1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Haunter ゴースト, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Im currently around 349 hours, since release date, mainly cause i've been shiny hunting though aha.

2. *IZ*

*IZ* Well-Known Member

I'm at 131 hours. :D

3. I'm at about 240, which isn't really that much. I haven't used it competitively or for shiny hunting yet.

4. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

Way too much. I left my game on all day long once while it was on the charger. Due to that and my shiny hunting/ev training I'm around 400.

5. Bianca~

Bianca~ Almost Never Online.

The last time I checked, I was close to 130 hours. If my DS lite was compatible with WPA, then it would probably be higher.
    I might buy a 3DS eventually, but if not, I won't be using Wifi any time soon.

6. Gloryus

Gloryus Where's Wally?

I'm only on 36 hours, I clocked the game in 25 hours but stopped playing due to exams and I've picked up where I left off to play on Battle Subway and Wi-Fi.

7. Moneyy

Moneyy WORK MAKES YOU FREE

Shouldn't this be in the Black and White section? I don't know how much time I spent since I lost my game.

8. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

Moving this to Pokemon Black and White Discussion.

To answer the topic at hand... I believe I'm on around 161 hours for White. Not played the game as often has I would have liked due to my job offline and preparing for the vacation I have recently returned from.

9. Redphienix

Redphienix 41 Days of Black

Currently at 941:09

I trade/train/eff around too much.

About 39 days of Pokemon :p

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  10. Wardek

Wardek U & I

Simple, i don't know.

Edit: 200 and something, meh.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  11. bushie

bushie Well-Known Member

i just hit 270 i bought the game 2 days after its realease because i didn't pre-order had to wait 48hrs probably could had more.:)

12. Psycho Cut

Psycho Cut Well-Known Member

I'm just short of 230 hours now XD That's nearly 10 days!!!

13. redblueyellow

redblueyellow Well-Known Member

I'm currently at 79 hours. I've only had the game for about a month and I try to limit myself a bit each day.

14. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

245 or so. Woah.

15. ShinyZorua28

ShinyZorua28 *Trumpets playing*

Over 400 hours....o_O.

16. Ultimate Glalie

Ultimate Glalie Well-Known Member

At the moment, I'm at 747 hours. I've had the game since it was released in Japan last year.

17. Pucca_ness

Pucca_ness ^__^

Over 200 now and i'm not even at lv 75. The hours is due to the amount of time Axew took to shine via MM. I was at around 30-40 before that hunt =S

I have to say... well worth it seeing as I got two shiny Axew out of it!

18. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Ahaa pretty amazing, i used to think the amount of time takes up a lot of saved data, eventually got told it's just a number and had no effect.

19. Sabertooth1000000000

Sabertooth1000000000 Nostalgic Guy

340 hours. Holy crap. That's about fourteen days total. I never realized how long I've been playing this.

20. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

I'm on 115 hours. It's humiliating. I should be at least to 200 by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.