• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychicPsycho

My current time is 147:36.
Now on 206:44 hours... I'll stop when it's reach 450 hours! after that I'll reset the game..
Why? I guess I could understand that if you could trade your pokemon to a different game, but hey it's just a time counter. The only thing I care about is someone seeing it and saying 'OMG, you played for how long?'. Talking about my emerald, not white (emerald is at like 700+).
btw. I though 30~40 h is too long already seeing as some people finish storyline in pkmn in some games in 10h...
Meh, whatever. Finish it at your own pace. I take forever because I go everywhere and talk to everyone.

Well, my first HOF was at 16:21, so maybe I don't take so long. Wait a minute, that can't be right. It's saying that was when I beat the E4 2nd time, and I know there's no way that's right.

Electric

^^ I beat White version (the main story line) in like 55 hours because I take my time and talk to everyone and beat every trainer.

Th3Rookie

Rattatster
I spent 224:42 :D lol(i fail at MM and give up easy)i like leveling up all my pokemon and currently playing black.

Dugahst

just watched the credits roll on white, @60 hours.
gonna play through firered, soul silver, emerald, and finally platinum -- then transfer my favorite pokemon from soul silver and platinum to white
so ya i got a bunch of gaming ahead of me haha, I wish there was a way i could transfer the pokemon i get in firered and emerald from the emulator to white T_T (stupid nintendo removing the gba slot on the DSi XL, so lame)

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
im only at 100:00.
It should've been more but i was worried about my game restarting like my emrald did after i reatched 100:00

Timpeni

The Awesome One
125:01 on my Black!
If I have continued my shiny hunt like on Diamond, I swear I would've hit near 400 hours.
Oh, and does your game restart if you hit a number of hours?

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I have 418 hours on white. Trying to get ALL of the Pokemon in my sig to lvl 100, and none of them were above lvl 80 before I put them in black. Hm... 3/4th done.

Last edited:

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Why? I guess I could understand that if you could trade your pokemon to a different game, but hey it's just a time counter. The only thing I care about is someone seeing it and saying 'OMG, you played for how long?'. Talking about my emerald, not white (emerald is at like 700+).
Yeah you're right too! I'll reset the game when I bored.. Now reach 220:33

fuyu-seetaa

Birthday: 8/14/1997!
About 38 hours, more or less. I restarted my game because I got bored out of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.