• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asterio

43 hours. I thought I had been playing for a while lol, but in comparison to other people here, that isn't the case. I need to catch up to everyone.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I've got around 130 hours in Black.

Cain

RAWR
I'm up to 365 hours, which is kind of frightening as I only got the game 2 months ago haha. The majority of it is just brainless stuff like Shiny hunting and EV training though, so not stuff that needs my utmost concentration.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
I'm up to 365 hours, which is kind of frightening as I only got the game 2 months ago haha. The majority of it is just brainless stuff like Shiny hunting and EV training though, so not stuff that needs my utmost concentration.

So one year of hours in two months :O

FatalOmega

Aquatic Fanatic
609 hours on an English version. Have to take into mind I soft reset often at least 1,000 eggs worth of time not included. Starting a new file today so it wont look as bad, lol.

lostboy

My DS says over 190 hours but I have left it idle for a good portion of those hours. I have done a lot of hunting, poketransfering, hatching, and EV training too.

Kisekisan

89:57 as of right now. I've been playing for almost three months... I'm taking it way too easy lol.

Kisekisan

89:59 as of right now. I've been playing for almost three months... I'm taking it way too easy lol.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Around 310 to 311 hours so far.

@ FatalOmega: That's a lot of hours. On a side note, how does one go and soft reset for shinies via eggs?

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
87 hours and 25 minutes. I got it the first day it came out in North America. Fail fail fail.

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
I have about 75 hours clocked on it over a span of 2 weeks. I had it longer, but barely played because of IRL stuff.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

136 hours on White. Which is kind of a shame in some ways, as I recall logging in more than 370 hours on Sapphire. Doing what, I still don't know.

However, considering the amount of Pokemon available for training, I'll probably be getting a ton more hours logged in this summer. I hope.

/CL

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
210 (lol) hours

Status
Not open for further replies.