• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at about 240, which isn't really that much. I haven't used it competitively or for shiny hunting yet.

rocky505

Way too much. I left my game on all day long once while it was on the charger. Due to that and my shiny hunting/ev training I'm around 400.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
The last time I checked, I was close to 130 hours. If my DS lite was compatible with WPA, then it would probably be higher.
I might buy a 3DS eventually, but if not, I won't be using Wifi any time soon.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I'm only on 36 hours, I clocked the game in 25 hours but stopped playing due to exams and I've picked up where I left off to play on Battle Subway and Wi-Fi.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Shouldn't this be in the Black and White section? I don't know how much time I spent since I lost my game.

Vycksta

Moving this to Pokemon Black and White Discussion.

To answer the topic at hand... I believe I'm on around 161 hours for White. Not played the game as often has I would have liked due to my job offline and preparing for the vacation I have recently returned from.

Wardek

U & I
Simple, i don't know.

Edit: 200 and something, meh.

Last edited:

bushie

i just hit 270 i bought the game 2 days after its realease because i didn't pre-order had to wait 48hrs probably could had more.:)

Psycho Cut

I'm just short of 230 hours now XD That's nearly 10 days!!!

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Over 400 hours....o_O.

Over 200 now and i'm not even at lv 75. The hours is due to the amount of time Axew took to shine via MM. I was at around 30-40 before that hunt =S

I have to say... well worth it seeing as I got two shiny Axew out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.