• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4seasons

Pokemon Trainee
WOW! your signatures are amazing! can you make me a regular signature?
I want tepig, oshawott, and snivy as the pictures.
Pick the cutest ones please! :)
Don't care how they're arranged because i totally trust you on arranging them! :)
can the message be: Act of Random Kindness
and my Black FC is 1721-2849-7629 !
Thankyou very very much!!
surprise me with the colours for the background :) i know you have really good tastes in this! :D

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
I LOVE IT! is it possible to make the lines a bit thicker?

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
Can i have a regualer Signature? :]
one like ur Jolteon one, except for its wider. Charizard (shiny) and Haxorus (shiny) on the outsides, and Axew and Charmander (both Shiny) on the inside facin eachother. In between them can u put "Raw Power".
From your work, i can tell its guna be great. Thnks in advance :]

xPrincessAmanda

Pokemon Breeder
hello everyone! i just want to apologize in advance for the time it takes me to get all of your graphics done!
=D i'm trying my best to keep up with the requests and i'm literally just going down the list in order

Thanks for your patience and all of your requests!!

May I have a signature similar to your Jolteon one?
Pokemon: Carracosta and Archeops
Text: The Fossilised
Colours: Whatever you find fitting really :'D

Last edited:

Invader Zim

Could i have one similar too your Jolteon one?
Name: Invader Zim
Pokemon White FC: 2752 0554 4147
Colours: Purple and black
Pokemon: Gengar

Last edited:

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
your sigs = nomnomnomnom :)

May I please have a regular signature?

Like your Jolteon one, Scrafty's (this) in the 'shadows' and a Scrafty (this) popping out on the right side. With a dark background, black/red scrafty looking colour, or whatever looks best because I am not sure

As for the text:

Scrafty
Can't touch this

Thanks very much, I look forward to seeing more of your great works :)

Last edited:
I really like your work you have done! So beutiful!

Can you do like the one with Jolteon, but with Meganium?

Thanks! No fc in it please

xPrincessAmanda

Pokemon Breeder

Can it be like your Jolteon one, but instead have a shiny Charizard on one side, and an Espeon on the other side?

Charizard (if you can make it shiny, that'd be great. ^^): http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:006Charizard_Dream.png
Espeon: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:196Espeon_Dream.png

Text: My best friends for life

Oh, and can you make the background mythical and awe-inspiring, please? :) Much appreciated.

This is what i came up with i hope you like it... =]

best_friends_sig_by_xtheprincess-d3c7zkk.png

Jessie_James

I have returned!
*gasp* Wow your sig is awesome xPrincess...may have I have a reg sig thing like yours

With Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott don't care what order
Text: It's not always Black and White; your heart always knows what's right!
-if that is to long-
Use this: A Hero is Born

Thanks a bunch keep up the good work :)

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
Mate you should defiantly set up a waiting list only allowing 3 people on it before you are allowed to post new orders, it'll stop you from being over run

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
How can i do that?

restrict the amount of orders your allow to take at a certain time, check out the other threads as they have got a decent system in place to stop themselves from getting overrun (ezzpeons enchanted thread for example)

set up a list in the orginal post like

'Waiting list:
1. xxxxxxx
2. xxxxxxx
3. xxxxxxx '

when the list is full you take no further orders, when theres a free spot people can post/order again.
hope this makes sense

xPrincessAmanda

Pokemon Breeder
restrict the amount of orders your allow to take at a certain time, check out the other threads as they have got a decent system in place to stop themselves from getting overrun (ezzpeons enchanted thread for example)

set up a list in the orginal post like

'Waiting list:
1. xxxxxxx
2. xxxxxxx
3. xxxxxxx '

when the list is full you take no further orders, when theres a free spot people can post/order again.
hope this makes sense

OHHHH KAY!! i get it =] i will do that =P

\Mightyena/

I was wondering if you're working on mine because 4 people have ordered after me and gotten their orders done first. Well if you haven't began mine, here is my order.

WOW! Just looking at your previous work, your extremely talented!

Could it have a shiny Mismagius popping out of the right side? Could it have a hazy redish black background. And the words Mighty Mismagius in th ebottom right corner, with the moon in the top left corner.

Thanks in advance!

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
I was wondering if you're working on mine because 4 people have ordered after me and gotten their orders done first.

you'll find that they ordered before you and theres 3 people ahead of you still on the list on the first page

check waiting list in OP, no offence but for a grand total of 11 posts which have just been from ordering signature art, your a bit impatient....

\Mightyena/

Yea, I tottaly agree. A.D.H.D will do that though. But I was the third to ask for a sig, but yet i still haven't got it. I dont think she got my first post, so I re-posted it.

And FYI Art shops don't even count towards post count, so I have alot more if your counting Fan Art Shops.
And sorry if I sounded like a jerk with that wording ^^.

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
Fair enough but FYI you did not post third it was

Someone - complete umbreon one
Fraligatr - complete fraligatr one
Ezzpeon - complete serperior
Someone - complete volcano one
Someone - shiny charizard one
Someone - victini one

The 3 in waiting list

You
4seasons