• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
Last i checked, I was at 182 Hours. Havent been able to play for a few weeks now due to my broken DS! :(

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
336 hours of owning random npc's, obtaining events/shinies, and MM'ing slakoth. (finally shined!) :D

Icing Sugar

Around 65 hrs in white and around 20 in black :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm at around 190 hours on Black version, and 18 hours on White version. I'm actually surprised that I've played Black version so much. There isn't much to do after you beat the Elite Four, so I didn't think that I'd be playing for this long. I just restarted White version, which explains why I've only played it for 18 hours. I really should play that some more, just to finish the game.

Electric

Pokemon White: 153 hours

Pokemon Negra: 6 hours, I'm only on Pinwheel Forest (Bosque Azulejo) because I'm learning Spanish, so I learn a new word like once every minute so I look it up and write it down for me to learn later. I've learned over 300 words so far :eek:

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
397 hours right now, I guess I'll be at 400 by the end of the day tomorrow lol. Wow... that's a lot of my life spent on a game >.<

VolcaronaZero

Claydol User
Around 230 hours, at 229:56 at this post

Roughneck JB

Wow... after reading these posts, my White time of 332:42 doesn't feel that long anymore :)

I'd also racked up well over 200 hours on my first copy of Pearl before I lost it. Soooo many shinies were on that game...

Meowth City

Staff member
Only 50 hours on Black - completed the main story and that's it. Taking a break to play White, which is at 15 hours - currently at Opelucid City / Aiming for the 8th Gym Badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.