• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateBite

I guess the counter stops at 999:59. I must have fallen asleep with my DS open a few times or something, I think actual is about 300 hours.

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Im at 46 on White have 637 on Diamond though xD

SilverLugiaJ

Insert clever title
About 120 on Pokemon Black

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Last time I checked...uh...0 since I don't have the game...yet. In a few weeks, this number will change into 100 hours!

Emiya Shirou

Im currently around 349 hours, since release date, mainly cause i've been shiny hunting though aha.

WOOOT O.O !? I think I'm somewhere between 30~40 ... doing storyline, I'm at the ice guy gym atm near that dragon tower (... damn I'm so bad at remembering names... sorry ^^")

btw. I though 30~40 h is too long already seeing as some people finish storyline in pkmn in some games in 10h...

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Probably around 320 hours yeah but I leave it on sometimes.

Pikawho?

(five15)
My trainer card reads 248 hrs and 55 minutes. I have not restarted the game so this is the amount of time I've spent on Black since its release.

I'd say that most of the time clocked is from MM-ing for shinies (Roggenrola in 455 and 700 on Scraggy who is on hold). Recently, I've spent more time ev-training and taking on the subway (seeing what works). There's not much else to do in the game. I'll eventually level grind errybody to level 100, but not for awhile.

jaxkk//

I guess the counter stops at 999:59. I must have fallen asleep with my DS open a few times or something, I think actual is about 300 hours.

You left it on for 600+ hours? Jaysus.
I'm on 200 + for White, not sure of the exact number as I haven't played for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.