• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
i spend my hours battling random people on wifi and ev training pokemons

redsky

Ninja
I'm on 60 hours at the moment and i'm still on the main storyline at the moment. Once i complete the game i'll then focus on breeding and competitive battling

Aegon

My current time is 145:15. I haven't been playing White that much lately, so it's tiny compared to my 400-odd hours on Platinum.

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Current time: 274:47 and proud
Adventure started in: 3/14/2011
And yesterday, at 11:50 pm i finally filled a box full of trained pokemon yay!

Alex048

Master of the Mind
At the moment, I'm at 117:48. I haven't played White since TF2 became free-to-play.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Somewhere around 190:50. I'm too lazy to check it right now. I don't play it much anymore!x-x (although I still like to battle on it)

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Umm...10 minutes. My idiotic sister deleted my save file recently, so I had to start over.

Vulken

The OD of the OG
About 114 hours, which I'm sure would be MUCH higher had I not SRd so much while MMing. That's a lot of Pokemon. o_O

Judas

On my English White: 213:00
On my English Black: 3:00 (Just started)
On my Japanese White: 136:00
On my Japanese Black: 41:00

393:00 total.

Solfatara

Forest-Dweller
240:21 on my white game. Counting my numerous play-throughs in black, it probably reaches 300-350. I would like to know how many hundred hours of pokémon I've played throughout my life... weeks and weeks of playing. Don't regret a minute though^^

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Hopefully you did not have anything valuable.

I didn't. I was pretty much finishing up the aftergame stuff, but it will be fun to be able to do everything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.