i think he put more effort than the guy from english version.

I liked him too but he sounded like he was on something.

When they switch out sounds like an Explosion just happend near him.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
"SHINX! indimitades his opponent!"

He actually yells out Shinx'x name, but he does add excitement in battles.

Raichu111092

Agh! Almost had it!
*Quick Attack hits Metagross* IT HIT!!

THANKS EINSTEIN!!

...but this is not a favorable matchup.

i love going to fast for him to catch up, so he says things when the events don't match up.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
"The Trainers have still not given their moves!"
I used an attack while he was saying that, it was hilarious.

Best comment ever:

"Giratina! Used Shadow Force!"
"COMPLETE DESTRUCTION BY SHADOW FORCE!

pikatob

OH NOES
yeah if the japenese guy could say explosion in english he would go like boooooooom explosion wow it hit the thing WOW OH MY GOD I THINK ITS DEAD

Eevee_Slugma

ok, Please don't criticize me, but, Ahem:

ALL THAT THEY DID WAS GET HIM TO SAY THE NAME, THEN A PHRASE!!!

EX:

Ooh, INFERNAPE was badly poisoned!