• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
202 hours it'll increase as I fill out the last 1/3 of my pokedex and ev train some more pokemon... I'm just not inclined to finish the dex as 646 pokemon is a tad daunting.

I don't have as much free time these days, so unlike all my other pokemon games my 5th gen games probably won't be maxed.

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
I have 409:22 .Been spending most of my time ev trainig and breeding.

Mr. Sandman

Not just anybody!
83 hours on Black, and I got it the first day it was out in the USA. Probably going to get much higher from here, as I've started to train for competitive battling and starting shiny hunting..

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Over 130 hours for me...

Been hatching eggs like crazy...Mostly Larvesta. Trying to hatch a shiny one while raising a new pokemon team from scratch. lol

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
115:24 Hours on black but White 211:53

Venomfang

Perky Goth
44 hours on Black and 105 hours on White.

Uncle_Starburst

About 120ish hours now on Black, mostly Battle Subway, Wi-Fi, and breeding for a shiny Tangela(still not there yet...).

I have yet to restart, probably will though once the next game comes out.

Nakashima

315 hours in black, 1 minute in white =P Am SR'ing for a shiny snivy in white so that one wont be going up for a while..

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
40, I started over.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
200 hours in my first black cartidge and about 170 in the 2nd.
Yeah not too much, but I've also been busy with school, okamiden, and DQ6...

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
210:16 hours on White.
I've done a lot of training and breeding.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
I have about 50 hours on both my Black and White.

I don't play this generation that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.